Music

“This one na real yahoo girl no laptop” – Davido refutes Claim that he has a 3-year old Child

DMW boss Davido has reacted to the news making the rounds about an alleged third baby mama.

One Ayotomide Labinjo, an Ibadan based 26-year old lady, said that she got pregnant for Davido after they slept together twice when the singer was in Ibadan.

The singer, a father of one, who is expecting a child with his Georgia University girlfriend, Mandy, refuted the allegations in a series of Tweets last night.

Davido called the lady a fraudster.

See his tweets below:

Davido. Photo Credit: Instagram – @davidoofficial

Yesterday, news broke that singer Davido has been involved in another baby mam drama.

The source who broke the news claimed that the story will be published in today’s (March 18 2017) PUNCH Newspaper.

This development is coming after the singer confirmed that he is expecting a second child with one Amanda aka Mandy, an American with African parentage.

Mandy is a 24-year old student at Georgia University.

Speaking exclusively to PUNCH‘s Saturday Beats, the alleged baby mama, Ayotomide Labinjo said that she got pregnant for Davido in 2013.

She said she met Davido at a club in Ibadan and they slept together that same night. She added that she slept with Davido again when he was in Ibadan for Gbenga Adeyinka the 1st’s Easter show.

“In February 2013, I met Davido at a club in Ibadan and he approached me and said he liked me. We became friends and got along. He only came to have a good time then. We left the club in his Range Rover Sports for a hotel around Challenge in Ibadan where we slept together. I left him there the following morning. Before then, I had no boyfriend so I was not used to going out but my friend invited me to the club that night.

We only met twice in Ibadan and we slept together on both occasions. The third time I would see him again was when I and my mother went to his house in Lagos more than a year after the birth of the baby. He preferred to call me Enitan because that is my other name.

When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three body guards with him.

On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning. We named the baby Aanuoluwapo but he preferred to call her Vero and anytime I asked for anything, he would embarrass me.

My mother was furious about his attitude so she wrote a letter to his father but he did not reply until our lawyer, the late Bamidele Aiku, wrote to him. That was when his father arranged for a DNA test and we went to Lagos for the test,” she said.

The test revealed that Davido was “Excluded” from being the biological father of the child. The test was carried out on September 2, 2014 at Clina-Lancet Laboratories, Babatunde Jose Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Ayotomide said that the test was dud/falsified, adding that she saw the singer handing over a “big” envelope with lots of money to one Dr. Alex Sogbola who conducted the test.

Ayotomide’s mother, Ropo who backed her daughter’s claims, said:

I wrote a letter to Davido’s father but there was no reply until our lawyer wrote to him. When he called me, I explained what happened between my daughter and his son and he arranged for the DNA. He said his son told him that he did not know my daughter.

He later sent his driver to Ibadan to bring us to Lagos for the test. After meeting him, he told the driver to take us to Davido’s house. We met him and his brother Wale, his cousins B.Red and Shina. Shina told him he would not be a party to this (paternity tussle).

From there, we went to a hospital, Davido was in another car. I was suspicious of the whole set up because there was no indication that the facility could handle DNA test. My daughter was called upstairs with Davido and the child. My daughter was left outside a door but out of curiosity, she opened the door and saw Davido giving lots of money to the doctor after his father had already paid for the DNA test.

Davido and the baby’s blood samples were only taken so I asked the doctor why he did not take that of my daughter because Davido’s father had told me that he paid for the three people at N65,000 each. They asked us to come back after two weeks but the result came out after seven days. Davido’s father sent a car to bring us to Lagos again for the result. Davido had left the country then. The result showed that Davido was not the father but my findings after that showed that only blood test was carried out and not DNA test.

Ropo, who said she lost her husband 16 years ago, added that she does not believe a DNA test was carried out. She said she had told Davido’s father that she would go to a government hospital for another DNA test when she has the money.

She said: “I have written Chief Adeleke (Davido’s father) to do me a favour by presenting Davido on the day of the test. From what I know, hair sample or saliva swab and not only blood sample are used for DNA test.”

Speaking to Saturday Beats, Dr Sogbola said he remembered the case, adding that the result was not falsified.

“I remember the case. If I should check the system, I am sure I would still have the details. We also have a sister company in South Africa where the blood samples were tested and if you go to South Africa, you would get the exact same result we gave her here in Nigeria. I have every record and if I bring my records out, I would show you the picture of the lady when she came, the baby’s picture and Davido’s own as well.

I remember the lady’s mother. They came in from Ibadan and the samples were not taken here. It was done in Verdic Hospital in Lekki, they paid for home service so I had to go and take the sample from Verdic Hospital. We gave the result out and the day it was out, I cannot remember if the lady was there but Davido’s father collected the result from me.

