Scoop

Summertime Fine! Idia Aisen, Tallulah Doherty, Ifeoma Odogwu in Racy Swimwear Editorial for Genevieve Magazine

BellaNaija Style

Summer may be almost over but Media personalities, Idia Aisen, Tallulah Doherty and Style Consultant Ifeoma Odogwu all show that their summer bods are here to stay as they feature in Genevieve Magazine‘s Swimwear ideas for the last days of summer editorial wearing gorgeous swimwear options.

The editorial aims to show how women of different body types can rock swimwear that compliments their bodies. Swimwear should be fun and make you feel good, and this chic trio is photographed in flirty bathing suits that actually accentuate their best assets.

Idia is smoldering hot in a sheer brown swimsuit that also compliments her brown skin. She shared a behind the scenes video from the shoot captioning it:

My happy place

Tallulah is sensational in a brightly colored yellow and blue one piece. While Ifeoma looks phenomenal wearing a bright red two-piece with sexy cutouts.

See photos from the feature

See the full feature on www.genevievemagazine.com

Credits
Brand:
Genevieve Magazine | @genevievemagazine
Photography: Iju Asonibe | @njcworks
Hair: Austine Ahafa
Makeup: Joanne Sani of Zaron Cosmetics | @zaroncosmetics
Location: Renaissance Hotel, GRA

1. Abi

August 26, 2017 at 8:22 pm

These pictures are not nice. Not at all. Obviously not in aid of showcasing the swimwear.

• Osa

August 27, 2017 at 6:45 pm

In fact ehn. Their bodies are not swimsuit or bikini photo shoot spec. Absolutely awful photos.

2. oops

August 26, 2017 at 8:35 pm

When did genevieve become this raunchy

• Ec

August 26, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Swimwear raunchy. Really?

I like the pictures and the swimwear coupled with the fact that they used realistic looking ladies

3. ***

August 26, 2017 at 9:46 pm

This was very daring, especially for you tallulah (thank God you went with the one piece)

4. MsChar

August 26, 2017 at 11:46 pm

IT’S SWIMWEAR!! They
    are even one pieces, what do you mean “racy…raunchy…daring” ??? I swear the patriarchy’s mission to make women believe their bodies are somehow shameful is full and complete.

• Manny

September 7, 2017 at 12:47 am

I bet you don’t know the meaning of patriarchy. Over-used word.

5. gbaskelebo

August 26, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Though I Like Idia… this is a big NO for me, I don’t want to use the word “trashy”! there is nothing left to imagination here!

6. Californiabawlar

August 27, 2017 at 2:32 am

Last days of summer? Really? Nigerians can’t even embrace their own seasons ?

7. Gee

August 27, 2017 at 7:23 am

I knew the comments would make me laugh.

8. missy

August 27, 2017 at 9:03 am

I’m also confused . why are people so hateful. It is swimwear.. They are by the pool.. THEY ARE WEARING ONE-PIECES and still we aren’t satisfied.
    just wow.

9. Hrh

August 27, 2017 at 2:08 pm

I don’t think the swimsuits really complemented their body types. However their hair and make-up is nice

10. oops

August 27, 2017 at 8:39 pm

Some people are here not to post their own comments but to look at what others have posted and attack. Yes I said raunchy these are one piece swimsuits alias bay watch style. The thigh cut is too high. I am just of the opinion that for a magazine like genevieve which I read this could be a little too much. You can attack me if you want its is my own opinion just post yours and move on.

11. Sika

August 28, 2017 at 2:11 am

Jeez! These are so not flattering. Idia this doesn’t fit your body type. Tallulah, this is a huge no man. The one piece makes you look super weird..not flattering at all. The other lady, wrong body type for the two piece. All in all trash!!!

• Nma

August 28, 2017 at 1:11 pm

because it was not photo-shopped to suit you, right? these are real!

12. abby

August 28, 2017 at 10:24 am

Lol! swimwear duhh! what were you expecting? iro and buba abi dashiki…stay behind your computers with your pot bellys and k-legs talking about other people’s bodies msscheww..but if they had photoshoped them u would have still opened your pieholes