BN TV

BN Living Sundays: Omabelle shares her Secrets to Weight Loss & a Flat Stomach after Having Twins! | Watch

BellaNaija Living

In this video for BN Living Sundays, Omabelle shares her secrets on how she was able to loose weight after having twins and maintain a flat stomach. She said;

Hi Beauties! I’m so excited to finally film this video because you guys have been asking for my secrets to a flat stomach after having my twin daughters. I will share my simple tips and tricks on how to get a flat stomach fast and also how to lose weight. I hope this video helps with your questions, loves.
Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

Watch

1. Joy Ojo

March 19, 2017 at 12:51 pm

The quantity of your apple cider vinegar is way too much. Just a tablespoon mixed with honey is fine because of the acidity in it. Pls, ulcer patients should be careful when mixing such. It works well, suppresses hunger. I don’t go a day without it. Pls take first thing in the morning.

• Jd

March 19, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Please when can I get the drink?

• Jd

March 19, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I meant ‘where’ can I get the drink?

• The Real Oma

March 19, 2017 at 8:43 pm

Its Braggs Apple Cider Vinergar, with the Mother.
      I got mine off supermart.ng. Most pharmacies and all purpose stores would have it.
      As already pointed out by other commenters, Omabelle’s quantity is too much, so please read about it before proceeding.
      I don’t drink mine sha, cos i do not have a weight issue, just for my hair and also as facial cleanser.
      Much love for you Omabelle, there is something very endearing about you.

• Omodolapo

March 20, 2017 at 12:19 pm

Too much talk biko, she should please always try to go straight to the point. Eish!

2. Liz

March 19, 2017 at 1:36 pm

My eyes were only on the wig, biko. Where can I get one? Help a sister out.

• Ann

March 19, 2017 at 8:15 pm

@zaynelane/@zlhairxs instagram

3. ok

March 19, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Is sucking in though?

4. Bola

March 19, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Nice video but the Apple Cider Vinegar she put is a lot. Wow I’ve never seen anyone use that much. Please go and google the side effects of using more than a couple of teaspoons/tablespoons of Apple Cide Vinegar. Please Omabelle reduce it, its very harmful. I put 2 tablespoons and My Parents complain it’s too much; whereas yours is as though you’re mixing concentrated Ribena (quantity) with water. If used in a high quantity liked you’ve done, it can cause ulcer and it affects the liver, allegedly. I’ll advise you not to use more than a tablespoon, or 2 if you’re stubborn like me. Besides that, very informative video! ?

5. Felinda

March 19, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Drink it with straw or else you’ll damage your gums and teeth. I know first hand. Make sure u push the straw far back almost to your throat cos like I said u must avoid all cost ACV touching your teeth.

Word to the wise is enough

6. amaka

March 19, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Pls what’s the name of the guy she says she follows his workout video? Did she say Jordan yaw? Can’t find him in particular…

• Help

March 19, 2017 at 3:05 pm

Its Jordan Yeoh

7. Disguised

March 19, 2017 at 3:35 pm

Nice info. Thanks girl

8. Amara

March 19, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Nice video but I have problem with this Apple Cider.Immediately she talked about it,I told myself that I’ll buy it but these comments are discouraging.Why should we go through the stress of using only one teaspoon and using a straw plus we have to push the straw down and this substance is meant to get into my stomach.I am just scared of the effect I can’t see.

• dlp

March 20, 2017 at 11:26 am

Exactly what is on my mine even written the name down, but all this comment I dont think i want to buy it again

9. Race of Life

March 20, 2017 at 1:47 am

Na wa. For everyone complaining and whining about the quantity of ACV she is drinking, she is not seeking your advice. She is telling you what she did that worked for her. She is not ill and her teeth hasn’t fallen out and her tummy is flat. Oversabisabi, allow her say what she did. It worked for her. If you can’t handle ACV that much, try something else and not trying to advice her on how to maintain her weight when the results speak for themselves. I have been takin ACV for for a while and I haven’t even had allergies of any kind,no sickness in 12yrs… my tummy is flat………the level of shrinking going on is something else…My body grew so small and firm and my cellulites just went after I eliminated egg yokes from my diet too and used full body trainer not just waist trainer. It cover the body up to the knees. But trick is to wear consistently cos you will not eat as much with a bodysuit underneath… That worked for me. Maybe not for everyone.Do what works for you. She did what worked for her.

• "changing moniker"

March 21, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Not everytime “bad belle “… sometimes listen tk correction.
      Good for you that you’ve not seen any adverse effects on 12 years…
      But what about in 10 years time? Reduce the quantity for your own good. Shikena!
      A lot of people are learning from the comments, stop making the commenters look bad.