Scoop

Comedian I Go Dye honours mum with Showstopping “Golden Eyes Castle” in Delta State

BellaNaija.com

Sunday motivation on Mother’s Day!

I Go Dye has completed a luxury “Golden Eyes Castle” in honour of his mum. In celebration of Mother’s Day, the comedian has unveiled the magnificent mansion designed and built by his company Revamp Construction.

The comedian tells BellaNaija all the sculptural work was done by Monvere, a French company.

The mansion is situated on Amb. Francis Agoda Boulevard in Delta State. It is structured with fortified walls, 6 bedrooms and a cinema pavilion and many other features.

The Golden Eyes Castle has a customized golden fitted sculpture of his grandmother Queen Agnes designed as a monument to honour her for nurturing him.

He shared this throwback photo alongside a photo of the mansion and said;

Reminiscing on this picture,takes me way back to a journey, that saw me living with my mother in one room. the curtains that was behind me,was a piece of cloth that my grand mum gave to us to cover the entrance of our door.it was so bad then, all that kept me going was the creative gift of innovating things like Solar fan, Radio transmitter, fly Helicopter, Hover craft ship .this gave me a smile each time I got compliments. Then I always told my mother that one day I will take them out from that position,even when I made that possible years back,I still felt a debt within me.honestly then I had told my self, I will build a GOLDEN EYES mansion for my mother lol .Am just a few privileged to see some of their dreams come true and I have to inspire many others that life often saves the best, only for is to wait and strive a little more.I am just using this medium to appeal to our parents to support their children in all capacity, if there is a skill or talent that we discover in them. honestly, everyone cannot be a doctor,or lawyer, but we all have special gifts that can set us apart from each other and become successful. This picture was yesterday hope, a dreamed fulfilled today for my #queenmum and a gift from God to help you believe in the future. Am not better than any one,just that yesterday’s dream is kept alive by all of you that gave me your support and prayers.may God bless you all for making this possible for my mum.your own go pass this one in Jesus amen

Sending our love and appreciate to all mothers.

Photo Credit: I Go Dye

1. Jane

May 14, 2017 at 9:43 am

Better son.

2. Mikeolysis

May 14, 2017 at 9:54 am

This is awesome. God bless you

• Oya Oluwa

May 16, 2017 at 2:36 pm

The french are bitterly unhappy about how Britain is managing her collonies like this! “They should have never given u niggas Money!”

Thanks to God Nigeria isn’t a francaphone nation!

God bless the Queen!

3. john

May 14, 2017 at 9:59 am

nice one ..nice one atleast you didn’t fall my hand by building for one useless slay queen …or listening to that Nigerian – in england

4. Marie Antoinette

May 14, 2017 at 10:01 am

Magnificent!
    God bless I Go Dye…

5. Tolulope

May 14, 2017 at 10:12 am

Not against him giving to his mom , but the showing off in Nigeria is what I’m critical of . I am a Deltan and kidnapping is still a thing . Even robbery Sef . Protect your own at all costs !

• Jamiu

May 14, 2017 at 11:19 am

With all due respect! this’s a blessing worth showing. I’m sure you’ll most likely do same when it happens to u…I pray ds blession get to all. Celeberate with him!….even oyinbo show off..No pride!

• Viovio

May 14, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Leave that thing

6. Chydee

May 14, 2017 at 10:32 am

This is beautiful. God bless you

7. The Realest Nigerian

May 14, 2017 at 10:42 am

What a magnificient palace! You be better pikin! I raise hand for you!

8. Fabulous

May 14, 2017 at 11:12 am

Better pikin. God bless you

9. gemonyi

May 14, 2017 at 11:20 am

Happy mothers day

10. Lola

May 14, 2017 at 11:55 am

Glory be to God but I plead with him to change his name

11. Tee

May 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Awon aye!!! I don’t think he’s showing off, he is grateful and also advertising his company.

12. Adetoro A Akinseye

May 14, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Well done young man. Your children will support you in your old age. Well done

13. Consider

May 14, 2017 at 3:07 pm

As our parents age, lets bless them with good things but please let’s be careful not to give them gifts that will isolate them socially from the communities that they have become attached to have, over time, come to depend on for help, company and support.

This is a beautiful gift but will it make your Mum really happier or will it add to her concerns of armed robbers and having to manage house staff to clean and manage this expansive property? Will she now be forced to share her house with unwanted guests because there are now 6 bedrooms that need to be used?

Will her friends and close family members still feel comfortable being around her or visiting her? Or will this house just cut her off from others and inadvertently become a prison for her?

Just a few things to consider before you buy your mother a high brow house in a high brow area. In principle it’s a good idea but please also consider the other side of it too, not all beautiful things are a blessing.

• TeeCee

May 14, 2017 at 6:46 pm

But how are these ‘issues’ you raised yours to worry about? Can’t we just keep them to ourselves sometimes? Mehn!

• Viovio

May 14, 2017 at 7:48 pm

What are you saying
      Do you know what a blessing is
      Have you ever tested suffer
      I beg your pardon the mother deserves much more…….anyone who wants to isolate his or her self should pls do so with all honesty…. Talking about security they have paid there dues therefore no weapon formed or fashioned agains them shall prosper inrespective of what the devil thinks or feel
      I go die carry go them no reach in fact build another one who wan die make he die

• Biker Chic

May 14, 2017 at 8:42 pm

@TeeCee, some have brains but cannot reason. You have brains but it is [email protected] took time to write a sensible thought provoking comment and all you can say is that nonsense? If we all keep what we think to ourselves, what will you be here doing? Geraout my friend.

• oooooooops

May 15, 2017 at 10:11 am

I wonder why those concerns? The rooms will be filled with family, relations and friends, Abeg did Mama send you a memo?

14. Viovio

May 14, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Bravo

15. Weezy

May 14, 2017 at 10:04 pm

I have questions.

How does a comedian afford to buy a house like this. Bellanaija says he has a company. Is he an architect or a comedian?

• bolintin

May 15, 2017 at 10:56 am

God bless you bros. I have been waiting to see a comment about the source of the income that fetched a not so popular (anymore) comedian this kind of money.

When they see him with human head next year they will start asking questions????

My people dont wait until they use your sister or brother or even son or daughter for rituals before you agree that ill gotten money is not admirable.

16. tunmi

May 15, 2017 at 12:12 am

I learned something new. I Go Dye is also an engineer. “it was so bad then, all that kept me going was the creative gift of innovating things like Solar fan, Radio transmitter, fly Helicopter, Hover craft ship.”

I hope he is able to keep tinkering, innovating, and creating.

17. Van

May 15, 2017 at 12:58 am

Nigeria has the ugliest mansions, oh my god.

• Ottawa Queen

May 15, 2017 at 6:21 am

Have you been to the Lagos island to say that?

• abby

May 15, 2017 at 1:39 pm

@ Van thank you leave it like that..you nko oyinbo which one you get?

18. EbonyFre

May 15, 2017 at 10:36 am

Why are people so tasteless though?
    It just looks one kain for an elderly woman.
    Plus all the publicity?

• this too

May 15, 2017 at 1:05 pm

which one does your family have not even ask which one have you laboured to build in your entire life?

19. debbie