BN TV

#BNMovieFeature: WATCH Rita Dominic, Femi Jacobs, Linda Ejiofor, Jide Kosoko in “The Meeting”

BN TV

Hey BellaNaijarians,

We’ve officially kicked off a weekly segment born of our love for movies and series, titled BN Movie Feature.

One of the most talked about movies out of Nollywood in recent years is “The Meeting” and today we are sharing the full movie with some of our BNers who might have missed watching the movie or simply want to re-watch it.

In the movie, Nollywood star Rita Dominic made her production debut as the co-producer along with Mildred Okwo who also directed the movie.

The movie is now available to watch via the TASC YouTube Platform.

The Synopsis
Lagos-based corporate executive Makinde Esho finds himself at the mercy of political patronage, bureaucratic red-tape and his tender heart when he embarks on a one day business trip to Abuja to secure a government contract.

The film boasts a star cast including Rita Dominic, Femi Jacobs, Linda Ejiofor, Kehinde Bankole, Jide Kosoko, Basorge Tariah Jnr, Kate Henshaw, Nse Ikpe Etim, Chinedu Ikedieze and Chika Chukwu.

Watch it below.

1. thankful

August 5, 2017 at 3:48 pm

Thanks BN, LOVE IT!!! Love this new movie feature hopefully those of us in diaspora will get to see some great Nigerian movies not on netflix, iroko and ibaka..

• nnenne

August 5, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Live and let live. Let’s not spoil other people’s livelihood!

• Wale Vintage

August 6, 2017 at 2:31 am

Thanks BN-yes, those of us in “the abroad” would love access to these movies. Best idea and addition this year. You rock!!!!???

2. Marie Antoinette

August 5, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Ah! Many many thanks BN for this movie! Y’all made my weekend! I have been waiting for IrokoTv since forever.
    Now I understand why this movie got all those accolades…amazing performances by the cast.
    And the infusion of the local languages? ??? Oh my! I laughed really hard.

Well done TASC!

• person

August 5, 2017 at 7:14 pm

im looking for a replacement for iroko tv

3. nnenne

August 5, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Thanks. BN, will watch later.

• thankful

August 5, 2017 at 6:10 pm

nnenne, in response to your previous statement,nothing to do with people’s livelihood but customer expectation and service delivery, iroko is full of mary remmy and co, ibaka yoruba, netflix VERY FEW and yet there are great Nigerian movies coming out everyday so my statement means we get to see NIgerian movies that are not on these platforms.

4. Moyo

August 5, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Thank you for this Bella, can you post Phone Swap I must be the only one who hasn’t watched it. Lol

• Wale Vintage

August 6, 2017 at 2:33 am

I think phone swap is on YouTube, I saw that ages ago.

• Moyo

August 7, 2017 at 9:08 am

@wale vintage, I have checked you tube, only the trailer and a 25 minutes clip are there. Please let me know the you tube channel that has Phone swap

5. June

August 5, 2017 at 11:49 pm

The movie was Awesomeeeee!!!!!!

6. June

August 6, 2017 at 12:36 am

“Oyo is your CASE” ???????

7. June

August 6, 2017 at 1:00 am

They have to invite Madam secretary to their wedding! Lol

8. Mavi

August 6, 2017 at 2:21 am

Thank you BN, you made my day. Rita Dominic is out of this world. What a performance! “Abeg shoot him small, just once” 🙂
    I’ll be looking forward to more of these superb movies..

9. Wow

August 6, 2017 at 3:55 am

Yaaaay BN! Finally!!!!! Off to watch and I’m looking forward to more correct videos to watch. We have to wait [forever] for Netflix and IrokoTV and sometimes it never happens lol

10. Wale Vintage

August 6, 2017 at 5:12 am

12.09 edt just finished watching the movie, I am a Nigerian movie buff, this is by far one of the best Nigerian movies I have ever seen, and I have seen almost all the relevant ones since bisi daughter of the river. This was well produced, it had a solid cast and the story and dialogue was on point. Kudos. I hope this gets on Netflix eventually-this needs to be showcased to the world. Thanks BN. Keep bring them…

• Wale Vintage

August 6, 2017 at 5:16 am

…I have just
      Keep bringing them…
      too tired?

11. Baba

August 6, 2017 at 10:30 am

Thank you so much Bella Naija,i ended a horrible weekend well with this.This put a smile on my face and brought memories back(once fell in love in Abuja).
    I have seen the main actor once in a movie on KLM,i wonder why he is not an A list actor…and finally i get so see what Linda does(seen her on red carpets on BN)…i fell for her good delivery of the role.Thank you so much.

12. Baby gurl

August 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Rita Dominic is the real QUEEEN!!! What a performance!

13. chinni

August 6, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I paid 20$ to watch this online in 2013. Now it’s free lol
    goooood movie, at least i supported the ministry

• truthbetold

August 8, 2017 at 6:07 pm

I watched it in 2014 for $2.50 online and it was worth it . Why do people lie? 20 dollars ko?

14. Damilola

August 6, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Wow! Thanks BN for posting this movie.
    Rita Dominic is truly talented, acting is definitely her passion.
    This movie was well produced, directed and all the actors did excellent.

15. Faithy

August 7, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Hello BN, kudos for this feature. Please can you most “keeping faith” by RMD and Genevieve. It’s old I know, but no more on YouTube. I’ve checked and checked! I’m sure some people would be glad to have it here as they haven’t watched it. Thank youuuuu.

16. Faithy

August 7, 2017 at 4:35 pm

*post

17. Amazing Esther

August 8, 2017 at 4:37 pm

Godddddddddddddddddd………….this movie is the bomb!!! Rita Dominic acted her secretarial part with so much perfection of a typical Nigeria government office, bunch of useless people we have in power, she was even selling soft drinks, chewing gums like a ‘P”, kudos to Femi Jacobs and Linda Ejiofor, I saw Hollywood in your blood why kissing. Nice movie, it was worth my data.

18. Rebecca Sam

August 10, 2017 at 2:41 pm

Thanks bella naija

19. Moi

August 11, 2017 at 10:58 am

Thanks BN….I love this movie and have always wanted to watch it,