Scoop

“She is a racist piece of sh*t that doesn’t deserve help from no one” – Dencia on Why She Won’t Help American Singer Azealia Banks with her Music Video

American singer Azealia Banks is currently trying to shoot a new music video and one of her fans suggested to her, “Ask your manager to find you a sponsor for your next music video. That way you won’t have to spend your money. Maybe Dencia? @AZEALIABANKSNYC”.

The suggestion was made, and Dencia’s name included because Dencia had sponsored Azealia Banks before.

Dencia took to her Twitter page to say that Azealia doesn’t deserve help from anyone.

She tweeted:

1. Shola

January 25, 2017 at 8:19 am

BN’s I think BN has been hiding the goodness of Dencia from us,because of her recent wahala I went to her page and realized she does a lot of trips to Africa to orphanages and helps kids why don’t hey show this side of her?Do you know how many BNs could have benefited ?that one lady always begging on BN would have probably gotten help.Dencia is always being portrayed as this bad drama queen but her social media says other wise.Let’s try to balance the things celebrities do to avoid all the hate they get.BN post my comments,everytime I say something positive it is never posted only my comments where I insult and condem are posted you all are making me look bad Biko

• Le coco

January 25, 2017 at 10:47 am

That’s the thing.. shey it’s traffic nà.. Denis is always minding her business.. she doesnt beef anyone.. yet ppl like using her for cheap publicity… why… ah ahn.. look at k.michelle. trying to drag Dencia into her trash.. Dencia no give am face

2. lol……….but I quite agree

3. Bimbo

January 25, 2017 at 11:46 am

From all iv seen Dencia is a really kind hearted person.

• davido

January 27, 2017 at 2:28 am

still trying figure out what’s worse – an ethnically prejudice person or an ethnically – self hating person!

4. Anonymous

January 25, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Finally people are beginning to notice what I’ve seen and known for years about this Dencia girl. She is not perfect, but she is a genuinely good person.

5. Ewa Ali

January 26, 2017 at 9:19 am

Dencia is a genuine person.she has a heart of Gold.. look at that lady that stole her money that she was trying to set up.

Walaihi! She fit enter heaven before some of our yeye pastors….?