Scoop

Actress Belinda Effah launches New Food Store

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Belinda Effah has announced her branching out into something else asides the movie industry with the launch of her new food store which she calla Favor-Right Foods. The award-winning actress revealed this on her Instagram page putting up photos of the store on the opening day. She wrote:

#Good Morning Dear Friends #I am Glad To Announce The Official Opening Of My Food Store FAVOR-RIGHT FOODS @favorrightfoods

See photos below:

BellaNaija - Actress Belinda Effah launches New Food Stores BellaNaija - Actress Belinda Effah launches New Food Stores BellaNaija - Actress Belinda Effah launches New Food Stores BellaNaija - Actress Belinda Effah launches New Food Stores

1. person

July 24, 2017 at 9:00 pm

congrats. you go sell

2. E

July 24, 2017 at 9:41 pm

I love this…… more grease

3. Felinda

July 24, 2017 at 10:48 pm

if you dont have anything nice to say dont speak.
    Mechionu

4. deel

July 24, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Nice one dear. I like that you started something and you’re not ashamed to start small. You didn’t go to do runs to open one store that you clearly couldn’t have afforded by yourself. You will grow bigger in Jesus name.

5. gurl_wendy

July 24, 2017 at 11:22 pm

As you’ve started small, so shall you be big before you know it you’ll have branches all over the place, hardwork and consistency will pay.

6. Live In Ibadan

July 24, 2017 at 11:31 pm

Belinda Effah is one very humble actress! I remember when I chatted her up on facebook when she was still acting in that series years back and was still upcoming. I like that she’s humble and not ashamed to start small. God will make you bigger dearest!

7. ***

July 25, 2017 at 12:01 am

Huge fan of belinda effah…don’t mind driving down…location pls??

8. June

July 25, 2017 at 2:39 am

BellaaaaaaNaijaaaaaa!!! PROOOOOOFFFFF READDDDDDDD before posting!!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!! *which she “CALLA” Favor-Right Foods???

9. Toro

July 25, 2017 at 7:11 am

Well done Belinda, another source of income is a good thing

10. adelegirl

July 25, 2017 at 8:52 am

I am so impressed by this. A lot more celebrities and even ordinary people, myself inclusive, need to borrow a leaf from her book – not every time “luxury” goods, sometime,s start small and provide everyday needs of the common people. Ever wonder why food business is always lucrative – no matter what is happening, people need food.

• Bobosteke

July 25, 2017 at 9:23 am

Right on. Its one of the few businesses that will survive you. People will always need to eat.

11. Jennifer Okundia

July 25, 2017 at 11:52 am

Oh how i love food stuff around me. go girl ! growth is inevitable as you’ve started . this reminds me of “Chef” the movie

12. chinwendu