Music

So Sad! Rapper Remy Ma and Husband Papoose had a Miscarriage & May Not be Able to have Kids Moving Forward

BellaNaija.com

Monday night’s episode of Love&HipHopNY was off to a good start as Remy Ma & husband, Papoose, were finally expecting their first child together, but by the end of the episode, the female rapper revealed some heartbreaking news.

She had an ectopic pregnancy and suffered a miscarriage. Worst of all, however, Remy won’t be able to have any kids moving forward either.

Remy took to Instagram after the airing of Monday night’s episode and thanked her fans & husband, Papoose, for all their support during this extremely difficult time.

First, thank you to everyone that sent their congrats as well as condolences?? This was a hard time for me & my husband & we thought long and hard before deciding to share this part of our lives with you all. I was totally against it but in a fit of crying @papoosepapoose said ” you are not the only one going thru this , we will get thru it” …made me realize how many women like myself experience the same thing and don’t have a strong partner by their side to say it will be alright. So I’m here to tell anyone going thru a similar situation that it is not over and God has the last say so Thank you to the staff at the hospital I was in; you all were super nice & respectful and did everything to ensure I was comfortable. And to Dr. Razmzan , who came to perform my surgery at 5am, who tried his best to leave me scarless and succeeded, who eased any fears I had- THANK YOU, & don’t retire yet cuz once we find the right in vitro dr you have to deliver my babies ?#BlackLove #RemyMa #MeetTheMackies

A video posted by Remy Ma (@remyma) on

1. madman

January 24, 2017 at 11:33 am

I don’t watch Love and HipHop but I love Papoose and his wife Remy. God-ordained couple. They’ve been there for each other through thick and thin. Amazing rappers too. Sad to hear, they can always adopt sha.

• Mz Socially Awkward....

January 24, 2017 at 11:31 pm

I don’t watch it very much myself but in the very few that I have, actually took a liking to Remy & Papoose. They seem to just have a rare real quality to their relationship amidst all the hyped drama of that show.

And Remy seems like her time in prison really made her appreciate what matters in life.

God help them find the joy of having this child, whether by invitro or another miracle.

• Anne

January 24, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Jesus can do it for you. He has done it for women with no wombs.

2. misscash

January 24, 2017 at 11:49 am

Accept my condolence dear. Really, GOD has not spoken. HE will surely put smiles in your face again.

3. Segi

January 24, 2017 at 12:26 pm

This really breaks my heart, if only wishes ever come true. They do deserve a happy ending.

• tunmi

January 24, 2017 at 1:55 pm

Well said

4. EC

January 24, 2017 at 1:22 pm

Aww it is well

• nene+

January 24, 2017 at 9:16 pm

Didn’t see where she said all hope is lost. She can still conceive invitro. Good luck dear!

5. Amarachi

January 24, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Wishes do come true! God has a way of surprising us.

6. Ifymcqueens

January 24, 2017 at 4:19 pm

It is well….God still performs miracles

7. Yellow sun

January 25, 2017 at 6:33 am

Im an ectopic survivor…i have a beautiful son now…you can still get pregnant with one tube…our God is a miracle worker…its not the end…i wish you both well……