BN TV

The Smart Money Woman is Broke! Watch Author & Financial Expert Arese Ugwu’s New Vlog on BN TV

BN TV

Author and  Financial Expert Arese Ugwu is out with a new vlog on her YouTube channel tagged The Smart Money Woman is Broke.

In her new vlog, she will be opening up and sharing some of her experiences with money, her struggles with money, some tips and hacks that have worked for her and a whole lot more.

Watch:

1. Ify

June 14, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Very insightful

2. Tincan

June 14, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Beautifully done – hmmmn, what’s my currency?

3. Mystique

June 14, 2017 at 11:52 pm

I see where Toke gets the accent from….. “Copying her bestie Arese”. Lmao

• Ese V

June 15, 2017 at 3:33 am

You people do too much! Which accent here na???

4. Chynwa

June 15, 2017 at 2:25 am

Amazeballs! this is probably my best of Arese’s yet! for some good reason- where do I start?
    1. Her 21 year old self might have thought she didn’t have a ‘gift’ in the way our society looks at it today being streamlined to the arts of singing, acting. etc. Nobody came empty to this world. Ur gift will make way for u indeed!
    2. Stay consistent! she consistently; precept upon precept built her brand and now gets paid for it
    3. One day, I’ll get paid for doing the things you love- not on the ‘work, passion thingy’ but for stuff like even travelling.

Thanks again for this Arese, I know this will keep getting better

5. Chynwa

June 15, 2017 at 2:26 am

*you’ll get paid

6. Anny

June 15, 2017 at 9:23 am

I totally enojoyed this Arese weldone! A lot of pple need to understand that there is a process to everything. Wealth creation is not instant, you take off, then maintain a certain altitude before you arrive!!! No matter the situation find our “take off point” by gathering your skills to create something profitable.

7. Fabulous

June 15, 2017 at 12:39 pm

I love this. I Really need this.

8. meah

June 15, 2017 at 1:18 pm

This video was a tad difficult to watch, to be honest. Felt as if her thoughts were not quite together, especially in the beginning. She has some very solid points though. Well done Arese.

• Jide

June 15, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Yeah that was clear, but her honesty and frankness sold it. Nice work. She’ll improve with time.

9. Adaeze

June 16, 2017 at 9:07 am

I like how with all the celebrity air Arese is still in tune with reality. She’s solid.