BN TV

BN Viral Video: Respect the Hustle! Watch Nigerian Guy Abroad Rant over Money Squanderers Back Home

BN TV

Introducing … *drum roll* BN Viral Video. We will spotlight videos that are buzzing on the internet – they could be funny, random or just whatever!

Any suggestions? Feel free to email editorial(at)bellanaija.com.

***

This Nigerian guy abroad rants about people who squander money sent to them for projects back at home, on frivolous things.

Watch!

1. Anon

January 13, 2017 at 9:34 pm

A bit too extreme for me. I’m afraid I don’t see the humour.

2. madman

January 13, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Working class and poor Nigerians in America or anywhere else abroad do NOT have it easy. They suffer, struggle, live on credit card debt, owe loans up and down… live in government-owned apartment buildings…. its pretty bad.

BUT their conditions are much better than being poor in Nigeria.

• Me

January 13, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Ermm….I’m working class and don’t live the way you’ve described.

• DD

January 13, 2017 at 11:15 pm

lmaoooooo

• ATL's finest

January 18, 2017 at 4:40 am

@ Me God bless U. I’m a professional working class babe and honey that description doesn’t fit my agenda. Not everyone owe JACK . only lazy Nigerians suffer and after Indians, Nigerians are next in line when it comes to education in America. I know it aint easy on everyone but, School loans isn’t nothing. That’s U investing in yourself and with a lucrative job that loan will b paid off faster than u think. God to Nigeria and see if they won’t accept U that attended school here Before those who attended school in Nig ( which can be so annoying).

• Nope!

January 13, 2017 at 11:20 pm

I don’t even know what you are talking about.Not everyone is in such condition you mentioned….I guess you just described your own condition.

• M4

January 13, 2017 at 11:40 pm

My friend speak for yourself not everyone is in such condition you mention.

• lex

January 14, 2017 at 2:19 am

Read up on Nigerians in America. Nigerians in America are one of the most highly educated groups in the United States. Education is the key to a successful life here. America is surely not for folks who don’t wannna go to college. I am a professional and most Nigerians I know here are doing great as professionals. We are not wealthy but we are doing good as upper middle class. I can’t speak objectively about Nigerians in Europe because I don’t know about their situation and condition.

• Engoz

January 14, 2017 at 2:40 pm

Yup! Go to school here and you’ll see the reward of your labour in the long run. Nigerians who are looking for quick money or short cuts, don’t last here.

3. Sevenade

January 13, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Bro, I can understand your anger. Some people won’t get it, but I get your drift.

• Anne

January 14, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Who told you that doctors don’t work hard. My aunt is a medical doctor She works very hard. She is not a small doctor o. Done fellowship. She lives big and has fallen in snow before. Doesn’t mean the guy works in the snow. Even if you are highly educated, where is the personal jet or driver that takes you to work every morning.

4. Udegbunam Chukwudi

January 13, 2017 at 10:04 pm

The guy head dey there. ????

5. skyhigh

January 13, 2017 at 10:49 pm

why some people think they can command death on another beats my imagination…

6. Marian

January 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Lol, The struggle is real. I blame Nigerians abroad though. I know someone who is still trying to get his papers and is working as a cashier under the table. Dude gon be using his friends stuff to do borrow pose and be changing pics online to show his borrowed wealth. You can not be flaunting your “wealth” haha for your people to see and not expect them to not want to chop from it.

7. Nope!

January 13, 2017 at 11:32 pm

? @ “laBish”…Anambra dude I guess…. By the way who does that these days huh?.Anybody that keep sending money to people back home to do things for them seriously needs his/her head to be examined.. Do it yourself!! Take a leave from work or whatever you are doing go back home and do whatever you wish to accomplish yourself and come shikina!.

8. Nope!

January 13, 2017 at 11:34 pm

*come back

9. Author Unknown

January 14, 2017 at 12:49 am

Snow is now evidence of suffering? I’m sure this same guy when he was in naija was complaining about the sun and heat.

10. Cocobutter

January 14, 2017 at 12:51 am

I can feel his frustration, its not easy hustling and then to be scammed by loved ones back home, is so stone cold!! Have learned my lesson!!

11. m4

January 14, 2017 at 1:03 am

Who does that these days,huh?.Anybody that send money back home for them to do things for him needs his/her head to be thoroughly examined,seriously!…..If you want anything done for you back home,take a leave at work place or stop whatever you are doing go back home, do whatever you want to accomplish and come back shikina!!,…People seriously needs to learn from others mistake.

12. olamide johns

January 14, 2017 at 1:47 am

THIS Guy is speaking the truth corruption even runs in our own families and friends, this country nigeria was doomed from the start. young ones dont have work, masses of citities have not been developed to higer standard as kuala lumpur, singapore, cape town. na naijas are everywhere now because the so called forced state by the british is not providing anything contructive na naijas flock even ukraine na russia na poland na uk , na states, na ghana and togo even brazil chaiii nigeria is a lost cost .

13. bush man

January 14, 2017 at 2:44 am

which kain talk b dat na…nwanne park well joor

14. ajibola

January 14, 2017 at 5:02 am

True talk!

15. MurderSheWrote

January 14, 2017 at 9:52 am

I’m just amused by how divided the comments are on this one. Dude is proly is some dead ass ex Soviet country or something. His speech is very crass but we don’t know what he may have passed through to get to this stage of anger. Well thank God you are not God and you can not take anybody’s life.

16. LOL

January 14, 2017 at 10:05 am

So clichè, too many of these “I’m suffering in the snow” type of videos making the rounds.
    Getting boring everyone getting on the bandwagon.
    Youtube full of them.

17. Sola

January 14, 2017 at 12:57 pm

It is your choice to live in a foreign country no one cares, America has a minimum wage which at this time is almost comparable to an “oil” firm salary in Nigeria.The question is why did you come here illegally ?why can’t go home to check on whatever assuming you have just a 2 week vacation at your job. If you are earning minimum wage why do you have 3 kids?why do you have just one job? If you are so pained in America you should be termed an international loser.You are in the best country in the world but still complain endlessly. I don’t feel the cold anymore they value hard work here.I am seated in my office with a -25 winter warning all smiles..my home is here in America and this is where we will continue to build our houses

• Lala

January 14, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Why do Africans in America always say, it’s the best country in the world?

.Dont you have to have lived in several countries to say which is best? Try living in a Scandinavian country and compare the quality of life. Just having massive 4×4’s is not it.

Great healthcare, safe cities, quality organic food, guaranteed pensions, guaranteed paid maternity and paternity leaves for 6 months (as opposed to the 6 weeks you guys do in the states) free quality state education from cradle to grave all in exchange for 7.5 hours of work per day and 6 in one of the Scandinavian countries seems a better deal.

Plus all the millions of guns on the streets. America is good for holidays and shopping. A great country but for quality of life? Hmm!

• Pat

January 15, 2017 at 2:23 am

@lala Gbam! This is what I always say.. Peeps need to travel mannn. The world does not evolve around d US as most living there think.

• Nuna

January 16, 2017 at 9:51 am

You really need to travel. Like, go to Norway or something. Best country indeed lmao