Scoop

Kevin Hart’s Adultery Scandal: Video leaks on the Internet

BellaNaija.com

Kevin Hart's Sex Scandal: Video leaks on the Internet | WATCH - BellaNaija

Screenshot of the video | Photo Credit: TMZ

Kevin Hart has in the past week been in the news after he tendered a cryptic apology to his wife and kids on Instagram for his “bad judgement.”

TMZ had reported that the apology was a result of someone threatening to release a video of him in a sexually suggestive position with another woman.

The woman was allegedly demanding $10 million to not release the video.

Finally, after Kevin Hart refused to pay the bribe, the video has been leaked on the internet.

As described, the video shows the comedian in a suggestive position with another woman.

While the video is not a sex tape, it shows a man resembling Kevin Hart with another woman in a club, then on the bed.

The camera pans away as the bed begins creaking, showing only legs and the covers of the bed.

Later, a man in the form of the comedian is seen walking around the room.

1. elma

September 18, 2017 at 1:13 pm

was expecting it to be quick but dayum! he throws it down!! on a more serious note though…that aint right. shame on him. but hey how you get them is how you lose them…

2. God's Gold

September 18, 2017 at 1:16 pm

O dear. The girl*current wife) will soon divorce him and leave with his money and child . He will be paying a significant amount of child support. So daft never learns!!!!

3. RIFF RAFF

September 18, 2017 at 1:16 pm

No black man ever leaves this business “clean”, Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, Michael Jackson, Lamar Odom, Mike Tyson….. even when their innocence has been proven (Michael Jackson) . Charlie Sheen is known for having done worse and even intentionally exposed some of his romp partners to HIV, Leo Di Caprio is one of the most promiscuous men in Hollywood, Ben Affleck cheated with his kids nanny, yet they didn’t ans and still don’t get this kind of flack; the double standard is so glaring.
    Only Barack Obama has managed to leave with a squeaky clean plate…..until he is seen as a threat.

• Jemimah

September 18, 2017 at 2:14 pm

What are you on about? He cheated, end of! There are consequences for all I’ll actions. Miss me with your ignorant conspiracy theories. This was bound to happen, not his first cheating scandal so what you saying here? This has got nothing yo do with race, settle down!

• RIFF RAFF

September 18, 2017 at 2:25 pm

@ jemimah , i am just pointing out facts. Where did you read conspiracy theory in my comment? I do not condone what he did in any way, but these white entertainers do the same and even worse, believe me and nobody calls them out, WHY? Probably because they hire the best PR teams to cover their tracks and even pull a rug on their dirt, unlike them black entertainers who stop thinking the minute they see a woman’s underwear. Maybe that is where the diffrence lies.

• Ajala & Foodie

September 18, 2017 at 3:12 pm

@ Riff Raff, does racism exist ? Yes!!! But I get where @ Jemimah is coming from. You started out with absolutes I.e NO black man, yet we have Shaq, we have L L, even the former POTUS and trust me it does not get more threatening than taking on the position of the President for many racists to feel threatened or why do you think his birth and religion were brought up during his entire tenure??. It just did not stick. Then you mentioned Ben Affleck and a bunch of others. Let me first point caucasians that have gotten serious flack, starting with Bill Clinton, Arnold, this Cycling dude. Bill Clinton, even his wife got flack for his actions during campaign. So when Jemimah says this has Nothing to do with race I see where she is coming from as you choose to only focus on certain circumstances to buttress your point. Even those circumstances you point out are like comparing apples to oranges in my opinion.

Let me however point out that while I don’t know anything about Leo, to say Charlie Sheen has not gotten any flack for his behavior is totally inaccurate, no one works with the dude anymore, he also used as the post boy for jokes of grace to grass and used in many psychology class as a key example of an individual with psychological disorder. I will however point the difference between the black examples you gave and their Caucasian counter parts first their offense and secondly their response. With Bill Cosby, MJ, these two are accused of committing crimes not just morally frowned upon actions like infidelity which is the case or in Ben and If what you say about Leo is right. You see Ben ‘s infidelity made news but he never responded to either defend or deny the allegation I.e we were kept guessing no one is ever certain. For Kevin Hart, I doubt this is going to make any dent to his career really and I doubt it would have made as much splash if not for his current wife’s actions prior to this event. Yes, the video is out but do you see him losing endorsements or gigs over that?

I don’t know what you definition of flack is but if it is criticism then I have to say race got nothing to do with it, people are always happy to laugh at people’s misfortune regardless of race or creed. If it is about impacting their bottom lines I.e money I have to say I disagree with your summation on that too, MJ did not go broke because of the child molestation allegations he went broke because he was wasteful. Lamar Odom’s career went down the drain because of his addictions not some infidelity, As for Tiger Woods that one I think the wife did some serious cursing on his behind because do you think anyone would have still bothered if he was still bringing his A game? Kevin will be fine now it is the Mrs. I am not certain will be, but again some women are ok with that sort of life as long as they have continuous access to the $$$.

• LemmeRant

September 18, 2017 at 3:28 pm

They tried to get Obama too.

Bless that guy, if he was half as controversial as Trump, they’d have impeached his ass

• JohnnyBravo

September 19, 2017 at 7:23 pm

Don’t be stupid, the only reason this is all ovet the media is because of the bribe attempted by that stupid tramp. Nothing to do with race dumb ignorant!!!

