BN TV

It’s HERE! Watch Season 3 Finale of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl In Transit”

We’ve been waiting for hours for the season finale of Skinny Girl In Transit and it is finally here.

NdaniTV explains the delay saying “We sincerely apologize for the long delay guys! It was due to technical difficulties that were unfortunately beyond our control.”

In the season finale of SGIT3, Tiwa is now back to being the head of programs at the radio station, while Nathan and Mide go on a musical face off to win Tiwa’s affection. Who’s going to win though?

Watch below.

1. May

February 4, 2017 at 5:53 am

Finally! Gooooo Ayobami #Wink

2. Jaxen

February 4, 2017 at 6:26 am

Whoop whoop. Did anybody scream at their tv the way I did when Tiwa said “I love you”? Then I was on edge like Mide what r u waiting for? Say it back now. Then I yelled more like a child when he did n was so excited when they kissed. Yay. Finally. Let me go and prepare my money for asoebi oooh for #tiwamide17 . Hihihi. It will be hot.

• May

February 4, 2017 at 7:28 am

Abi oh. With all her Shakara and forming…..

• Fifi

February 4, 2017 at 8:53 am

Please send the details when you get it for the asoebi wooo hoooo?? i was so happy

• Slim chic

February 4, 2017 at 9:14 am

Spoiler Alert ??

• Frida.

March 4, 2017 at 9:09 am

Yes I did and the way he said “na fight you won the tell me say you love me” I felt like jumping in?

3. Cher Agege

February 4, 2017 at 7:18 am

God , you’re soooo good ❤️

Let’s praise you for the Lasgidi Love .

I hope next season Salewa’s character gets more story line .

Bye Bye Daddy Tiwa .

Nathan was lame anyways .

How much longer do we have to wait again for the next season ?

4. Oyin

February 4, 2017 at 7:19 am

This episode is so lacklustre! I was expecting much more, after all the hype and the preview from last week. The acting seems fake and forced, can we just have team #TIDE already?

5. Tat

February 4, 2017 at 7:33 am

Awwwwwww…I love the chemistry between Tiwa and Mida sha. #tiwamide17 ooo
    I didnt like the way she used Nathan though..

• woman

February 4, 2017 at 10:04 am

She didn’t use Nathan na, he even admitted they were not in a relationship. He was still “chasing” her. To me he was sure he would get her since their mothers are friends

February 5, 2017 at 1:13 am

Very entertaining show. Love the characters……I like the way the show highlights the reality of one thing…guys like competition and the chase. The truth is their wired to feel the need to conquer. I don’t believe women should be served to men on a platter of gold. They should work for their goodies. Unfortunately many babes are making it hard…the value of a Lagos babe is almost as bad as the black market dollar rate. Hence the rampant singledom.
      Men in Lagos get their babes way easier than Mide got Tiwa

6. ....

February 4, 2017 at 8:43 am

Why can’t this type of Mide Need me… I can’t get that scene of him in that blue trad outta my head…

• Adunnie

February 4, 2017 at 12:58 pm

As in…. The way he was coming on to her was too sexy????

• Iris

February 4, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Oh the unholy thoughts that passed through my mind during that scene…

7. woman

February 4, 2017 at 9:48 am

I screamed and scared my little niece, hahahahahahaha, Tiwalade you are just yeye, hahahahaha. Nice end

8. jewels

February 4, 2017 at 3:49 pm

I love skinny girl in transit…………how long do we wait again for the next season……..

9. Smiiley

February 4, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Loved It!! Please what is the title of the song played at the end? Help!!

• Simi

February 5, 2017 at 1:22 am

You’ve got a good ear. It’s been playing in my head. My favourite part of the episode. Quick online search says it Equestrian Love by Tay Iwar. But I haven’t found the full song.

• Badoskiiii

February 5, 2017 at 6:42 am

soundcloud.com/tayiwar/equestrian-love

• Folusho

February 5, 2017 at 11:32 am

Search for Equestrian love by Tay Iwar on google, click on the one that says free listening on SoundCloud. There you can listen to the full song.

