Music

BN Living Sweet Spot: Meet Anita & Paul Okoye’s #NSquared

BellaNaija Living

New mom Anita Okoye shared the first official photo of her twins Nadia and Nathan Okoye – #NSquared – with a cute message of not loosing faith.

Anita and Paul Okoye, one half of the P Square singing duo, welcomed the boy and girl last month.

See the photos and post below:

BN Living Sweet Spot: Meet Anita & Paul Okoye's #NSquared

#NSquared & their elder brother Andre

B L E S S E D!

On June 23rd 2016, I reposted a story that touched my heart. “Don’t lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don’t be envious of others testimony…don’t despair…say to yourself ‘My time is coming, and when it hits the surface, people shall yield in admiration.” At the time of that repost, I had been close to losing faith…I had experienced despair.
Today I am in awe of Gods goodness.
Paul and I are so grateful for the newest members of our family, Nadia and Nathan Okoye (#@Nsquared). Our beautiful little prince and princess. Andre is such an amazing big brother. We are indeed blessed!
Whenever it storms, a rainbow is on it’s way. ? ? #Nsquare #Thankful#ThankYouLord #Humbled #Grateful

Credits
Photo: @primephocus
Stylist: @ieshajengstyles
Creative Director: @tmamah

1. Bola

August 16, 2017 at 3:53 pm

So cute! May God bless them all! Seriously praying for twins when I get married. ?❤️??

2. Xplorenollywood.com

August 16, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww…. they are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I want…

3. Peace

August 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Anita, Congratulations, may God continue to keep watch over your home in Jesus Name.

4. OOPs

August 16, 2017 at 4:18 pm

cute

5. Han

August 16, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww…cutest overload

6. Hmmm

August 16, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Congratulations on the twins!

But this statement – “At the time of that repost, I had been close to losing faith…I had experienced despair” – coming from a woman who already had a child is peculiar!
    What will women that don’t even have one do or think?!

• Bolanle

August 20, 2017 at 8:19 am

Anyone is free to think what they will. Evidently, she still wanted another child and may have experienced difficulty getting pregnant again or suffered miscarriages. Whether you have one child or ten, a loss is still a loss and a painful thing to experience.

7. Mz Elle

August 16, 2017 at 6:20 pm

OMG! Such adorable cuties!!!! I desperately pray for these for myself when i get married in Jesus name AMEN!!!! God bless baby Nathan & baby Nadia…KIssssessssss

8. enkay

August 16, 2017 at 6:28 pm

I tap into your blessings. Congratulations and may the good Lord preserve them.

9. Nelly

August 16, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Congratulations to Paul and Anita Okoye,and to my cuties u re welcome to the world. God shall guard and preserve u both Amen..Oohhhh God i use these cuties as a point of contact upon myself as i seriously pray for twin boys, and i pray so shall it be for me in 9months time amen. And to all the women hoping on God, may he grant us all our heart desires Amen

10. Hedx

August 17, 2017 at 1:19 am

Lovely!

11. DESIRE

August 17, 2017 at 12:55 pm

This shall be my portion in Jesus name! Father do it for me and take the glory! you are blessed little ones!