BN TV

Kola Olaosebikan: 5 Things I’ve Learned as a New Mother (Eye-Opening) | Watch

Koboko Fitness

I’ve learned some eye-opening things since becoming a mom last year and I’ve decided to share with BellaNaija Living. Amongst them are the true cost of diapers, the truth about baby naps times and a few others.

These are just 5 of the ones that keep me up at night. Can you relate?

Watch the Video

1. Oj

February 6, 2017 at 10:50 pm

This video is very condescending… especially to single women.

It is just a waste of data and not worth anybody’s time. .

Thank you BellaNaija for leading us astray!

2. Keeping it real

February 7, 2017 at 12:52 am

Ok. My analysis. She bored and looking to vent and is bitter her single friends don’t get it.
    2. Make sure you don’t resent your baby.
    3. Check for post partum depression
    4. You try to be funny but you look ill
    5. You look really sad, wrong career.
    6. Where’s your baby now. Are you alone? Look for forums for new moms, make friends, leave your single friends be. They won’t stop being themselves because you became “mummyfied” .Grow up.
    7. You seem still in shock you are no longer single. If so, who force you enter the mummynation?
    8. Get grandma fast. You may need a whole day to yourself to reboot – by hearing stories of non single ladies trying so hard for a baby, so your head will be corrected.
    9. Not looking good for you madam, keep your day job, oh yeah, being a mum is a full time job
    10.;if you must do a video, sort the energy around you, it’s a big downer.

Smh.

3. Truth

February 7, 2017 at 3:03 am

im sorry but was really disappointed by this video- i know u were just trying to be funny and let off some steam but as a pregnant lady looking for genuine tips on what to expect, this was really distateful and immature. Why would you start by saying babies are ugly for one? That is really bizzare and then going on about single friends was unecessary and condescending. Please prep better for what should be educational and useful to others not trying to be a comedien, I dont get it.

4. seun d

February 7, 2017 at 4:53 am

very funny!!!

5. Anon

February 7, 2017 at 5:05 am

For me, I was so happy and Thankful to GOD. That happiness, the feeling kept me awake !

6. feyi

February 7, 2017 at 10:18 am

@keeping it real, damn you just kept it real! I think she should check for post partum depression. Girl, you are not happy. Hang out more with mums and stay away from making videos. Thanks. I was expecting a very informative video though.