Scoop

#BBNaija’s Bisola and her Ex Olanrewaju Malcolm Debunk Reports that She was Dumped at the Altar

Malcolm and Bisola

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Bisola Aiyeola (popularly known as Bisola) and her ex Olanrewaju Malcolm, who is also the father of her child have, reacted to speculations that he dumped her at the altar.

The reports started circulating social media in the final weekend of the reality show.

In an interview with PUNCH’s Saturday Beats, Bisola said: “I have never been married and I have never been to the altar.”

She also disclosed that she is not in a relationship at the moment, adding that it will come at the right time.

“A relationship will come when the time is right and there are certain things that you do not force. I would not bother myself with a relationship because my main aim is to be successful and take care of my family very well. That alone is a good driving force, along the line, it would come. Are you telling me that successful people do not find love? They do, even when they are really successful. I would not force it because it is not something I would force. It is going to be a gentle and slow process,” she said.

On finding out that ThinTallTony, another housemate who she frequently shared passionate kisses with, was married, Bisola said:

“There is no bad blood between Thin Tall Tony and I but I have to respect the institution of holy matrimony. I did not know that he was married, I found out when we left the house and I have to respect his wife. If there is work to do, we would attack it professionally. I went into the house to have fun and not to brew a relationship. TTT and I would be friends outside the show but I am not looking for a relationship from him.”

She added that she stills “plans to go back to school” and “would love to major in something that she am really passionate about which is film production.”

In a chat with PUNCH’s Sunday Scoop, Malcolm also debunked the reports after fingers started pointing at him as the person who left Bisola at the altar.

“It is a big fat lie that I dumped Bisola at the altar; there was nothing like that. In fact, I’m still looking for the person who wrote that story online because it is malicious. We split because we had some personality traits that could not complement each other and there was never any marriage,” Malcolm said.

On whether there is a chance of them getting back together Malcolm said: “Everything still remains the same. It doesn’t mean that because she was successful at Big Brother Naija, we are coming back together. There was a reason for our break up, which is personality differences, and those differences are still there.”

1. Marie Antoinette

April 16, 2017 at 1:54 pm

Bia Malcolm where we’re those ‘personality differences’ when you knocked her up?
    Some ‘men’ sef…

• Jade

April 16, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Sex make eyes do willy willy, personality differences disappears.

• Bad gang

April 16, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Why allow yourself be knocked up outside marriage?
      Some ‘women’ sef

• Baymax

April 16, 2017 at 4:21 pm

As the guy said, there were personality differences. Better not to get married than to marry because of a baby and then get a divorce later because of the same personality differences.

Also, sad to say, some girls deliberately take no precautions so they can get pregnant and trap the man, hoping he would marry them when they know the man has no interest in marriage. Some men go ahead and marry them, but most guys of nowadays don’t fall for it.

I’m not saying that’s what Bisola did o.

We women have to be careful as the consequences an unplanned pregnancy especially out of wedlock is more on the woman than the man . Abstinence is still the best policy.

• my neigbours story

April 16, 2017 at 4:48 pm

dude got a girl pregnant outside wedlock and thought the right thing to do was to marry her. Three kids down the line…that was his greatest mistake ever. initially I didn’t use to pity him… the guy was engaged to someone else, a decent girl, but still thought he could play away match secretly. Unfortunately for him d girl got pregnant the whole thing became exposed. The girl he was supposed to marry peaceful forged on with her life…never made a scene. My neighbor organised one funny wedding for the girl he impregnated. The trouble started on the wedding day. The bride left the wedding venue…and found her way home. when she came the door was locked..she stayed outside and waited with her wedding dress. That was when we knew our dear neighbour had entered his last chance. Their eldest daughter is around six years old….and in all these years there has almost been no day they didn’t quarrel. Initially he used to beat her, but after a while he got weary…but the lady is still on top her game, her character hasn’t changed even after three kids. the other day she locked him outside under the rain. Yesterday they were involved in another heated argument. I feel like a victim in all of this…because my room is adjacent to their parlour anytime they start quarrelling gbam am awake. and they always choose to quarrel late in the night. Nobody in the compound cares bcos the lady doesn’t greet people. The only thing I don’t understand is with the amount of hate they have for each other is how do they still manage to do the do and have kids?

• Chichi

April 17, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Madam Marie bia, the way you’re saying this he knocked her up, person wee tink the poor girl was sitting on ha own, bobo came and knocked her up! Haba? Use brain small na, inugo?

2. Marie Antoinette

April 16, 2017 at 1:55 pm

*were

3. Bukola onikoyi

April 16, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Please bisola do becareful every man wants a great woman.for me l like your opinion about taking care of your family is good and you said you are going back to school I like also old follow your dream and achieve your goals God be with you, I wish to school but My husband do not allow me,

• Esstillo

April 16, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Ur husband wants to keep u imprisoned that’s the reason he doesn’t want u to go back to school. Every reasonable man will want his wife to be great. It is well with u dear, I hope he changes his stand someday. I really feel for u…… God will help u.

4. Bukola onikoyi

April 16, 2017 at 2:31 pm

Plus don’t listen to your ex husband he knows you are become a successful and someone,somemen believe in their mind that woman cannot do anything with out them

• TAM

April 17, 2017 at 5:01 am

But Bukola why don’t u read this your comment and take your own advice…your husband doesnt want you to go to school because he wants you to depend on him. Doesn’t want u to be successful or great …

5. Bukola onikoyi

April 16, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Bisola you are now a Star so don’t let one stop you go on girl

6. elizabeth

April 16, 2017 at 2:44 pm

He didn’t knock her up. They both had sex and she got pregnant. The blame is equal on both parts. Everything is not always the man’s fault. Jeez!

7. Baymax

April 16, 2017 at 4:11 pm

And people were posting this “dumped on the altar” story so that people would feel sorry for her and vote for her. Someone who was spreading the story claimed to have been told by Bisola’s mother’s friend.

All for the votes

• Kamhulu

April 17, 2017 at 6:59 am

People use to cll name so what they don’t now what they now they fight it make sure that your anemy your accuser are there to promote you to those who don’t now you to now and here about your and strangth you but them they think they demote you Nails you just focus on what you want to achieve I your life while they are westing their time with those nounses

8. Cleo

April 17, 2017 at 8:00 am

That story was too malicious. Bisola never talked wedding. She only kept saying she was engaged.
    And till now the originator of that story is still unknown.

9. Originator