Scoop

Brooklyn Beckham didn’t know his parents were Famous Until he was a Teen

Imagine not knowing you were famous until you were kind of “too grown up” to even care. That was the case for Victoria and David Beckham‘s son.

In an interview with Wonderland Magazine17-year-old photographer Brooklyn Beckham revealed that he didn’t know his parents were famous until he was a teen.

“I didn’t actually know that they [his family] were big until I was about 13,” he said, recalling the moment he figured it out. “I went to a football game and people were shouting my dad’s name and I was like, ‘What?! Oh my God. I don’t look at them like that.'”

“Considering my parents broke down and told me the truth about Santa Claus when I was 10 years old, I’m very impressed with their secret keeping abilities”. He said

1. Rrrrrrr

February 21, 2017 at 11:35 am

He looks like his mama, Chloe Moretz is one lucky gal.

• Ify

February 21, 2017 at 3:20 pm

They broke up

2. Ify

February 21, 2017 at 3:21 pm

I find this rally hard to believe though. So he had no access to the internet or he wasn’t stalked by paparazzi or he didn’t watch TV. Issorait

• tunmi

February 22, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Many Nigerians think witches flying at night are the norm so…

It depends on what you were taught at the norm

3. Nunulicious

February 21, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Lol. Funny. So he thought paparazzi is the norm ? Wonder how he explained it away in his head.

4. WeddingPartyJoke

February 21, 2017 at 6:59 pm

When tryna be humble goes wrong…boy bye!
    Your mom always paraded you at red carpets and fashion shows. You travelled exclusively and lived the golden life in the UK. Daddy was on billboards and print/tv commercials and u still playing the “they were normal parents to us”. Yea right

• tunmi

February 22, 2017 at 5:15 pm

Because they have always grown up with it. Why so hostile? Some people grew up having mosquitoes sing tungba tungba every night, and some grew up with air conditioning