Scoop

#BBNaija’s ThinTallTony has requested not to Receive any Messages or Calls from the Outside World | Twitter Reacts

Big Brother Naija housemate, ThinTallTony had a special request for Big Brother in his diary session today. He told biggie that in case they were to get messages or calls from the outside world, he didn’t want to receive any.

Watch @thintalltony's request #BBNaija

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

People on twitter are now wondering why he would make such a request, seeings as people in the Big Brother house are always eager to get messages from the outside world.

Is it possible he has his eyes on the prize and doesn’t want to get distracted?

See people’s reactions below

1. Ese V

February 23, 2017 at 10:47 pm

TTT (not all men) is SCUM!!!!
    Such a disgrace.

2. worddove.com

February 23, 2017 at 10:51 pm

i would rather say it this way may be he dose not want to recieve a call from the wife as regard to the closeness between him and bisola

3. Binta

February 23, 2017 at 11:16 pm

This is very sad. Ahhhh his wife must be a special woman with two or three hearts oooh…. really liked TTT initially but I despise him now… that will definitely affect his ratings n chances of winning. His desperation to win has no part two. Love of money is a killer. Sad

4. amara

February 23, 2017 at 11:22 pm

I believe everyone has a reason for thier actions……which means he has a reason for what his doing…..it can’t be about bisola or the house mates……..maybe it’s what him and the organisers agreed on you never can’t tell. ………..The programme will end and bisola will always know his married as well as other house mates……..let’s not just judge and say what we dnt know know…….After all his social media pages are filled with his family which means his not hiding them

5. fancynancy

February 23, 2017 at 11:34 pm

This guy is playing on the viewers emotions i tell you, How do you strip on the second day of bbnaija and tell a compelling story of how you have absolutely nothing to live for and continue to live such a lie and then drag Bisola down with you? poor girl is hopelessly falling in love with him probably hoping this is it, finally her happy ending , imagine how crushed she would be when she hears this news. its okay not to mention your wife because you playing a silly game but denying the kids too? all for what really? Not wanting a call from home simply proves he has something to hide and he must be voted out the minute he is up for eviction. Nigerians please do not spare this man, yes he is entertaining but he sly, dishonest,manipulative and disloyal , how dare you nominate Efe who saved you? ttt must go home !!!

• May

February 24, 2017 at 1:09 am

I don’t feel bad for Bisola. Fine, she doesn’t know he’s married but if you like a guy so much, at least you should respect yourself and wait till you get out of the house before you start kissing, getting fingered and giving blow job on international tv. Pokello and Elikem got married and they waited until they left the house. Kevin got married to the Tanzanian housemate and they waited too. Babe doesn’t even care that she has a daughter or she might be watching. What if the girl said “I miss Mommy, can I see her” and the tv is turned on, only to find her Mom kissing TTT and giving him a blow job? I don’t feel a shred of compassion for her. You can fall in love in the big brother house, but if you respect yourself, you’ll wait till you’re out of the house to do certain things. If she’d done this, she won’t be in this mess. Both her and TTT are completely irresponsible.

• May

February 24, 2017 at 1:11 am

By the way, it’s a game. In as much as I can’t stand TTT, it’s a game. Just cause Efe saved him doesn’t mean he shouldn’t nominate Efe. It’s a game, you use your head and nominate people who you feel are threats. Efe on the other hand is unreasonable and forgets he’s playing a game; forming cliques up and down.

6. kilipot

February 24, 2017 at 12:03 am

At this point, I don’t think things are okay between him and his wife. Maybe he truly likes Bisola. Wecan never tell

• cara

February 24, 2017 at 12:22 am

I think so as well

• Belema

February 24, 2017 at 1:14 am

He truly likes Bisola? ???? This is why some of you girls end up heartbroken. You don’t know what love and like is. It’s outrageous.

• kilipot

February 24, 2017 at 6:53 am

You are very silly. Who are the “some of you girls”. I’m a married woman with a child. Life isn’t always in black and white. Stop being juvenile

• Belema

February 26, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Okay. Some of you married women with a child, feel better now?

7. Noms

February 24, 2017 at 12:06 am

TTT is just plan evil…he sure thinks his wife and children are not known to the public who are responsible for his stay/eventual win. He can’t be trusted abeg…Dear Mrs TTT,is this part of the plan too? If only Bisola’s famil/rep can tell her how things are over here. Dear biggie,please don’t edit it out if it happens… BBA Is a game but his wife and children are not.

8. cara

February 24, 2017 at 12:17 am

He’s probably head over heals in love with bisola and wants to abandon his wife and kids for a new life. I swear that’s the only explanation/justification for this Ekwensu behaviour.

• cara

February 24, 2017 at 12:18 am

*heels

• ACDCNg

February 24, 2017 at 12:25 am

LOL!

• Belema

February 24, 2017 at 1:15 am

Please be reasonable. Not only head over heals. The guy is just playing the game and he’s doing it in the most ridiculous way. Are you a teenager? I’m sorry but I don’t understand how some girls reason.

• Belema

February 24, 2017 at 1:15 am

Heels^^^

9. Blueink.ng

February 24, 2017 at 12:27 am

I don’t get why Nigerians are crying blue murder over TTT’s request. This guy has seen many ups and downs in life and the only thing on his mind is making and he’s playing the game the way deems fit. Abeg make una free the guy.

