Scoop

Woman Stabs Husband’s Mistress Six Times After Spotting Them Together as Their Premature Baby Was Dying in The Hospital

18-year-old Natasha Khan, stabbed her husband’s mistress Leah Cryne six times after spotting her and her husband.

Khan walked up to Cryne and stabbed her with a knife after she saw the woman walking in a park with her spouse.

Cryne, 18, who had been sleeping with Khan’s husband Hamza Farid was taken to hospital for wounds she sustained on her right shoulder and her left arm.

Police spoke to the victim in Manchester Royal Infirmary, then arrested Khan at St Mary’s Hospital, where her one-month-old baby Aydin was seriously ill after being born prematurely. The infant later died.

Manchester’s Minshull Street Crown Court learnt that the stabbing came after heated phone conversations between the women.

This all started when Miss Cryne said: ‘I hope your son dies and when he does I’m going to dig him up and spit on him’. In response, Khan said: ‘Watch it, when I see you, God help you.’ in a phone conversation

Khan was yesterday sentenced to three years and four months imprisonment in a young offender institution after she admitted she intentionally stabbed victim and failed to answer bail.

Khan was also issued a restraining order, preventing her from contacting Cryne indefinitely.

Source: DailyMail

1. Sugabelly

January 19, 2017 at 3:07 pm

I’m really disappointed she didn’t stab her husband as well. ☹️

• A Real Nigerian

January 19, 2017 at 3:32 pm

Me too.

• Blueberry

January 19, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Gosh! Me too. One day, karma will revisit the mistress for having said something this cruel to a grieving mom. For Christ’s sake she lost her baby!!!

2. Mysteeq

January 19, 2017 at 3:20 pm

wow! i’m stunned! i’m not even gonna justify her stabbing the mistress, but wow! what an incredibly hateful and insensitive thing to say “i hope your son dies and when he does i’m gonna dig up his body and spit on it” wow just wow.
    i have always taken a different approach in the whole husband cheating/mistress situation. both are equally to blame!!! the husband because he took a vow of fidelity, but also the mistress because 9 times out of 10 she knows he is married and willfully committed adultery with him. i find it necessary to say this because i know girls whose major aim is to shag and nab a married man. in their words ” he is more responsible and can take better care of me than these single small boys”. people should have the fear of God oh! i always run like the wind in the opposite direction once i see,hear or even suspect that you are married..i will not be privy to causing any other woman pain. you cannot be happy by making someone else unhappy. the man is an adulterous jerk agreed, but my sister you too play your part, flee from married men!

• A Real Nigerian

January 19, 2017 at 3:34 pm

“both are equally to blame!!!”
      No. The dirty disgusting man takes 99% of the blame.

• tunmi

January 19, 2017 at 3:40 pm

This is the problem with you and others like you who want to blame both. In what you wrote, you focused more on the mistress. I like numbers so here goes: you wrote 16 words for the man who cheats and 124 for the mistress. I knew less words would be reserved for the man who caused the damage as I counted those words “the husband because he took a vow of fidelity…. the man is an adulterous jerk agreed,” and used a word counter tool online to count the entire text starting from “the husband because he took a vow of fidelity…” those 16 words for the man amounts to 11%, and the other words for the mistress amounts to 89%. This was a fun experiment for me. But it goes to show that we still focus more on the mistress rather than the man who vowed monogamy and fidelity to this wife and family. So even if you say you want to blame both, your words don’t carry equal or close to equal blame.

#futureactuary

• LemmeRant

January 19, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Aunty take your misdirected anger at men somewhere else and read @www.thelmathinks.com’s first comment.

A woman said something extremely awful, extremely hurtful to another woman. She got hurt (which is very well understandable) and decided to take action. The fact that the said woman was her husband’s mistress only added more salt to injury.
      This is a woman’s dying child we’re talking about. I won’t carry my child for 9months but God help whoever (man/woman) that says something of that nature to me if it was my child.

You’re always ready whenever its time to castigate men, even though it means missing out on the entire context of the subject matter. You’re busy counting number of times husband was mentioned vs mistress. You forget that from the article itself all we know about the husband was that he cheated. What other assertions do you want her to make. She has already said they’re both at fault but that is not good enough isn’t it?

Point is the mistress – not the husband instigated violence. You don’t go about saying what she said about someone else’s child (much less if that child is dying)

3. Benson Ossai

January 19, 2017 at 3:30 pm

These are youngsters,they do not really know what life is all about.Why stabbed the young lady you should have allow your man for nature to punish him.Now you are going to spend your 3yrs plus in the prison and your hubby will be free to change women as he likes.No need fighting for anyone,life will always punish them at the end.

