BN TV

Kemi Adetiba & Temitayo Eyitayo are the New Influencers for Remy Martin!

BellaNaija.com

Award winning filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba and CEO of 24 Apparel, Temitayo Eyitayo have just been announced as the new influencers for the ongoing Remy Martin #onelifelivethem campaign.

The campaign celebrates and recognises individuals who pursue their different passions and excel in them.

See photos below:

Kemi Adetiba and Temitayo Eyitayo are the New Influencers for Remy Martin!Kemi Adetiba and Temitayo Eyitayo are the New Influencers for Remy Martin! Kemi Adetiba and Temitayo Eyitayo are the New Influencers for Remy Martin! Kemi Adetiba and Temitayo Eyitayo are the New Influencers for Remy Martin!

Watch their campaign videos

1. Bolaji

July 13, 2017 at 4:49 pm

Whoop Whoop for Kemi Adetiba! So accomplished, yet so humble. Her peers who are yet to achieve a quarter of what she did with Wedding Party make so much noise but as they say ’empty vessels make most noise.’ [Not a perfect film] but she tried. The highest film in our box office is directed by a woman!

Raising my glass to you and hoping that you make another film soon.

ps, why are you not directing Wedding Party 2?

• Busola

July 13, 2017 at 7:08 pm

It is possible to give a compliment or acknowledge someone without speaking ill of others. I started reading your post with a smile but it disappeared rather quickly.

2. Rebecca Bryeans

July 13, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Hello, My name is Rebecca,watched ur short video,u r so beautiful,we need strong women in this world.Mad respect for u.U keep doing what u do.? u, my sister in Christ. Contact me anytime.??

3. Bolaji

July 14, 2017 at 12:08 am

@Busola yes it is possible. And my post compliments Kemi and says what I admire about her quite clearly. The only people who will be offended with me saying that comparatively she is humble and that is admirable, are people for whom it is the painful realisation of the truth….but that is my truth and I am speaking it. Lol!.
    Unless you are one of them? ?

• Nee

July 14, 2017 at 11:21 am

LMAO or maybe people who know that she’s the furthest thing from humble and is possibly the biggest noisemaker there is.

• Busola