4. Ms. S

September 18, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Lol BN you guys left out a crucial point, the wife he’s tending this ‘apology’ to, Eniko, is the same one he cheated on his first wife Torrei with, and this is also the same person that was trying to humiliate Torrei on IG just a few weeks ago, rubbing their “affair” in her face and basically flaunting her former status as his side chic. So I guess karma did not waste time with this one! What’s that saying? “How you get ’em is how you lose ’em!” Anyway i’ve never been a huge Kevin fan and i’m even less so now, + isn’t Eniko preggers?? Poor thing, Sheesh men can really be scum 🙁

• Ms. S

September 18, 2017 at 1:36 pm

*tendering

• kenz

September 18, 2017 at 1:45 pm

the person who date and marry the scumbag is called what….? i guess they never thaught you not to generalize, say hi to your dad….. anyway do you call him dad or …,,? i believe he is man

• Ms S.

September 18, 2017 at 8:27 pm

@kenz look at this one, if you had half a brain you would’ve read properly and seen that I said SOME, but I guess since even tenses & spelling are tough for you I shouldn’t expect any better; you would also know NEVER to insult my family because I don’t know you from Adam and would never insult yours, so it shows how little you value yours to insult mine. I don’t care for any of these people who don’t know either of us exist, but my opinion is MINE and who I sympathise with should be NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

• Kevin's anti fan

September 18, 2017 at 10:15 pm

2000 likes for this please. Who knows whether Eniko set him up sef. Time will tell. Either way what goes around comes around.

• Ms. S

September 19, 2017 at 7:04 am

*CAN not SOME

5. Anony

September 18, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Well now we can get it over with and face another news the internet wants us to read. I mean why will i be so bothered with a man’s infidelity to another woman is another part of the globe and even rejoice that the said wife deserves it.
    My only joy here is that he refused to pay the black mailer a dime. This too shall pass and may be he will learn to be a better man for the kids he has. And the woman too can learn her lessons too. Yes to calling the bluff of the blackmailer, who would have only come back looking for more money.

6. ijs

September 18, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Lesson ladies: married or not, put your trust in God alone and complete yourself. Nobody came to this World to complete you.

• June

September 18, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Sayyyyyyyyyyy it louder oh !!! It goes for both men and women!!!!

7. Cmbo

September 18, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Aaaaw, Kevin. It’s never worth it in the end. Your family is worth more than some temporary pleasure, you know that already! Sad.

8. mona

September 18, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Karma these days be on steroids striking before the marriage certificate ink dries

• LemmeRant

September 18, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Then its obvious karma has its priorities fvcked up cos Babangida is still alive, Obj, Tinubu, Dame Patience, Saraki, Jonathan, Atiku, El Rufai et all.. are still well and kicking.

• OMG

September 18, 2017 at 4:38 pm

lol.

• OMG

September 18, 2017 at 4:38 pm

lol

9. Ottawa Queen

September 18, 2017 at 1:54 pm

BN, so where’s the video na?? Smh!

10. justsaying

September 18, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Edon do bellanaija the ever slow news blog
    Ain’t got ish to talk about so will milk this for all its worth

How many times will you copy cut and paste one story

My goodness

11. Asa

September 18, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Eniko be like “their marriage was over before me. The stories were circulated by her (Torrei Hart) for sympathy”. Well look who is laughing now and moving on with her business.

12. chichi_D

September 19, 2017 at 12:19 am

The cane they used to flog the first wife is always behind the door waiting for the second* goodluck to them.

13. Carlotta

September 19, 2017 at 12:58 am

Where is the link for the video?

14. Brizola

September 19, 2017 at 6:00 am

Tired of this Kevin Harts story. It’s beginning to piss me off, especially all the snide remarks thrown at Eniko. Karma this Karma that. Y’all aren’t even blaming the 2″” bloody cheat but quick to blame Eniko for her husbands infidelity. Some of these BN commenters are dumber than I ever imagined. Most of your husbands are cheating on you with different girls all over Lagos and beyond, go sort that out or maybe it’s your KARMA. Where’s the logic? Nigerian women are quick to drag the other woman instead of blaming their lose husbands. Kevin left his ex for Eniko, he did that.

• Tee

September 19, 2017 at 9:14 am

The problem is that Eniko was cheating with Kevin while he was married to Torrie and she still had the guts to taunt Kevin’s ex wife forming happily married.

15. Jane

September 19, 2017 at 9:33 am

Chair. See what godlessness have caused. Americans. Ask that lady if she believes in God now she will tell you God doesn’t exist, and the devil is there playing with their life and destiny, using them as he wills. Zero level of spirituality. That’s the cause of all these madness. For Christ sake, a married man cheats with you and later married you and you think he will now come and be faithful to you when he wasn’t faithful to his first wife? What sort of thinking is that. The worst part self is that she is even pregnant. God help her.
    Women and unreasonable expectations. Instead of you to pray to God to give you your own, our of desperation or whatever, you attach yourself to someone else’s man. And to think she Was so confident on her position a few weeks ago, to the extent of insulting the first wife. Ladies wait for your own God sent man who won’t cheat on you and treat ypu like the princess you are

• God of tits & wine

September 21, 2017 at 5:11 pm

I am a forgiving God.
      He’s allowed 75 more times to cheat says the bible.
      Smash away my child. and just say sorry, your transgressions will be remembered no more.
      I’m cool like that.

• abigail

September 21, 2017 at 5:23 pm

amen oh. husband snatchers now snatching husbands from husband snatchers…..

16. abigail

September 21, 2017 at 5:22 pm

@lemmerant truest comment. Obama wouldn’t have made if he did even half of what Donaldo is doing as my neighbor calls him