Calling all young, smart ambitious women in Abuja and Kaduna!!
The SheHive, brought to you by She Leads Africa, is coming to Kaduna from the 20th-23rd April. #SheHiveKaduna is a 4-day boot camp which brings together young female professionals and entrepreneurs to learn new business skills, network with their peers and connect directly with potential mentors and investors.
Whether you’re interested in building a business or launching a career, there will be something for you at SheHive Kaduna. Make sure you’re a part of this transformational experience because it will prepare and equip you for your career path. The being that nothing just happens, people don’t just become successful they plan it and work it. Make sure you’re not left out.
Damilola Faleti, a SheHive NYC all access participant from Nigeria said ‘You have no idea how much She Leads Africa and SheHive have changed my life in the past 2 days. I feel like I can accomplish anything.’
Date: Thursday, April 20th – Sunday, April 23rd, 2017.
Time: 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
Confirmed speakers for SheHive Kaduna include:
- Zahra Imam (Founder, Deit Deli and Cafe)
- Rahama Sadua (Actress and “Queen of Kannywood”)
- Sanusi Ismail (Founder Colab)
- Fatima Togbe (Founder, Hayati Magazine)
- Balarebe Inuwa (Commissioner for Rural and Community Development Kaduna State)
- Hon Muhammad Sani Abdullahi (Commissioner for Budget and Planning Kaduna State)
- Hajiya Rabi M J Abdulsalam (Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development Kaduna State).
Some of the topics being covered at SheHive Kaduna include:
- Developing winning online content
- Social Media marketing
- Investor Readiness
- Business development
- Is your business really a business?
- Building a business in entertainment
- Breaking into the food sector
- Building a career in the public sector
- Innovating through technology
- From blog to sustainable business
SLA will also be working with Pandora and L’Oreal who’ll be giving away some fab prizes, it’s obviously going to be a lot of fun.
SLA will not be hosting a SheHive in Abuja this year, interested people should start making travel plans to attend SheHive Kaduna.
Former participants have described it as a life changing experience.
One participant described how implementing a marketing tactic she learnt at SheHiveAccra helped her close a sales lead the very next day.
“This is not the standard overly stiff and formal conference and I love it!.” – SheHive NYC Speaker, Abby Omoruyi, founder of Catherine Marion.
Tickets for #SheHiveKaduna are quickly selling out and so interested participants are encouraged to secure their spots as soon as possible. Passes are still available here.
Companies looking to partner with She Leads Africa can reach out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
#SheHiveKaduna is supported by Bella Naija, Dark and Lovely, OCP Group, Kaduna State Government, CoLab & Pandora.
See photos from previous bootcamps that can be used in this email here and click to watch testimonies of previous SheHive events!
BellaNaija is a media partner for She Leads Africa