BN TV

Watch Adenike Adebayo of “The Screening Room” react to Ndani TV’s “Lagos Big Boy”

BN TV

Adenike Adebayo of The Screening Room is out with a new vlog on her YouTube channel.

On this episode, she reacts to, and reviews episode 1 of the series Lagos Big Boy. Lagos Big Boy is a story of four aspiring young men who tackle the challenges of being successful in Lagos.

Watch:

1. HAHAHAHA

August 16, 2017 at 10:39 am

LMAO… plus the show oh, plus you that are reviewing it oh, yall are a snoozefest! You might want to look into doing something other than reviewing videos on YouTube because you kinda suck at it,

• Adenike Adebayo

August 16, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Awww really? Oya subscribe naa, So you’ll see me do better next time… xoxo

2. ec

August 16, 2017 at 11:47 am

damn bella. Do you guys post everything on your site?

3. My 2 cents

August 16, 2017 at 12:06 pm

I really do hate to give negative criticism but if I’m to be honest, I find it quite aggressive and loud. You’ve got potential in there but you need to calm down a bit. You can be feisty but still balanced. Wish you the best.

• Adenike Adebayo

August 16, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Sorry you feel that way. I believe “excited” is a better word that describes me ..lol.. Thanks for the feedback though. I appreciate it. Maybe you could subscribe and watch me grow? xoxo

4. Chinwe

August 16, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Yeah I agree. I find her too loud to be honest, I stopped watching her reviews because of that. Adenike it might be worth investing in a good mic, that way you don’t have to shout to be heard #myopinion

• Mary Akin

August 16, 2017 at 3:16 pm

You should watch Precious Nwabugo’s review then.

• Adenike Adebayo

August 16, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Noooo Chinwe, come back o. But you should’ve left a comment telling me so now? I take all my feedbacks seriously and improve when I can. So please, I encourage you to come back, your feedback as been duly noted. xoxo

5. Observer

August 16, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Damn! See undercover diss!

6. Fifi

August 16, 2017 at 2:29 pm

Because of this statement i decided to watch it gadddammmitttt lol you are blunt lmao

7. rick

August 16, 2017 at 4:06 pm

The show Lgos big biys is actually bad! i tried watching the episode and was like kilode? I agree with her on this one abeg. lets call a spade a spade….or #shade

• Adenike Adebayo

August 16, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Aww thanks rick! You’re the only one who actually said something about the content of the video, thanks!! I owe you popcorn! lol… Hope you subscribed? xoxo

• Nipe

August 16, 2017 at 7:18 pm

I haven’t even watched it yet but let me quickly agree. I was attracted to the show cos of the title. Thinking “this is by Ndani so it’s bound to be a good one with lots of laughs”. Wrong. I stopped watching maybe 10 minutes or even less into the episode. I’ll just be nice and say it was Not Good. The acting was painfully bad. I’m interested in knowing what the writers of the show were thinking when they were writing. And who exactly they were targeting as per audience. We need to stop with the substandard-ness. Just because there’s a budget available doesn’t mean people should waste resources mindlessly.

8. abby

August 16, 2017 at 5:08 pm

LMAO!!! This corolla, kuku yab her na which one is this your subliminal comment..wehdone!!

9. Adenike Adebayo

August 16, 2017 at 6:14 pm

LMAO Corolla, I grew up being teased about my features by my siblings so I’m kinda used to it….. Thanks for your feedback though. How about you subscribe and watch me grow? xoxo

10. Nipe

August 16, 2017 at 8:06 pm

Okay now I’ve watched the video and all I can say is, a LOT of people just need help. Haba!!! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but abeg, we just need more love in this world. God help us all, me most definitely included. Adenike, this isn’t to make you feel good o, but I honestly liked your review/reaction video. I felt your pain (lol!) and I really like your personality. Oh and girl, you are gorgeous! (Still not trying to make you feel good. Just saying it as it is) No offense but your siblings and that corolla human being up there in the comments, need to pay a quick visit to any good ophthalmologist in town. I’ll sponsor their first pair of glasses if they want me too. Keep it up!

• Adenike Adebayo

August 17, 2017 at 2:12 am

Awww I know you said you weren’t trying to make me feel good, but I feel GREAT nonetheless… lol Thank you so much for your kind words. Bless you!

11. Nipe

August 16, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Sweetie if your brain and your heart were as pronounced as you say her features are, maybe you’ll have gone much further in life. It hurts me to even leave a comment like this but I am and I’ll deal with myself for it later. People like you just need help. I hope one day you get someone who defines, judges and dismisses you based on certain features on your body.

12. bolaji

August 16, 2017 at 8:42 pm

So wait, BN moderates comments that are objective about Nollywood heavy weights but allow a comment about the features on someones face? Wow! Adenike, sorry but you should not be subject to that from anyone. this is a Youtube video. If you do not like the video, give proper constructive feedback to help her grow as she says instead of talking about her nose or mouth. Serious complex some Africans have about our natural features. Girl, I am clearly reacting way worse to this than you. But out of order. BN please, check your priorities about what you accept on your site.

• Adenike Adebayo

August 17, 2017 at 2:13 am

Thanks Bolaji! I really do appreciate this.

13. lilmix236

August 16, 2017 at 8:59 pm

BN deleted all the comments on Stephanie Cokers wedding but left people on here to insult Adenike. You all suck tbh

14. Ni Ne

August 16, 2017 at 9:50 pm

I agree with you on the review of LBB… I started off watching it cos I liked the theme of the series but every episode just leaves me more disappointed than the previous one. The last episode was probably the worst; a whole episode focusing practically on just a party scene? Abeg it is a let down

BRING BACK GIDI UP!!!

15. My 2 cents

August 16, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Adenike,
    I apologize. I think my earlier comment might have set the tone for the subsequent comments from others. It was never my intention to let this feedback degenerate to talking about you physically as that is absolutely wrong. You are beautifully and wonderfully made.
    My apologies again and wishing you the very best with your vlog.

• Adenike Adebayo

August 17, 2017 at 2:15 am

Apologies accepted. Thank you and blessings!
      PS: Don’t forget to subscribe> lol

16. the real ibinabo

August 17, 2017 at 12:24 am

There is a difference between constructive criticism and blatant disrespect, y’all need Jesus for real. Adenike ride on, please don’t be discouraged by the hurtful comments. Back to the actual topic, I watched the 1st episode and I was done, they need to work on their content and delivery.

• Adenike Adebayo

August 17, 2017 at 2:16 am

Thank you so much! I appreciate your encouraging words. Thanks again!

17. Nwawe Chidinma

August 17, 2017 at 2:29 pm

I think we all should learn the art of engaging people reasonably. Watching the video there isn’t a place where she insulted the actor’s, she only critiqued the movie and their acting which is normal for people to reviews products. I think it’s sad that some of you feel the need to insult her after her constructive criticism. You people are children of anger and you need to do better so that your edges can flourish…Adenike you are doing fine and there is room for improvement…flourish sister girl

18. onetallgirl

August 17, 2017 at 6:14 pm

I don’t know what it is about the show but I watch every episode every week. Honestly the show is okay but the music is sooo good!! My dear Adenike, don’t mind these people that are saying you are shouting too much in the review. You are just enthusiastic about things, since when is that a crime biko?