BN TV

WATCH this Inspiring story of a Visually-Impaired Dry Cleaner

BN TV

42-year old Aniete Akpan lost his sight almost two decades ago but has refused to let that hold him down.

Speaking to TVC, the Akwa-Ibom indigene revealed how he lost his sight and his resolve to not resort to asking for alms, but make the best out of his situation.

Watch below:

1. Naturally Healthy

July 3, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Mbong!
    Blind and yet still grinding like its nothing. May God bless his hustle. Even those of us with eyes still working ain’t finding it easy, not to talk of a blind guy.

People like him are God’s message to us all that “As long as there is life, there is hope”.

2. Bowl

July 3, 2017 at 10:53 pm

Very inspired by this.Life is indeed what you make of it.

3. Leah

July 3, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Oh wow! Now that IS inspiring. It would be nice to know more about him, and if there is any way to help make his job a little easier. If anyone knows please share. BN what he does is ‘Washing’ not Dry Cleaning, there is a difference.

4. Bad

July 3, 2017 at 11:43 pm

I am deeply impressed!!! Pls can we make this guy a bigger boss? I will like to see him employ labour… I’m dying to support this guy right now… Mr. Aniete Akpan, You are a hard worker, God bless you richly… bellanaija the professional, pls make enquiries on our behalf and find out if the guy doesn’t mind support (financially at least) I know he detest begging but it would actually be an honour to pledge genuine support

5. Bad

July 3, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Detests**

6. Wale Vintage

July 4, 2017 at 3:57 am

BN is he a dry cleaner or a washer man? Dry cleaning involves a lot of expensive equipment and chemicals. So which is it?

• Zarah

July 4, 2017 at 12:07 pm

Does it matter?

7. Moniker

July 4, 2017 at 9:42 am

See me complaining about my job. God I’m sorry for my plenty whining.
    What excuses do I even have?
    I’m complete yet I want to compete. With who in particular?
    God bless your hustle man

8. Seriously

July 5, 2017 at 12:42 am

Wow, very impressive. I love to help people like this. God bless him. I hope he finds a better job opportunity to make his job easier.

9. Bee

July 5, 2017 at 12:48 am

God bless this man..how can we help him BN..

10. i love my husband

July 5, 2017 at 10:39 am

These are the kind of people I will like to donate money for if surgery is still possible for him…and if its not, how can we make his business easier…machines?…or what?. Bellanaija, pls find out and lets know how we can help. God bless him, his hustle and heal him in Jesus name, I believe miracles still happen.