BN TV

This Documentary of Rihanna’s Trip to Malawi will Inspire You

BellaNaija.com

In January 2017, Rihanna‘s Clara Lionel Foundation, Global Citizen, and the Global Partnership for Education visited Malawi in Africa. The aim of the visit was to advocate for strong education systems that ensure the world’s poorest kids can get a quality education.

Rihanna’s visit to the Muzu primary school back in January was documented in a video.

During her visit, Rihanna taught the kids mathematics and she also helped to highlight the education system in the country.

Rihanna is asking her fans to help try and raise $3.1 billion to bring education to over 870 million children in 89 countries between 2018 and 2020.

Watch the inspiring video below.

1. Jane

June 8, 2017 at 3:12 am

I cried while watching this, to be a part of global change is my innermost desire!

• Tosin

June 8, 2017 at 7:08 am

don’t keep it innermost anymore 🙂 bring it out, we need you.

just wanna say mmuah RiRi.
      and also to say that Malawian boy for president.

2. EMMANUEL

June 8, 2017 at 3:13 am

Thank you RIRI…Together is POWERFUL!

• mango chips

June 8, 2017 at 1:24 pm

Yo! that boy’s singing had no tune tho… still powerful 😀 haha

3. Mbe

June 8, 2017 at 7:20 am

Same single story they like to tell.

4. m

June 8, 2017 at 7:45 am

just look how smart and happy this kids are. look at the young man telling the schools story.
    i just pray im able to give back to youths in nigeria in thus way.

5. Nene

June 8, 2017 at 10:29 am

Celebrities have been raising money for years. And we’re still in the same spot. It’s not about raising money. Accountability is a huge issue.

6. KPOMKWEM

June 8, 2017 at 10:30 am

RIRI, PLEASE TEACH OPRAH A LESSON OR TWO ON HOW TO ASSIST THE MOST NEEDY IN THE WORLD, NOT GOING TO SOUTH AFRICA TO SHOW OFF AND BE NOTICED…

• Sunshiney

June 8, 2017 at 1:12 pm

Is Oprah’s money yours. If she wants to spend her money on South African children, how is that your business… Let her show off, did she steal your credit card to teach South African girls???

Rihanna spends her money the way she wants. I’m from the Caribbean and I may think her money can go to better use right here in the West Indies but if she prefers to help Africans, what can I do about it, it’s not my money…

7. M&

June 8, 2017 at 1:21 pm

This brought me to tears too. We have same issues in some areas around Nigeria. The potential staring us in the face though! First time I’m appreciating Rihanna.

8. TheTruth

June 8, 2017 at 2:55 pm

I also cried while watching this, I pray the world becomes a better place for all.

9. Yakubu Njagole

June 8, 2017 at 6:05 pm

We appreciate Ur concern love and Caring to our continent RiRi

10. Akpeno

June 8, 2017 at 8:07 pm

That boy… the boy singing he has so much potential… through out the documentary when he spoke I could see the potential…

11. Dora

June 8, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I thought she was an advocate of not getting an education. What happened to her? Badgirl riri. Hope u didn’t teach them to smoke weed too. Lol