Scoop

Olajumoke is Pretty & Colourful in New Photos!

Model Olajumoke Orisaguna who just celebrated the one-year anniversary of her rise to stardom took to her Instagram page today to share these lovely new photos!

See photos below

Photo Credit:
Photo by: @ptrimnell
Outfit: @jordansmithng
Makeup: @motumsfaces
Styled by: @afriquechique

1. b

March 17, 2017 at 1:41 pm

why is she covering her belly button.
    the styling, directing and makeup on this shoot need serious work
    the first pic is supposed to be an ode to her beginnings, but it definitely missed the mark

• Fear God

March 17, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Maybe some people are not comfortable with exposing their bodies.

• b

March 17, 2017 at 7:15 pm

far enough then she should be in something she feels comfortable in. with her hand across like that it looks awkwardly placed

• Oyinade

March 17, 2017 at 2:26 pm

It is probably a guise to hide her tummy, which may not be toned enough

• Ottawa Queen

March 17, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Even me wey dey ‘the’ abroad, I never still buy that kain boot. Nice shots, beautiful lady Jumoke. More grace upon you babe!

2. keke driver

March 17, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Guys!!! She isn’t a bread seller anymore, wussup with the bread in the first picture.

• Author Unknown

March 17, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Probably a reminder of the craft (bread selling) that in actual fact gave her her big break. That’s not a bad or shameful thing. We don’t need to be ashamed of our humble past.

3. Fear God

March 17, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I’m still waiting for the pictures that will adequately capture the beauty of this woman.

• Jenny

March 17, 2017 at 2:02 pm

you are so funny dear.. please why did you say that? Or isn’t she appealing?
      #smiles#

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

March 17, 2017 at 2:04 pm

I swear. Someone needs to get her to study a shitload of fashion magazines

4. Oyinade

March 17, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Her tummy is probably not flat or toned enough.

5. Vee

March 17, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Am I the only that doesn’t really like this photos? They can do better

• robby

March 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm

You are so not alone there

• Always me

March 18, 2017 at 12:41 pm

You aren’t alone.

6. Mavi

March 17, 2017 at 2:51 pm

Beautiful girl. Make-up too orange.

7. Nv

March 17, 2017 at 2:53 pm

The styling and pictures could be better but I have to say, this is the first time I’m seeing her confident and mature, just remotely model-like in editorials. I love the one where she’s lying down. The others are playful too. She even looks fierce in some, which is a word I never thought I’d associate with her! More grease!

8. XO

March 17, 2017 at 2:59 pm

The girl needs to be moved back to Elohor! who are these ones eroding the brand.

9. robby

March 17, 2017 at 3:00 pm

All these “professional makeup artists ” that don’t see the need to match the face to the body skin tone, God is watching una on 3D o, not sure which of these pics i hate the most

10. Missappleberry

March 17, 2017 at 3:27 pm

Such a razz photo shoot…don’t know which is more distasteful sef, the makeup, the razz boots or the clothes ?

• Mee

March 17, 2017 at 6:46 pm

Thank you!!! It’s annoying because this girl has potential but they ended up making her look very razz!!!!!!!smh

11. chychy

March 17, 2017 at 4:21 pm

This makeup artist is yet to match her makeup with her skin tone. Beautiful lady though…

12. Poesy

March 17, 2017 at 4:57 pm

It’s not by photo shoot.
    Where are her campaigns? Where are the editorial bookings and contracts?
    Let’s do things properly, please.

13. seyi

March 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm

14. cayode

March 17, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Okay

15. Weezy

March 17, 2017 at 5:48 pm

PEOPLE. stop tearing down every photo that somebody shoots of Olajumoke. I’ve never seen any Nigerian woman get so much criticism on her photos, You may tell yourself that you are helping, but you have no idea what effect it may be having on the woman if she comes across all these anonymous posts from people constantly saying she doesn’t look good. Every time she has a photoshoot, the comments are LIT about how something is not right. The woman is trying, and people are trying to give her opportunities. She looks fine. The photos are okay for the audience and country that she is in.

I can’t believe I’m saying this. Leave Olajumoke alone!

• Hotchick

March 17, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Hey,

I don’t think people are out to criticize Olajumoke. I find her very fresh faced and naturally beautiful, and those cheek bones? Well, don’t get me started on that, however, the “stylists, makeup and artistic” professionals directing the shoot (abi that’s the right bekee?), should work with her. Most of these pictures look like they are trying very very very hard, not to work with her.

I hope that’s the point people are making, at least that’s mine!

16. Mee

March 17, 2017 at 6:43 pm

They need to fire her makeup artist and stylist asap!!! This girl doesn’t need United colors of Benetton on her face , she needs a more subtle and refined look to enhance her natural beauty pls , this is a complete disaster!!!!!!

17. survivor

March 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm

Beautiful woman with no brown mud call makes up

18. Peteradams

March 17, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Nigeria is on the news in uk. Apparently starvation is killing off children in maiduguri. The ran the report on BBC along with starvation in Somalia. Infact it was difficult to tell the difference between Nigeria and Somalia in the report. The children all looked severely malnourished. They are calling on unicef to step in. Meanwhile our president has just come back from medical leave in the UK. Nigeria I tire .

19. person

March 18, 2017 at 12:10 am

wish they had given her money to open a bakery pass all this modelling tins

20. Madamsofo

March 18, 2017 at 7:06 am

She and Rihanna have similarities. The smile, forehead and something else.

21. majestic

March 18, 2017 at 9:35 am

Thank you!!! There is room for improvement, but this is one of her best photos I have seen

22. Just watching

March 19, 2017 at 12:12 am

Hey na wa o! Too many I too knows on BN. Olajumoke is beautiful. Leave her alone. Appreciate who she is and move on. Must you always tear people down? I just tire for all these cyber bullies.

23. OA

March 19, 2017 at 4:30 pm

I say, not bad at all!

24. LOVE

April 24, 2017 at 12:19 pm

I SAY GREAT BODY. LET US NT ATTACK HER KNOWING HER WAY UP THERE. GIVE HER SOME TIME SHE WILL COME OUT A BANGGGGG
    SHE HAS GATHERED A LOT OF CONFIDENCE. MORE GREASE THOUGH