Scoop

#BBNaija: TBoss tells the Housemates that ThinTallTony has a Child & TwitterNG can’t stop talking about Bisola’s Reaction | Watch the Viral Video

Big brother Naija housemates Bisola, Bally and TBoss were having a discussion about former housemate ThinTallTony‘s relationship with Bisola when TBoss revealed that she had heard, a few times in the House, that he has a child.

This came as a shock to Bisola as her smile melted away and she sat still for a moment as the words washed over her. The video has since gone viral on social media.

Watch her reaction below!

Video credit: @uwajk

1. Idomagirl

March 29, 2017 at 4:21 pm

I want to see her face when she finds out that he has a wife and a 3rd child on the way…

2. Nakoms

March 29, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Nothing to see here

3. naana

March 29, 2017 at 4:35 pm

Hello BN Fam. I’m in a dilemma and I hope you can help me out. I plan on starting my masters next year and in my search , I came across a school in Spain which offers the course I want at a low cost. I’m however developing cold feet cos when I search for the best places to study in Europe, Spain doesn’t come up in almost all the sites that I’ve read and its making me think the place might not be good in terms of studying.
    please is there anyone here schooling in Spain? If yes, how’s the place for studies and living as a whole?
    Please help a sister out
    PS: my grades are not very stron

4. Ms B

March 29, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Poor bisola. Her time on the show will be all about TTT. Even if she wins, all everyone will want to talk about is TTT. It’s sad for her and her attitude is not helping matters. Watch the interviews lining up about the so called blow job and other things

5. Big Tee

March 29, 2017 at 4:53 pm

How/when did Tboss hear this gist na? Bassey said he didn’t snitch…..

• She always knew

March 29, 2017 at 5:45 pm

T-boss always knew

6. Munachimso

March 29, 2017 at 6:07 pm

This is quite sad… She should just win nd take that one hold body..

7. Cee

March 29, 2017 at 6:28 pm

Heya, God punish devil. All these silly games people play.

8. Favourite

March 29, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Bisola ,it is high time you let go of this triple T& his love pls.

9. Topaz Quin

March 29, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Thin tall Tony messed with Bisolas emotion big time.

10. MsTilii

March 29, 2017 at 8:00 pm

Either way Bisola is bound for success. She reminds of of Funke Akindele. You know when someone is so multi talented and without a doubt is bound for success. She is multi talented without even trying too hard. She was born to to do this

honestly dont care for this show Big Brother at all – , i am just waiting for her to finish this show so we see more of her in other things..

If i was a movie producer i will can confidently cast her in anything (comedy, drama, etc etc)

This is not the last you hear of this girl oo – so brace yo self . She is going to be a household name – this show (and her previous other tv gigs) is just a stepping stone

SHE IS THE NEXT BEST THING. I dont have a doubt about that at all.

MsTilii

11. bey

March 29, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Bisola think say she don find husband.
    She’s probably already planning her wedding to TTT in her head.
    Imagining her wedding dress,venue etc.
    What a shocker it will be.

12. King sley

March 30, 2017 at 7:33 am

Bisola is loose,flirting around all men, probably that’s how she got pregnant

• Afrolady

March 30, 2017 at 8:39 am

Bla bla bla bla bla. Next!

• Zmebg

March 30, 2017 at 11:47 am

You should know because that’s how you where conceived

• cuitelhork

March 30, 2017 at 12:55 pm

At least she did not deny having a child outside wedlock

13. MadamYe...

March 30, 2017 at 8:39 am

Really? Your comment is soo yuck!!!

14. nene

March 31, 2017 at 1:29 am

i might be the only one who thinks bisola knows tony is married but she’s acting