Music

Funke Akindele Bello & JJC Skillz share sweet Messages on First Wedding Anniversary

JJc Skillz and Funke Akindele Bello

Happy first wedding anniversary to Nollywood heavyweight Funke Akindele Bello and her husband JJC Skillz (real name Abdul-Rasheed Bello)!

The couple who got married at a private ceremony in London shared sweet messages on Instagram with a photo from their wedding. See below:

JJC Skillz wrote:

One of the happiest days in my life ?I married my beautiful wife @funkejenifaakindele one year ago today. In blink of an eye 365 days flew by. May all the days of our lives be happy and filled with adventure. Love you my queen #marryyourbestfriend #oneyearanniversary

Funke wrote:

It’s been you oh Lord!! Thank God for another year together! Happy anniversary to us boo. You are the best Bola! @jjcskillz ❤️❤️??? #happyweddinganniversary #allglorytoGod

JJC Skillz also showered her with lovely cupcakes, goody bags, and lots of love. ?

1. E

August 23, 2017 at 9:56 pm

Congratulations Funke and hubby. Many blessing upon your marriage.

My love for Funke knows no bounds.

2. Nelly

August 23, 2017 at 10:50 pm

These two are so much in love. And i am so happy for them, i pray their marriage last forever. I thank God for blessing them with a baby that’s on the way. U re indeed a faithful God that never disappoints his own people. Love u Funke

3. Wunmi

August 23, 2017 at 11:39 pm

She’s been married for just a year and prayer for the fruit of the womb was that much?
    Waohhh no chill at all
    She’s genuinely happy and I pray their marriage lasts forever amen

• Tife

August 24, 2017 at 10:37 am

Abeg go siddorn aunty! Do you know how old Funke is???????? Do you know anything about women’s fertility and their age????????

Thank God he blessed them, and I pray at the end of the term, both mother and baby(ies) will be healthy. May God also grant unto other families praying for the fruit of the womb.

4. Ottawa Queen

August 24, 2017 at 4:05 am

Awwwww Mr romantic! I admire romantic guys….Congrats to them. Wishing them the very best in their marriage. I love love!!

5. Yinka Ogunbajo

August 24, 2017 at 4:49 am

Jenifa and Markus! love them! Wishing you guys the best!!