BN TV

Monitoring Spirits! Watch a New Episode of Dolapo Sijuwade’s Pregnancy vlog series

BN TV

Soon-to-be mummy, Dolapo Sijuwade is taking us all along on her pregnancy journey with her new vlog series My Pregnancy Diaries.

On this episode, she talks about the moment the doctor told her she has a high-risk pregnancy.

Watch

1. Hadiza

July 26, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Wish you a safe delivery

2. She Preggers Alright!

July 26, 2017 at 8:11 pm

I like this gurl mehn. Pregnancy 101…lolz. Usually its until you sit on the delivery table with your legs up in the sky and 5-6 different strangers tapping your bum with all sorts of material that you actually start to understand how overrated shame is. #PregnantWomenDontCare #ScratchThatBoobGurl!

3. kilipot

July 26, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Looooooooooooooooool. Dolapo has gone cray cray. I laughed so hard. The way her hair blowed out as she fanned. Pregnancy is no joke. I saw hell too. Wish u a safe delivery

4. Jennietobbie

July 26, 2017 at 9:39 pm

???????the realest!!!! Most people won’t even tell you they are pregnant talk more of SHOWING you and now you’re talking about syndrome?They’ll just go “Holy Ghost fire” on you. Love you girl. Ain’t no shame in the journey ??????????

5. Somborri

July 26, 2017 at 10:43 pm

she’s so real! Always liked her now I like her much more.

When i was preggers, I had a soft comb for scratching so I totally understand. Hehehe

6. Letty

July 27, 2017 at 1:09 am

Nigerians…follow follow everyone now wants to perform pregnancy and rant and babble and take themselves too seriously…abeg take a chill pill

7. dupsy

July 27, 2017 at 1:32 am

So cuteee and real! No filters and I love watching her pregnancy diaries! Many women don’t know pregnancy can turn on your hormones in another direction until you become pregnant! I like her honesty

8. Autoprincess

July 27, 2017 at 9:06 am

I enjoyed that! Itchy boobs, that’s new but funny. lol

9. Ossy

July 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm

i thoroughly enjoyed watching this vlog. wishing you safe delivery babe!