News

Audu Maikori Reportedly Collapsed in Lagos

Audu Maikori

Audu Maikori, the president of Chocolate City Group reportedly collapsed during the 2017 Women in Management, Business and Public Service (WIMBIZ) annual lecture.

According to The Sun, the cause of Audu’s collapse is not yet known, but he was taken to St. Nicholas Hospital after he was revived by doctors at the venue of the event.

The report stated that Audu was taking selfies with the attendees after he finished moderating the Question and Answer session with EbonyLife TV founder Mo Abudu.

The event took place at Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.

1. Jade

March 7, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Hope he’s okay. He should take it easy.

2. Ottawa Queen

March 7, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Abeg o!

3. Temi

March 7, 2017 at 9:45 pm

People need to relax and take it easy!! We are in a world where people like to push to the limits.. and do things in the name of success, fame and money.. The body is nothing else but, flesh and blood and sometimes it needs to rest. I hope he feels better and drinks plenty of fluid and just rest.. stay away from laptop , selfies, samsung, tv, tablets to name.. so many gadgets.. that are killing us SOFTLY.

• Ozyy

March 11, 2017 at 6:35 am

well said. I’m telling myself this everytime,

4. keechi

March 7, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, please please treat your bodies as a temple. Stay on top of your health by getting regular checkups, try to eat as healthy as possible, and exercise as much as you can. Also try to remain calm and find ways of coping with stress or stressful situations. Too many people are dying of preventable mishaps. I’m glad he’s okay though.

5. Me

March 8, 2017 at 3:20 am

Juju. This one na remote control. I suspect El Rufai. Oya come and arrest me then prosecute me. Foolish Dwarf, who will prosecute you for your many inaccuracies; who did you check with??? Ewu that does not know when to stand down… continue, this will be your own undoing. I will choose a man with a television any day over your blind vision.

• Ogbuefi

March 8, 2017 at 1:38 pm

O boy, why not free yourself from hatred & ignorance…