BN TV

Sisi Yemmie Takes us on a tour of a New House in Episode 83 of Sisi Weekly | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

Nigerian Lifestyle and Food vlogger Sisi Yemmie is out with episode 83 of her weekly vlog “Sisi Weekly”. In this episode, she attends a YouTube event where she is on a panel, she also takes us on a house tour and a whole lot more.

She says:

Oh gosh! Once again it has been a struggle to upload this week but here it is!!! So many people made an appearance in this vlog: We had a YouTube event where I was on the creator panel and I met Dimma Umeh, Frank Donga, Akah Nnani, Dodos, BellaRose Okojie Miss Techy and more! I also attended a MAGGI event and got to meet Chef Tiyan, Uzo Orimalade, Freda (My burnt Orange)Funke Koleosho, Kitchen Butterfly, Afrolems and many more awesome foodies!

It’s been an awesome week of networking and making great connections! There’s a house tour for you also, have you ever seen a grandma playing the talking drum? You’ll only see it here!

Watch!

1. bolintin

March 15, 2017 at 3:35 pm

My first time of watching your blog. I have Mixed feelings about what you do. It appears too clogged up. too many themes in one blog I am not sure i would like that if my life is not boring but because of boredom it feels like hanging out with you. but even then I kept fastwarding to see what again!

my one cent pick a theme per session, that way i want to book another appointment with you.
    meanwhile that ewedu is over cooked. One its vegetable and not supposed to stay so long on fire. it was almost burning secondly for ewedu, over cooking takes away the drawing effect. and changes the color. If your concern is the egusi (melon) cook that first before pouring the ewedu.

thanks

• shola taiwo

March 15, 2017 at 4:13 pm

This is not Sisi yemmie o but you are a bitter, sad and jealous person. Sisi Yemmie i love your videos and more grease to your elbow. Infact @bolintin, you had better start creating and uploading your youtube videos so that we can learn how to create a thematic video. Mscheww!!!

• Constructive

March 15, 2017 at 5:30 pm

@Shola Taiwo i tend to disagree with some parts of your comment. Bolintin made several valid points and was gracious enough to put across their points without calling her names. People are allowed to not love what you love and have varying opinions on a matter and express them too. Your response was quite over the top.

• Sugarsugar

March 15, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I know this is your opinion but…WOW! This comment can sap the joy COMPLETELY outta someone’s day. LOL.

Did you like anything at all about the vlog? Have a nice day. x

• Don't come for sisi yems like that

March 15, 2017 at 6:19 pm

Abeg take several seats….anyways na your one kobo u give. Wehdone sa/ma. Sisi yemmie, biko for the sake of your faithful viewers, keep doing what you do best. Very family oriented and we love it. Your recipes are one in a million, I wish I can taste your ewedu with your obe kika (you know that stew recipe on your channel). Ehen it’s that one. Focus on us biko, not the people that want to be forming constructive criticism when it’s quite blatant it’s not coming from a good part of their heart.
      First time commenting just cause it’s was Iya Tito…looool

• Don't come for sisi yems like that

March 15, 2017 at 6:21 pm

*it’s Iya Tito

• Nuna

March 16, 2017 at 8:29 am

What is this one talking about? Incase you did not get the memo, she vlogs about her daily life.

2. Speaking Ara

March 15, 2017 at 5:32 pm

@ Shola Taiwo, but it’s a constructive criticism nah, why so much venom. I love Sisi Yemmie and I follow her on all social media channels. It’s true that about fastwording the videos. When I watch I videos I always fastward to know what happens next.

I loooooove her gist videos though because I like the way she relays her gist. Not everything is sad, bitter or jealous. Haba!!!

3. Lacey

March 15, 2017 at 5:44 pm

@ Bolintintin for me it’s the Family theme I love about SiSi Yemmie. I love the way she carries her family and extended family along and the fact that she is living a practical life of the role of a virtuous woman!!! For me that is the main reason, I watch her to relax and understand how it is to be family oriented!!! A very good ? way to show those modern ladies out there how to care of their family like the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31!!!not all about materialism, but proper training and loving family relationships!!

4. OA

March 15, 2017 at 6:57 pm

I guess I like clogged up then. Sisi Yemmie please continue to carry me along on your vlogs. I love every single thing about the videos, the family, the outings, the shows, etc. I watch every Sunday after church as I eat my yam and fried stew, watered down with hot tea/coffee. Try it. Very relaxing.

5. mua

March 16, 2017 at 12:08 pm

You are so on point on the bank issue. Was in the bank this morning casually dressed and i never leave my pen behind but alas, i forgot it at my office. The customer service officer reluctantly gave me hers saying “You these youths like to come without your pen”. I just shook my head thinking; Iya agbaya (mama mmadu) like me “youths”, it’s not your fault. mtcheew.

6. J

March 16, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Someone wants a theme of a weekly vlog? You do know people do so many different things throughout the day not to talk about throughout the week. It wasn’t constructive criticism, it was foolishness to utter such mess.

7. Abu

March 17, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Daddy Tito needs to hit the gym ASAP

8. Nina

March 18, 2017 at 5:54 am

Honestly I do a lot of fast forwarding too these days with her video, we dont need to know that you want to go to the bank, then toilet, then shopping, just saying running errands. Her husband looks unkempt of recent, I have watched since day 1 and he used to be a tall, dark very clean looking young man but these days…. Theres noth Ng wrong in constructive criticism, afterall you chose to put yourself and family out there, people can talk and say their mind and its left for you to take the good advice and put it into practise and you can bin or ignore the ones that dont apply. Stop over feeding bobo and pay attention to his grooming and looks like you do yours and Tito. The sky is your limit. Slay family