Music

One Direction star Liam Payne welcomes first child with girlfriend Cheryl

Laim Payne, member of popular boy-band One Direction has welcomed his first child with his girlfriend, Cheryl. The Wolverhampton-born singer who is on an 18-month hiatus with the rest of his One Direction bandmates took to his Instagram page to share a photo of him holding his child and said:

My close friends and family know there are very few times when I’m left speechless… wow! I’m incredibly happy to welcome our new baby boy into the world, it’s a moment that I will never forget for the rest of my life and my favourite memory I have so far. I’m completely in awe of his incredible mother and how she has been the whole way through this, she’s really made my dreams come true. We haven’t named him yet but he’s already capturing hearts including mine. I feel very blessed. Happy Mother’s Day everyone!

See the photo below:

Congratulations Liam and Cheryl!

Photo Credit: Instagram – @liampayne

1. Tina

March 26, 2017 at 9:09 am

If it’s a black man, it would be baby mama. Black people giving more respect to whites since 1850

• Mannie

March 26, 2017 at 12:48 pm

A baby mama refers to a woman who has a child out of a relationship. Any man calling his girlfriend/wife a “baby mama” is not deserving of the title of boyfriend/husband.

• john

March 26, 2017 at 1:51 pm

stupid excuse… @tina is 100% correct ..they did it with mikel obi

• LemmeRant

March 26, 2017 at 3:38 pm

@Tina
      Wow. I’m just noticing this now.
      Very very true what you say.

• Anon

March 26, 2017 at 3:53 pm

The term originated from Jamaica and then African-Americans adopted it.

The standard description is single mother. I don’t think I have ever used the term baby mama before.

2. Rrrrrrr

March 26, 2017 at 4:43 pm

This couple i am routing for. Its obvious Liam is smitten and such affection is rare.
    Since he was a teenager! Wao, he got the girl hun!!