I remember the girl said she was in school and I asked her where she met Davido but I could not keep asking questions because it was none of my business. He might have come for a show in her school and something happened between them. Even her mother’s ring tone then was Davido’s song. Even Davido’s father said that he had been investing some money in them but they should give him some time to get the DNA done so that they could take charge of the child. That was what he said. Before the test was conducted, the man had been sending money to them. He sent a car to pick them from Ibadan for the test.

The second DNA that was done for Davido’s baby, Imade, I also conducted the test. I can tell you that I have never collected any huge sum from Davido ever since I have come in contact with him. He has never given me even N2,000 despite the fact that he has money. I don’t know what the girl wants but if it is another DNA, then that is between her and Davido. She can have a retest anywhere else in the world. I am sure she has a copy of that result. Even if there is a foul play here, would I do it as well with the people in South Africa? If I do a foul play with any DNA result, it would not only affect us here in Nigeria but also our office in South Africa. So if they are suing us here, they are also suing our branch in South Africa,” he said.

When contacted, Davido’s manager, Asa Asika said that the story is false.

Asa said via email: “Apologies for the delayed response, I have been flying. This is not a true story, thanks for reaching out to clarify. Thanks.”

Photo Credit: Instagram – @davidoofficial

1. Shildren

March 18, 2017 at 6:20 am

“Even her mother’s ring tone then was Davido’s song.”
    ???????

• Anne

March 18, 2017 at 6:20 pm

Davido. Children should give their parents things to appreciate them, that is good. They should also give their parents emotional stability. Involving your father with random women incidences is not good. At the age of 60, I don’t want to be dealing with women claiming my son slept with them. I am not saying that you did it. But the way you are going about your moral life is opening doors. If a woman claims that she got pregnant by Frank Edwards, the public go conduct investigation but Imade’s issue de there, then your GU girlfriend is having a baby, no marriage. That’s why this one can come out. You are not the richest star haba. Oh boy, you will be 40, 70 etc if Jesus tarries and I pray for long life for you but your way with women is becoming an issue. Life without Jesus is vapour. Make you no go catch disease.

• Cocolette

March 18, 2017 at 10:46 pm

As in!!! In all of this, it is Davido’s father I pity the most, just dragging the old man upandan. A case of ‘aturu muru ebune gba aka nwa’ I.e a sheep that births a ram should count itself childless. Sorry sir, the Lord is your strength because more girls will surface

2. Sharon george

March 18, 2017 at 6:55 am

Stupid gal, some1 slept with u and the next thing you became pregnant because he has money. David that cannot keep his toso in one place.another story please.

3. Obehi

March 18, 2017 at 7:28 am

Just go for another DNA test…simple.

• FasholasLover

March 18, 2017 at 2:04 pm

You make sense @Obehi.

Davido is a silly rabbit breeding uncontrollably. I partially blame Dr. Adeleke the father. That a child has only one living parent is no excuse to let him run wild. This boy’s upbringing is totally faulty. Did no one teach this boy about protection before sex? If you protect yourself, there will be little to zero chance of anyone trying to pin a pregnancy on you. It is also unbecoming to abuse and denigrate an ex. Did you not know they were poor and dirty before sleeping with their daughter? The same way you shamed Sophie Momodu. Well, this time nobody has time for you because, it has now become very obvious that you lack self control. Anyone who lacks self control can never be content. So, this is probably going to be the pattern of your life – uncountable children all over just because you are making money now. What happens when the money stops rolling in? Now, I understand how people say “my father was once rich but look at me now”. Useless anumanu. Simply go and conduct a proper DNA not this yahoo yahoo type you did with this girl and the one where you were trying to ridicule Sophia. When this child is twenty years now, you and your family will now start looking to make peace and claim the child. There are so many things money cannot buy. Nonsense. I am so pissed.

4. john

March 18, 2017 at 7:28 am

davido ,pls dont listen or pay any attention to them..ignore them

5. Joyce

March 18, 2017 at 8:22 am

So if Davido wanted to bribe the doctor would he be so dumb to do it in her presence ?

6. Hmmmm

March 18, 2017 at 8:40 am

I just want to say you can falsify a result in South Africa too. Those guys love bribe. TIA folks.

As per the pregnancy, let them do live DNA test.

7. Ada

March 18, 2017 at 9:04 am

A DNA test will resolve this issue. If Davido cannot learn to use a condom then he should expect more claims of having fathered several children, besides must he sleeps with anyone he meets.?

8. Mimi

March 18, 2017 at 9:34 am

HIV/AIDS is real.

9. ButtercuP

March 18, 2017 at 9:58 am

You’ve never seen or met her before yet you took them for DNA test. Abeg that girl looks too much like the yellow version of Imade. Another test should be done, too bad the babe doesn’t have the backing of the likes of Dele momodu.This dude hits it raw every time!!! Shame on both of them.