4. Anne

January 19, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Some women are extremely evil even the devil is amazed they went that far. Horrible mistress. Yes, the husband is not free from blame. No Delilahs. No Samson falling. No peace for the wicked.

• A Real Nigerian

January 19, 2017 at 3:37 pm

“No Delilahs. No Samson falling.”
      Stupid analogy.

5. Ada

January 19, 2017 at 3:40 pm

In the uk…they count day and night so…she will spend half of that…

6. Olu

January 19, 2017 at 3:48 pm

The guy must surely be Nigerian…

• #Proudnigerian

January 19, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Isn’t it obvious? The colour of his skin ,his hair ,even his smile.

• jefka

January 19, 2017 at 4:24 pm

are you blind?????

7. www.thelmathinks.com

January 19, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Well I can’t blame her, and it’s sad she has to go to jail. The way I see it, she didn’t stab the mistress over her husband, she stabbed her for those painful and insensitive words. Watching your extremely fragile baby suffer at the brink of death, and having some skank who’s f**king your husband no less, say that to you… That could drive anyone to that point. .

8. Marian

January 19, 2017 at 4:01 pm

For the mistress to disrespect her like that, the guy must have been badmouthing his wife to her. He probably told her he only married his wife because of the baby ( I’m guessing they got married after she found out about the pregnancy). Unfortunately cheating is not illegal so the buffon will probably make the mistress his new Mrs and cheat on her later with another mumu.

Cheaters!!! Why evils??? Fear God o!!!

I feel for the wife. I can’t even imagine what she must be going through right now. I pray she will find the strength to deal with the loss of her baby.

9. Susie

January 19, 2017 at 4:16 pm

You stabbed the mistress who never promised you anything and left the man who promised you fidelity? Why are wives always angry with the mistress when it is the husband who hurt them the most? Funny thing is not only do men not tolerate their wives cheating but they would rather stab the cheating wife than the man she’s doing it with. I wonder why the difference

10. Mysteeq

January 19, 2017 at 4:22 pm

@tunmi it must have been a really fun experiment for you and all others that choose to believe i blame the mistress more even after i clearly stated they are both to blame. in response you are also blaming the husband more, why? i am particularly outraged at this particular mistress because of the hateful words she spewed from her mouth about an innocent baby. she could have insulted the wife all she wanted why the baby? i bet you that woman stabbed her not because she was her husband’s mistress (i”m sure she has known that for a while) but because of the hateful words she spoke. if my explanation seemed one sided its probably because i’m speaking from situations i have observed like i said where girls have made it their mission to destroy a home. i am not a man neither do i personally know any married man that cheats (or trust me he will feel my wrath) so please if you do know any personally, play your part and lecture him too.

11. Sisi

January 19, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I would probably go to prison too! That is way to much to be dealing with. That comment if truly said, well……….forgot the wasteman, it’s about the potential (sadly eventual) loss of a child.

12. Temi

January 19, 2017 at 6:17 pm

She would have gotten probation had she stabbed the husband. The audacity if side Chic’s these days though

13. Nationalsquirrel

January 19, 2017 at 6:57 pm

Layer they will crucify funmi iyanda for saying she doesn’t want to marry

14. Nahum

January 19, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Poor little girl!!! You lost your baby, now you have lost your freedom. Where was your mama in all this drama? Why did she not lock you in your room and tend to your grief??? I blame your mother for neglecting you during these trying times. As for brother and his side chick, karma will smile on them soon. But for me sha, your people are to blame for not taking care of you emotionally.

15. nene

January 19, 2017 at 8:46 pm

she was provoked. can you just imagine how heartless the husband is. she should’ve completed it by stabbing the husband too

16. Deb

January 19, 2017 at 9:25 pm

Its so painful she had to go to jail. The judge should have been linient. The mistress said hateful words to her. There should be laws in the UK for punishing mistress who not only sleep with your husband’s but spite you. The case should be revisited. In sure she will still deal with them when she is out

17. Pandora's box

January 20, 2017 at 1:20 am

The wife really miscalculated. If I found out my husband was having an affair and his mistress said that to me, I’ll very patiently plot my move. Since its the U.K. I’ll be going to jail even if I plead insanity. So I’ll not just stab his mistress, I’ll also use a grater and grate her face for good measure. Since I have a month old baby, I’ll probably be too tired to go after dear husband. Honestly I’ll only be going after his mistress because of that statement she made. If not I would have settled for gathering evidence and taking half his property. May God help whomever I marry ☺

18. Coke

January 20, 2017 at 10:12 am

The guy is permitted to having 4 women i think!
    mistress deserves to be stabbed 1 million times for making insensitive statements, like seriously, if you have issues with me lets deal with it not members of my family.