BN TV

“The Miracles in the Bucket”! Watch Artist Xoxa Icha’s Amazing Testimony

BellaNaija.com

Artist Xoxa Icha has shared an amazing testimony on Youtube of how a chemical which ordinarily would not have been able to produce 50 pieces of an artwork, was used to make more than 1,000 pieces of the artwork.

Xoxa disclosed that the chemical cannot be locally sourced, adding that she normally ships them from her partners overseas. She said for one reason or the other, her partners couldn’t ship the product to her and she had a deadline to meet.

She added that that was not the only miracle, saying prior to that, the chemical had become unuseable because it was in the studio for too long. She said she was instructed by God to wrap the bucket in which the bucket s contained, in a polythene bag and keep it away. She said after sometime, she brought it out, and the chemical which was almost solid, had turned liquid again.

Watch:

1. Anna

April 8, 2017 at 2:49 pm

The God I serve is such a good God. This is why He is called the way maker. He is a miraculous worker. I know how easy it can be to be skeptical and to question this testimony. But I believe it because God has shown himself strong in my life and in the lives of many I know. And I know that the same way He has given me and others testimonies in the past is the same way He will give me a testimony about this issue I have been praying for and one day, I’ll testify just like her, to the glory of the God I serve.

2. Rwen

April 8, 2017 at 4:39 pm

I like how her faith did this for her.

However, I pray that more of us will bring our faith to bear on issues/matters that will count as blessings to us not just while we are on earth but also for eternity.

I am sometimes concerned about how are prayers/testimonies/miracles, these days, tend to focus more and more on just material blessings that will not matter in eternity.

Yes, we need material blessings. They’re good and welcome. But I believe God is expects much more from us in these times and is willing to do much more through and for us.

The blessings He can give us are much more than the ephemeral. We can trust Him for so blessings that are beyond what the gentiles seek.

Those who are meant to hear this, will hear it and will understand. May God help us all.

3. Nakoms

April 8, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Story story! Yes this will trend in a society that is after signs and wonders. The “strange chemical” that keeps filling itself. Very well packaged video though.

Expect a “based on a true life story” nollywood movie soon!

• Darius

April 8, 2017 at 6:41 pm

That you don’t believe in miracle, doesn’t mean it does happen.

• Nakoms

April 8, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Yes like the time I had $5,000 in my pocket and I prayed and fasted and lo and behold it had multiplied to $10,000………..give me a break!

• Amaka

April 8, 2017 at 9:42 pm

The day you need a miracle , you will understand Guess this life had not shown you, guess you are still young and guess you have not faced an impossible and embarrassing situation before. People don’t need to convince others o. The woman knows what happened to her, she did not mention any church or Pastor . She had simply stated what God did. Whether you believe or not, doesn’t change her faith.

4. josdaily

April 8, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Quite inspiring. Praise God

5. le coco

April 8, 2017 at 8:16 pm

WOW.. praise God.. you know there will be so many skeptics here.. but if you aren’t an artist . you wldnt understand the severity of the situation.. God is such a good God…

6. Anne

April 8, 2017 at 11:21 pm

I need a speedy miracle. Lord please answer me . Amen.

• Mawi

April 9, 2017 at 7:44 am

Amen

7. Banke

April 9, 2017 at 1:06 am

God is real and very powerful. He has done so many miracles in my life that I can’t count. Believe in him with your whole heart and experience his power. One of such happened on the 17th of February 2007 when my ex husband walked out of the house and said he was done with the marriage and was going back to Nigeria. I was in a foreign country with 3 children, ages 7, 3 and a 10 months old baby. I had just €5 left on me, with no food in the house and I had to buy diaper and baby food. I sat down, looked at my children and started crying. In my anguish, I cried out to God. I remember screaming JESUS WHERE ARE YOU?
    I was still crying when a thought came into my head that I should check my account online. I started thinking that is it not the same account I had checked earlier on that day? Now I know it was the Holy Spirit talking to me. The thought came to me again and I got up and went to check my account.
    Lo and behold, I saw a huge amount on my balance and I was in total shock and even scared, as it did not show where the money came from. To cut the story short, this money continued being paid into my account on a weekly basis for up to almost 1 year. I had more than enough, enrolled my son in a private nursery that I couldn’t have afforded otherwise, took the children to Disney and so on. I also started my MBA programme that year and was able to pay my fees in full.
    The money never came from my ex as he came back in May (3 months later) and we were in court, battling it out. God also gave me victory in the court case . He was very angry as I was looking so well and he knew that I did not have a job and told everyone who cared to listen that I had a boyfriend who was probably sponsoring me. He told me I would suffer and would be forced to give him the kids as he wanted them to move back to Nigeria but my God was and is still greater than him.
    At last, the money suddenly stopped because the same Holy Spirit said do not tell anyone about this but I did not listen. I really wanted to tell my younger sister who kept on wondering where I was getting money from. I told her anyway and the money stopped that same day as I did not receive that week’s. God has been really good to me. My life experiences has made me forge a personal relationship with God and I look up to him daily as my father. I pray for anyone out there waiting for a miracle that God Almighty will meet you at the point of your needs. If he can do it for me, then he can also do it for you. Amen.

8. Yetty

April 11, 2017 at 1:03 am

The day I knew God…the day he healed my son of a heart condition….total healing…after the doctors had said even if he heals…he will still be slow to reach his milestones…but God showed up ..he showed up and showed us he is God and not Man…
    Til today he’s Dr at lagoon calls him miracle baby….

9. Ussen

June 7, 2017 at 7:10 pm

The question would be: can God do all things? Granted our eyes should be trained on the heavenly glory to come, we would do well to avoid unhealthy barraging of others personal Christian experiences, not least where we cannot objectively (or doctrinally) make any valid argument to the contrary. We cannot think for The Lord, who saved us by His wonderful grace – such as what we could never come to grips! God works in very incredible ways and we should be so thankful that we would see mind-blowing interventions in our day. Miracles happen everyday, some spectacular and others subtle – all by our Father Who loves and is very much involved in the details of our daily lives. So be thankful for the riches of His grace. Blessings all.

10. Mato

May 15, 2019 at 3:12 pm

Yes. I believe in miracles and God does miracles. I had applied for an international scholarship for my postgraduate degree 3 times and each time I applied I never got shortlisted. At the fourth attempt, I heard a voice clearly tell me to choose a different section of interest to answer questions from. I did and it was so easy for me. In the end, I got my full scholarship and today I have my degree.