10. Truth

February 24, 2017 at 12:29 am

Nawa o, he doesn’t even miss his kids and want to at last hear from them for 3whole months.
    This guy is beyond savage. Even if you deny your wife, but the kids???
    This reminds me of a guy i met when I was single. Immediately we started talking, I looked for him on Facebook. Cldnt find him at 1st, but found him with his 2nd name.
    What did I see on Facebook. Married with 2kids…………. I just laughed because d guy never called me at nite and he was evasive about where he lived. I already knew something was up. Plenty signs
    What shocked me was by the time I went to Facebook the next day. He had deleted all pictures of his wife and kids on Facebook. He’s wedding pics, his kids naming everything. Gone. Left all the pictures of just himself.
    I mean who does that ??? Your kids ?
    I didn’t even confront him, I just blocked him on my phone. The next thing is he wld give sob stories of why he’s not happy in his marriage.
    Who has time for those lies.

• eyes

February 24, 2017 at 10:47 am

He probably didn’t delete them but blocked you from seeing it. A guy I once dated did that. Went on a weekend gateway with his ex-colleague, uploaded some many pics from their time together and blocked me. I found out many months after. Thank God that is over!!! Some Nigerian men eh?!

• Truth

February 24, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Nope I’m not blocked. He’s even added new pics of himself. Which I still viewed later.
      Can you block particular pictures and still view new pics.
      But we don’t even talk again. Iv even married and moved on.

• eyes

February 27, 2017 at 4:11 pm

@truth – yes you can block particular pictures. Thank God you’ve moved on. Men like that arent worth it.

11. BlueEyed

February 24, 2017 at 1:02 am

All this desperation and you still won’t win……I hope it was worth it sir

12. le coco

February 24, 2017 at 1:53 am

Bisolas family should just spill that tea… pls .. pls.. biko.. ?? ruin it for TTT bt they shld just say it in passing.. not out rightly sha.. cus big brother may have an issue.. spoil this guys market.. as for the request.. It is stupid.. very stupid.. bt im sure his wife is well aware.. she has to be. kpele..Nigeria is hard.. ppl need money.. its not even about the 25 million. TTT doesn’t even have to win.. him big so controversial is enough…. after all EBUKA didn’t win .. bt look at him now..

me j wldnt do this kinda thing.. compromising my marriage.. The vows I took.. bt again.. I dunno hw hungry they are

13. Hian

February 24, 2017 at 2:36 am

Come on Ladies!!! Seriously??? Dude is playing to win, there is not one ounce of love for Bisola (I hope she wins, I love her). This man has a wife and kids, men can be callous but they are not as careless and easily carried away as some of you think. Bisola is lovable, very fun character but this very married man is not having issues with his wife. Being the Naija woman that she is, he will come out and she will “stand by her man”. Forget that thing o, life is not a harlequin novel.

• Shandi

February 24, 2017 at 4:29 am

Bisola? Lovable? Bisola is very bossy and loud. It’s okay for you to like her but please don’t give her attributes and qualities she doesn’t have/possess.

• Lailatu

February 24, 2017 at 11:46 am

How is being a “cheating scum”playing for the game? People have won BB without being romantically involved. Please stop saying he’s playing the game as though having sex is a prerequisite for winning.Aren’t there other ways of entertaining viewers?If the single guys can handle themselves he has no excuse for being an a**hole.

14. Odufa

February 24, 2017 at 3:00 am

TTT is only playing a game and I think he doesn’t want to drag his family in the picture, not knowing that they are already in the video not just picture again.

15. Just wondering

February 24, 2017 at 6:14 am

The desperation is too much! Hàs he ever given a shout-out to his family in the dairy room? If you don’t want to disclose your marital status in the game, Its understandable. Now you don’t want a call from home?? Even your mum?? Because it won’t matter where the call came from as we know your mum is in the UK… TTT you have started going downward spiral.

• nema

February 24, 2017 at 5:05 pm

He has given a random shoutout to “Ella and Mason”, but didn’t say the words “my kids”

16. Zee

February 24, 2017 at 6:33 am

Its so annoying when pole keep saying its a game.BB dI’d not tell them to finger each other or Bj!!!.There’s a lIfe after BB pls! THey are both irresponsible abeg..Shame!

17. thelma

February 24, 2017 at 8:39 am

TTT OUT OF THE HOUSE

18. sherry

February 24, 2017 at 9:01 am

TTT we are strongly behind u,U are playing d game wella,wen u win d 25m,pls get ur wife a nice Toyota corrola,Bisola is a fool,Did TTT forced her into d ROMANCE?a mother of one,no single sense.TTT u ar d man biko,

19. kay

February 24, 2017 at 9:02 am

If TTT eventually wins, then dishonesty and scheming will become acceptable, I believe he would have garnered more votes if he accepted his family, those kids would have been a source of favor in the hearts of many, but no, you think you can outsmart the entire country, guess he thinks romance in the house attracts more votes..lol..

• Maxine

February 24, 2017 at 2:27 pm

And you think people are waiting for TTT’s win to find dishonesty and scheming acceptable?? LMAO!! Sorry hon…. That train has left the station…. Regardless of people’s outrage, this is typical behaviour in this generation…. Sadly so…. Hypocritical i know, but yeah…. there it is….

20. nene

February 24, 2017 at 10:04 am

what a man. what a husband. and the money will still pass you by. smh

21. Prince

February 24, 2017 at 11:57 am

TTT is a disgrace. Big one

22. Hilde