Relationships

#Trending: Would You Delete All Your Social Media to Save Your Relationship?

This question has been trending on social media for a couple of hours and we had to share! After spotting it on KraksTV we shared on Instagram and we’ve gotten some pretty interesting answers on our Instagram page (check that out here).

BellaNaijarians, would you delete all your social media platforms to save your relationship?

Hmm…

Our answer is NO. What’s yours? And why?

1. Emmanuela

April 28, 2017 at 9:47 am

A relationship that you will have to delete all your social media to save, is that one a relationship? That relationship is dead on arrival and not worth saving because it clearly shows there is no trust

2. Bad gang

April 28, 2017 at 10:02 am

NO, I won’t delete them…I can only change the outlook and tone down whatever it is about the social media that made us have issues…social media has other important uses you know, she has to understand that

3. SISTERGIRL

April 28, 2017 at 10:07 am

I WILL DELETE O..ONE TIME!

4. Carmen

April 28, 2017 at 10:25 am

Save? How?
    NO. If deleting them is the only thing that’ll save the relationship,it’s probably doomed already. Let everybody ‘come and be going’.

5. Dude

April 28, 2017 at 10:34 am

HEN HOE No.. ? Social media is where i work. If she has a problem with me making money, bye Felicia.

6. Lliki

April 28, 2017 at 10:51 am

Why should I even care so much about social media! I only have two social media accounts, and I hardly open them. I haven’t open one for about 7 months now, the other was last opened about a month ago.

7. Young Forever

April 28, 2017 at 10:58 am

I wouldn’t do such nonsense. If dude feels threatened and insecure cos of my accounts, then we have no business being together.

8. Cocolette

April 28, 2017 at 11:39 am

Yes! Social media account no epp me abeg.

9. yummymummycumchick

April 28, 2017 at 1:34 pm

the question is how and why? will it save it ..if i see tangible reasons i will but for flimsy excuses no way…. SM really makes me unwind from the hard issues of life through with the numerous funny skits and memes …

10. Bennie

April 28, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Though am not a Social Media addict, it still does not mean i will delete it to save my relationship. That should be a red flag that am in a controlling relationship and there is a problem somewhere.
    Really? i will only do it because i want to not because one person is breathing down my neck to do it or else………………………….., Abeg, i can’t shout, it is really time to come and be going o!

11. Rainbow

April 28, 2017 at 2:52 pm

I only use social media for business purpose and why would I want to delete an outlet that is bringing me extra income? Even if it for a personal use, you’ll have to give me a tangible reason(s) to delete my account(s). If you can’t trust me based on social media issues, what else?

12. FInegehlsmallpimples

April 28, 2017 at 11:39 pm

It’s not even about trust sometimes. Some people are literally obsessed with social media and seek validation from it. If you call them or text them in their birthday, but don’t give them birthday s/o on ig, issalova.
    So yes some people might need to delete their social media and relax from fake validation. Some people will even use social media to compare their relationships, so yes if social media was out of the mix, it might be helpful. It’s a bad habit that some might have, so all these “the relationship was doomed if social media is the cause” is yawa.
    If you need to fix your relationship, fix it. If social media needs to be removed to make something good work, then remove It.
    It’s not that deep

13. Best Dating Apps

February 26, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Why would I delete my Social Media to save my relationship, it means that my partner doesn’t
    trust me. So what I do in this? I will never delete my social media when I know very well that I am loyal and honest with him.