10. Chiemekaij

February 4, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Ahhhh ?. I love you, are you deaf….Kia this woman you can like to form Voltron.???. That kiss sha**Thank you Ndanitv, Thank you Bellanaija. Please when will people like us in Abuja meet Mide & Tiwa? This sitcom has got a lot of lessons, learnt a few though. Waiting for the next season if there will be, if not this is a wrap. Let’s go and watch Gidiup3..#overandout

• Ozyy

February 5, 2017 at 2:55 pm

yes o, meet and greet in abuja, silverbird or jabi mall, just suggestions. hehehe

11. tutu

February 4, 2017 at 4:24 pm

abeg i need season 4 like tomorrow….Tiwalade is ode (in shalewa”s voice) happy for tiwa,that nathan looks like a mummy”s boy ,mide is d man

12. Kanyinsola

February 4, 2017 at 5:31 pm

I hope this is not a dream oooo! ???
    Abimbola craig! If this turns out to be a dream! Walahi! I will find you!!!! ???

#tiwamide2017 #tiwamide2017 #tiwamide2017
    ???????????????????

13. Miss_Flygerian

February 4, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Finally o, shakara don end. Tiwa and Mide’s chemistry is out of this world. They’re so cute together. Looking forward to S4.

14. Nma

February 4, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Yaaay!
    This woke up nostalgic feelings. I feel so lonely now. So need someone tto love me.
    Masterpiece. # team Mide

15. cheryl

February 5, 2017 at 2:38 am

Who doesn’t love love, am a sucker 4luv.. nyc show!! Beautifully scripted and perfectly acted. God bless d minds dat came up wit this. @smiley d song is Equestrian Love -Tay Iwar. U r welcome

16. Ima

February 6, 2017 at 12:19 am

I need me a tall glass of mide. Lol. This was just OK good and d end was just epic. D song was fantastic am amazed the guy is a Nigerian. Listened to the song over and over again. Waiting fr season 4. This is the season where tiwa would have to stand strong for love becos bros mide has been doing all d pushing. Choi, till next season y’all. Kizzess.

PS. Dear tide gang, make we also start to prepare money for asoebi. Mummy tiwa, her online friends are here. We can go to marketi for u sef for free. Hehehe.

17. kess babay

February 6, 2017 at 10:37 am

please the episode was a waste of data.
    I found the mother’s part a futile effort to “chop space”
    Besides, in the last episode , mide was shown drinking angrily in the preview for the next episode. i didnt see it in the episode o.
    then, mide “going all project fame”on us at the karaoke was a real eye roller.
    All in all, the kiss at the end was worth the wait. Thanks to the song though and the setting!
    NDANI, you guys should buckle up o.

• Chynwa

February 6, 2017 at 7:08 pm

Exactly what I said too o! We dint see the Mide drinking part. i think this episode was altered from the original one

18. Simplymeana

February 6, 2017 at 11:03 am

dat kiss!!!! omg!!! in shalewas voice if mide catch u for corner ehn………..lmao,i love love

19. Tosin

February 8, 2017 at 2:05 pm

I cant wait for S4….. felt like going back to the chase age…… but i’m married….. this has made me spice up my relationship. cant get over this finale….. the blue trad scene from e8…..OMG!! can i act Tiwalades’ part pls…….but only the times with mide tho!!! Gush!! Mide!!! u fine!!!!! i pray tiwa continues to lose weight…… their marriage will be dope!

• subby

February 27, 2017 at 11:03 pm

I know. Maybe me kinda miss dating years.

20. subby

February 27, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Pls I loved the song they sang at the end. Pls who sang the song. Name of artist and title

• poshilla

March 16, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Equestrian Love by Tay Iwar , check soundcloud

21. Frida.

March 4, 2017 at 9:06 am

OMG!!!!my roomy and I Can’t wait for season 4. And mummy tiwa we can’t wait for our peach asoebi. I love you guys. Real and natural #tiwamide17. #Tiwa 4.0……..