10. chychy

March 18, 2017 at 10:23 am

how can you meet someone for the first time at the club and both of you are already sleeping without protection? my goodness… am afraid for the happenings in this world. Davido put your long thing on check please..ah ah

• Rose

March 18, 2017 at 11:58 am

Chychy..
      How dare you have morals and judge them? They are adults and not hurting anyone! Who are you to judge? Are you without sin? Don’t you know they are only enjoying their lives?! Are you not aware sleeping around is ok because we all sin in different ways?!

So goes the argument. ?

Lord help us.

11. Emma

March 18, 2017 at 10:33 am

CLICK HERE To Get Fast Updates

12. Enny Heart Heart

March 18, 2017 at 10:34 am

Naughty and all, Davido doesn’t really strike me as the kind of person that wouldn’t take responsibility for his actions. That said, I believe she has a right to prove if the child is his or not, David’s family prolly isn’t taking this serious cos time has passed and the mother doesn’t have the “connection” or cash to hold water.
    Anyways goodluck to both parties and I hope y’all find out who the baby’s daddy really is.

13. john

March 18, 2017 at 11:11 am

@buttercup..It is like u dont read..it was davido’s father that called for a dna after they reported davido to him.

14. ButtercuP

March 18, 2017 at 12:52 pm

@john it’s like you can’t read. she said Davido went with her for the test, he was in another car. I mean the dude wasn’t even sure.

• john

March 18, 2017 at 2:41 pm

yes,after his father was notified. .jeez

15. Chichi

March 18, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Davido, your “defensive” tweet get as e be.
    Who agrees to take a paternity test with someone they claim they’ve “NEVER met.”
    The fact that you agreed to take a paternity obviously indicates that you two had something going on.
    You claim you’ve never met her before, but you don’t only take a paternity test, you even financially support her?
    Bros! Who are you fooling? YOURSELF obviously!
    KEEP CALM & USE A CONDOM!

16. slice

March 18, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Just do another test in a place of her choosing. That way she’ll trust the result. The clinic could have made a mistake and used another person’s sample. It has happened before

17. mum

March 18, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Am sure Devido can not keep track of de numerous women he has slept with , hence the ‘i have never met her ‘ phrase . This is all shades of wrong from de lady to her mum and davido . Davido sounds so foolish, de girl desperate and her mum a gold digger.

18. Simi

March 18, 2017 at 4:40 pm

You know what, if you absolutely can’t or won’t use protection, get a damn vascetomy!!! It’s reversible.

19. Wunmi

March 18, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Davido’s father failed woefully to train this boy.He doesn’t have good home training at all.Ewwww tueh.I can’t wait for his career to be over and I’m not cursing or swearing for him.I just can’t wait for him to be out of our ears and sight and zoom back to wherever he came from Luke those career dead celebrities we don’t hear of anymore.
    Bn pls post this I beg.

20. o

March 18, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Why do I feel sorry for chief Adeleke in all these???

21. Lemo93

March 19, 2017 at 3:48 am

The fact he’s going around every social media to justify his claims and shame this girl and her family says everything about this BOY’s upbringing. If i was his father I’ll either think i have failed as a father or my child is just wayward and disrespectful. Girls, you owe it to yourseleves only to protect your lives and womanhood. Gone are the days where we stay ignorant. How do you have sex with a BOY you’re meeting for the first time and as a 22 year old at the time you still didn’t know what a condom is for? Everyone is responsible for ensuring their partner uses a condom. We should all we held accountable. Davido is a nasty dog, a real man who is educated, exposed and knowledgeable knows what safe sex means and i’m not talking “pull out game” (obviously he sucks at that shit if that’s what he does.) With these bastard children all over the place you’re exposing yourself to STD’s and STI’s. Keep entertaining us with your BS while we stay drinking our garri since you said “money is good.” Sorry but no sorry. Oga if you want to give the young mother and her family rest of mind then you and your family should provide your hair sample or saliva for them to run another DNA test in front of both families to avoid any suspicious claims. I’ll advise y’all use a doctor unbeknown to your family and the girl’s. In a nutshell, the ADELEKE family is a mess.

22. Peter dike

March 19, 2017 at 5:00 am

Gi

23. Peter dike

March 19, 2017 at 5:12 am

Please advise that yahoo girl to use that baby to so a seed in the church ,if davido is poor if you ask any girl is this boy your girl friend she will say no she will say that fool but because that girl have see davido as a big boy she want to try luck, davido is not by your power is the hand work of God is not by your own abulity, fan’s of davido ask the girl to bring my own baby mother come Europe

24. OA

March 19, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Why would anyone come out after so many years to say Davido is the father if he is not? Especially after the drama Davido put Sophie through. God forbid! The girl and her mother would be crazy to drag their own names in the mud over the baby’s paternity. Was it really a blood test done? If so, that is so wrong. The issue now is let us beckon to Davido to show up at a neutral hospital/facility to have the test redone. All this his tweeting or whatever is not going to resolve the issue other than to present his cheek tissue so that we can retest. That pikin take style resemble Davido sha.