BN TV

Must Watch! Part 2 of Episode 1 of Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” Web Series is Here

Kemi Adetiba‘s “King Women”  in collaboration with Accelerate TV, is here.

“King Women” is an interview-based series by Kemi Adetiba, featuring Nigeria’s powerful women of veteran and champion status, as they tell their stories, like never heard before.

In the concluding part of episode 1, Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, a legendary British trained Nigerian actress, shares her story.

Watch!

1. My Opinion

April 11, 2017 at 11:35 am

“Love is not in the Groins, Love is service” WORD!!! I pray that our generation and many more to come, will walk in the light of this truth. God bless this woman. Amen.

2. angelic

April 11, 2017 at 11:55 am

I usually don’t watch any video more than 5mins but I saw Taiwo Ajayi Lycett and I just thought i’d watch….pls pls pls, every young woman needs to hear what this woman is saying. She is indeed a great force of nature. Thumbs up to you Kemi Adetiba, I do hope you have more great wise women like this who have great content to share with we younger ones. I am officially a fan of this show
    P.S- I didn’t even watch part 1…now running off to look for it on youtube.

3. Sisi

April 11, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Powerful – I need to go back and takes notes.

4. Ada_ugo

April 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm

“it’s not my job to make anything easy for anyone… it’s my job to be authentic”
    this woman is just punchline after punchline, like kilode?!

5. Majestic

April 11, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Deep!! I caught myself thinking about my lifr

6. Adunnie

April 11, 2017 at 2:56 pm

This woman is too deep…. Gosh! So much wisdom in one person.

7. Zeeebby

April 11, 2017 at 3:07 pm

WOW…..

8. Ayo Al

April 11, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I have goosebumps. This met me at the moment when i needed it the most…

9. ijeoma

April 11, 2017 at 3:53 pm

A Wonderful interview…Learnt alot from this legend.

10. Tools

April 11, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Respect to Taiwo Ajai-Lycett.. she has such a brilliant mind with so much wisdom. I love that Kemi started these series with her. I look forward to others and hope they match up at least to Ms. Ajai-Lycett. Can’t wait!!!!
    I hope a lot of people get to watch these series and are impacted. Very timely.

11. nikky

April 11, 2017 at 4:54 pm

I’m so glad that this will be on YouTube for ages so that i can always go back to it. Lots of wisdom to take in. God Bless you Ma

12. Mahka

April 11, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Didn’t realize I was holding my breath, I clinged to her every word,; so much great life nuggets.
    ‘With every aging, you live’. Thank you Ma, thank you Kemi. I learnt a lot.

13. Stone

April 12, 2017 at 12:05 am

What an extraordinarily amazing woman! wow! Every Nigerian must watch this video. The deth of knowledge, life lessons, character, and in one person? Extraordinary.

14. Stone

April 12, 2017 at 12:09 am

What an extraordinarily amazing woman! wow! Every Nigerian should watch this video. The depth of knowledge, life lessons, character, all in one person? Simply extraordinary.

15. Aisha

April 12, 2017 at 12:47 am

Women like her are what you call role models. Such a breath of fresh air.
    I am in love with her mind!

16. Kemi

April 12, 2017 at 1:21 pm

……So teach me to number my days, that I may apply my heart unto wisdom

17. me me me

April 13, 2017 at 3:54 am

love love love. God bless us all

18. olajumoke

April 13, 2017 at 4:21 pm

* Make a statement about who you are…
    * While you are aging, you should live..
    * When you are confident, you do not need any approval..
    * When you lose enthusiasm, you lose energy..
    * God has given you every opportunity, what have you done with it?…
    * If you go through Short cuts, you will fall down a lot of times…
    * God is very respectful, he respects your intelligence…

Wise, wise words.. Well done Kemi Adetiba and God bless you Taiwo Ajayi Lycett…

19. Esther

April 17, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Wow, I’m speechless. This is too refreshing. Kemi, thank you for your work and introducing us to such a gem.
    Mrs Taiwo ajayi Taiwo, you are an inspiration. So much depth in one person. You exude wisdom and authenticity. God bless you.
    I will share this video with my family.

20. Damilola