Music

First Look: Gospel Musician Joe Praize & Joana’s Beautiful Wedding

BellaNaija.com

First Look: Gospel Musician Joe Praize & Joana's Beautiful Wedding

Award winning Gospel artiste Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe, a.k.a Joe Praize, got married to the love of his life Joana today in a beautiful and emotional ceremony which took place at Christ Embassy Church, Ikeja.

That ‘forever’ moment

So emotional. Gospel star @joepraize_de_emperor and his bride at the altar today. Congratulations. Video @frankrichboy

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

See the pictures of the lovely couple as they celebrated their special day.

Joe Praize & Longtime Girlfriend Joana are Married! Joe Praize & Longtime Girlfriend Joana are Married!

@joepraize congrats on your wedding my bro bye bye to bachelortyyyy #jojo1717

A post shared by Sammie Okposo (@sammieokposo) on

Photo Credit: Instagram – #JoJo1717

1. #Proudnigerian

June 18, 2017 at 1:23 am

Good to know you can have your wedding without *some kind* songs lmaaooo! First song they will play at my wedding is ebens victory! Haha ??? God bless your union. Let LOVE be the center 1 cor 13 :4

• Ajala & Foodie

June 18, 2017 at 3:03 am

I actually attended a wedding where the groom insisted all that would be played was Christian songs and it was mad fun, the DJ was on point though. This is something God is yet to convict me of sha so on my playlist you shall find Ed Sheeren/ Charlie Puth playing right next to Travis Greene or Chris Tomlin and you will find Lara George and oni se iyanu playing right after Tiwa Savage and Phyno.

By the way, I don’t understand ibo but the way phyno sings in ibo is uber sexy, the way he praises God (at least I think he is praising God, I may be wrong) in the song “so far so good”, does my stomach like sugar.

2. Ajala & Foodie

June 18, 2017 at 3:04 am

BN abeg let moderator, approve my comment.

• The Real Oma

June 18, 2017 at 7:35 am

I lovee Phyno too.

• M&

June 18, 2017 at 4:51 pm

I love Phyno too though. Was jamming So Far So Good all yesterday, I’m really grateful to God for the place wey I dey today. And the Igbo eh! Stomach like sugar describes it well. Meanwhile one church close to my house jams these Phyno and Olamide songs very well everyday!

3. Temi

June 18, 2017 at 4:44 am

I DO HOPE THAT THEY ABSTAINED FROM SEX BEFORE GETTING MARRIED. .. the Way the BIBLE SAYS….AND HE PRAISES THE LORD IN HIS SONGS

• Ajala & Foodie

June 18, 2017 at 5:06 am

@ Temi, really??? You may want to read the Bible you quote before appointing yourself as abstinence ?. If you comment in caps is the best and only comment you could come up with then I am not surprised why some don’t want to have anything to do with some of us (Christians). No congratulations, nothing!!! Just looking for an opportunity to play cops and judge. You may want to read 1 Thess 4:11 and Phil 2:12-13. Leave the people and their bed alone, work out your own salvation. Shish!!!

• Ab

June 18, 2017 at 9:59 am

@temi no well wishes or congratulations just judgement/sceptism!! whether they did or didnt is really not ur business but God’s..who appointed you judge over other Christians? God forsaken pharisees everywhere… !!!! I HOPE u make heaven too dear ???

• Cocolette

June 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm

And if they didn’t? How does it affect your own salvation? Hian! Odiegwu

4. Dinny N

June 18, 2017 at 6:11 am

Many blessings to your union”JOE “May God be with you all the journey that all ur plans bring glory to His Name.
    By your South African Fan who always sing your song-You are great in church.

5. kkay

June 18, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Congrats Joe Praize! Have a godly married life!!
    May your life and family continually bring praise to God’s Holy name.

6. Mummybobo

June 18, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Congrats Joe my correct star. A very very humble man

7. M&

June 18, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Congratulations to the couple! Mighty God by Joe Praise is one of my favorite songs. BTW, I sight Steve Crown!

8. Reginald

June 18, 2017 at 9:09 pm

Happy married life to him

9. Colleen Ross

June 19, 2017 at 12:02 am

God bless you Joe and Joana. I hope you and your future children will continue to spread the Good News through song.

10. Colleen Ross

June 19, 2017 at 12:46 am

God bless your marriage and keep spreading His message through song

11. Veronica

June 19, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Congratulations to Mr Joe and his wife, may ur marriage be of blessings to every one

12. Rich girl

June 20, 2017 at 12:16 pm

Many many blessing to the couples. Happy married life…

13. Marty

June 20, 2017 at 6:35 pm

this is what the Lord can do!!! So emotional indeed. Bellanaija. Still waiting for more pic

14. Marty

June 22, 2017 at 9:55 am

Please how can i do to send you wedding pix for publication on your website….

15. Dennis

July 20, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Now this is a man I admire in all aspects, and his lifestyle mentors me a great deal. May God bless their Union and make them shine like stars, for their light has come.

16. chris makondetsa

August 21, 2017 at 12:36 pm

nice to see that joe has married

17. Petronella

August 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Congratulations may the almighty grant you all the happiness you deserve in your marriage.

18. bimbo

September 4, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Congratulations to Joe praise, I like your songs so much.

19. saprumeh Jacob

September 14, 2017 at 2:36 pm

Joe Praize is a musician that i love but he is opened to everyone no matter where you are coming from .

God bless u sir.

I was with in Kumasi -Ghana at tulip hotel on 25th March,2017
    may u live to see the powerful and the wonderful hand of God.

God bless u Joe pee