BN TV

Nicki Minaj Confirms Nas Dating Rumors on The Ellen DeGeneres Show | Watch

BellaNaija.com

On the new episode of  The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Nicki Minaj is very honest and open to the talk show host. Ellen asks Nicki questions about her Billboard Awards performance, the highly talked about Paris Fashion Week outfit and Nas, the rapper’s rumoured boyfriend.

Nicki first teased her romance with Nas on Instagram earlier this month. She posted a picture of her and the rapper cuddling and captioned; “Only KINGS recognise QUEENS”

Only KINGS recognize QUEENS. @sweetchicklife has the best food ? congrats @nas ?

A post shared by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on

Watch the full Interview

Photo Credit: @Nicki Minaj

1. Sisi

May 23, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Wonders will never end. I actually had to skim through just to see if that headline was a joke. Please she better leave my suga daddy alone and stick the those lames she usually goes for. Ellen is actually hilarious

• Simply Bee

May 24, 2017 at 12:32 pm

I’m an equal opportunity boob shower ??????

2. Felinda

May 23, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Oh God I am going to kill myself.. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Lord why.

Nas why.
    The only male rapper I’ve loved since the 90s. Gosh am disappointed. MOST RESPECTED RAPPER EVER.

Chai Even of you dated the likes of Sanaa Lathan or Regina Hall I wouldn’t have minded. But this thing Minaj. I see he has a type, feisty types. Well I really hope this won’t last. Naaah. No way.

The only rapper I’ve ever met and he’s more handsome on person than you in person. And his hands ohhlawd, softest ever

• Simi

May 23, 2017 at 11:12 pm

I feel you!!!!!

I love them both separately but Nas most especially. My fave rapper, and personally for me the greatest ever!!!!

Usually, when two people I like get together I’m excited but no! Nicki is way too controversial even with her breakups and Nas is just not that guy. Just let him be jeje. Nas has a type sha. Body and punch. A girl that knows the streets.

Please nah!!!!!!!!

• lara

May 24, 2017 at 8:21 am

u don feel the hand before!! lmao!!

3. Felinda

May 23, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Typo:
    “Handsome in person than in *pictures*

4. Munachimso

May 24, 2017 at 2:30 am

Bellanaija not you too..

She didn’t confirm nothing, she only said it might happen that he is good..

I should be reading this on Instablog not here..

• kay

May 24, 2017 at 11:00 am

As in eh.Im also surprised BN jumped ito the ‘she confirmed’ band wagon.
      BTW, i see NAS has a lot of crushes here,including Nicki//y’all must be joking.me that i have married Nas in my head since, and have two beautiful babies sef.
      make una just kpom for there.

5. john

May 24, 2017 at 8:07 am

jeez…“OnlyKINGS recognise QUEENS”…….nas , u don fuck up

6. Ej

May 24, 2017 at 8:12 am

I think TM is engaged, I saw dat ring, bellanaija go find out

7. nonsense

May 24, 2017 at 9:29 am

I don’t understand, what is so classy about nas? Not the same nas that was married or dated kelis (the ratchet hoe) ? Nicki to me has better pedigree…best rapper ko…see how south his career has gone…nicki pls don’t have his baby, this one cannot pay child support…

8. Tete

May 24, 2017 at 11:02 am

they arent dating.but nicki reaaally likes him.but her wahala too much.she should leave nas alone.
    but she does need to find someone, away from the rap gang.. just like ciara found russell

9. King

May 26, 2017 at 2:02 am

ok they are not dating thry just fcking thats all. Yall should be familar with that 🙂