Music

Beyoncé shares first photo of Twins Sir Carter & Rumi

BellaNaija.com

Where’s the Bey Hive?

Beyoncé has just shared the first photo of her twins.

The 35 year-old star shared the photo on her Instagram page early Friday morning captioning it: “Sir Carter and Rumi 1 month today”

Along with the first photo, Beyonce confirmed the names of her twins for the first time.

1. yemirae

July 14, 2017 at 7:39 am

Oh, wow. It’s official

• lolarae

July 14, 2017 at 7:59 am

Hey yemi i see we have the same rae your a guy?
      lol

2. sweet breeze

July 14, 2017 at 7:39 am

Beautiful

3. fashola's lover

July 14, 2017 at 7:41 am

She’s so damn extra…but I love her like that. Congratulations Queen Bey

• FasholasLover

July 14, 2017 at 2:48 pm

Pls. Who are you? How dare you use my name in vain? Haba stealing avatar now? This name is patented biko fall back?

4. Victor Adegoke

July 14, 2017 at 8:16 am

Once again congrats Beyonce and Jay z on the birth of your 2wins.

5. Diamond

July 14, 2017 at 9:58 am

Does this mean the son will be called Sir Carter Carter? I don’t get it. That name though? Celebrities stay giving odd names, that could ridicule their kids. Why did she have to wait a month to announce their arrival? They couldn’t just issue a statement, so their drooling fans can have peace. They can drama for the world.

6. mimi

July 14, 2017 at 10:15 am

Joy of a 1st time mum.
    I see she had that quick fix belly surgery. That belly button thou!!

• FAKE BEY

July 14, 2017 at 11:01 am

THAT BELLY BUTTON THOUGH!!! BEY WE SEE YOU!!!

7. Jemimah

July 14, 2017 at 11:01 am

Belly button….to the left, to the left!

8. Tobi

July 14, 2017 at 11:22 am

Why isn’t there anyone here shouting “carry ur babies of social media…..make ur private life private” and all that crap we shout about when it comes to our own naija celebritiea. Please let’s learn to accord respect and value to our own culture and piple…..we should be their biggest fans. Cute babies btw.

9. Seriously

July 14, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Bey portrays herself as Virgin Mary hence the veil. I guess, she’s equating her babies to baby Jesus. Her last performance to all her pregnancy photos to their names are very questionable. Serious side eye
    I can’t stand these entertainers and the idolization of themselves. Then some lost folks low key worships them.
    Congrats to her though. Why can’t she just be normal for once. Kanye shrug

• RollingMyEyes

July 14, 2017 at 3:07 pm

When you are one of the most successful entertainers in recent history, you earn the right to ascend above normalcy. There is virgin mary imagery every where you look. She’s not the first and only one. But you’re the average Nigerian so what do you know? Step up your game, work hard, make money and maybe one day, you too can be extra with it.

• Seriously

July 14, 2017 at 5:49 pm

@rolling eyes
      WTF does ascend above normalcy mean? That’s called mentall illness. I’m a proud average person who has NO internet in being extra. I like being normal and pray to remain that way.
      So money and fame means be coo coo.
      Money is not the answer to all you know. My game is already stepped up, I’m working hard and I like my life the way it is.

10. RollingMyEyes

July 14, 2017 at 7:09 pm

@Seriously Actually that’s not what mental illness is. But you have something to prove in these bellanaija streets and i really don’t care to listen. So carry on sis! 🙂

• FAKE BEY

July 15, 2017 at 12:17 am

how about you carry on with your worshipping ways!!! go on, keep that head bowed and worship a mere mortal like yourself whose so called ascended life can be snuffed out within an instant…poof,,,all gone!!

11. Ovie

July 15, 2017 at 10:45 pm

Interesting!!! Where is the belly button lol I knew this pic must’ve been edited to hell.. chei!! lol