Relationships

“I’ve never been in this type of love” – Khloe Kardashian talks Possibility of Kids & Marriage with Boyfriend Tristan Thompson

Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian is on the cover of ES Magazine‘s new issue and the 32-year-old star is excited to talk about her love life as well as her plans for the future.

Here’s what she had to share with the mag:

On having kids one day with Tristan Thompson: “We’ve talked about it. He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father. I definitely want to be a mom. But I don’t put the pressure on it. It’s not like, ‘the clock is ticking.’ I feel in my soul it will happen….[I’ve] never been in this type of love.”

On if she would accept a marriage proposal from Tristan: “Yes I would.”

On Kim‘s robbery in Paris: “I get really angry when people blame her for her robbery — I think that is the most irresponsible accusation. I don’t care how little or how much you have, nobody deserves to be violated and robbed and assaulted and traumatized. I got very frustrated with that and [the suggestion that] ‘oh this was scripted’ or ‘we planned it.’ What is wrong with human beings?”

On being body-shamed: I never considered myself fat, but when I used to shop with my sisters I was always really shamed and shunned by [sales assistants] who would say: “We don’t carry that size here”… I was always so embarrassed, so for a long time I didn’t wear denim at all. I kept getting angrier.

Read more here.

Photo Credit: ES Magazine

1. Thelma

April 13, 2017 at 2:51 am

Really Khloe? You want to have kids with someone who cheated on his last girlfriend whilst she was pregnant with their baby and subsequently abandoned her? Oh, but you know that already don’t you. Trust me honey, that does not an impeccable father make.

2. Seriously

April 13, 2017 at 9:12 am

The only time I’m excited to see Trump is how he took over the constant coverage of the kardashians.
    Khloe you are a joke, your butt doesn’t match your skinny legs. Easy with the injections.

Why are you always involved with a man who leaves his babymama. Lamar, French now Tristan, it won’t last. Karma is a B.

3. Ada_ugo

April 13, 2017 at 9:25 am

all that money, yet still (virtually) naked…pity!

4. Word

April 13, 2017 at 12:26 pm

@Ada-ugo… my sentiments exactly.

5. nena

April 13, 2017 at 3:21 pm

HATERS!!!!!! ITS KHOLE ANYTIME ANYDAY

6. Nigerian

April 13, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I just wonder the documents Kris has all their surgeons signing and the huge amount of money they get paid for their silence.

7. EC

April 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Black men and their love for anything fake and white.
    Please what is attractive about his woman. Lips injected and overdrawn, plastic surgery and butt implants.

Brothers lust is very powerful and doesn’t not last.
    This guy has a point track record yet you expect him to change… ok