Music

Another Okoye is born! ?Jude & Ifeoma welcome second child

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Another Okoye is born! ?Jude & Ifeoma welcome second child

Music magnate and elder brother of Peter & Paul Okoye (P-Square), Jude Okoye and his wife Ifeoma Michelle Okoye have welcomed their second child, a girl named Eleanor Chisom Okoye.

Jude shared the good news on his Instagram page with the above photo of Ifeoma holding the child and their first daughter Emma looking over her shoulder.

He wrote:

May your name be Glorified oh Lord. Princess Eleanor Chisom Okoye is here ???

Lola Omotayo Okoye (Peter’s wife) also congratulated the couple with the same photo on her own Instagram page. She wrote:

A big congratulations???? to Ify and Jude on the birth of your angel princess Eleanor. We are so happy for you guys. I am sure Emma is very excited to finally meet her adorable baby sister. May she bring more love and happiness into your home and May she give you cause to smile all the days of your lives. We can’t wait to meet her. God bless your family. @[email protected]????❤?????????????????????#babygirl#Godisgood#newestaddition#blessed#okoye#emmasbabysister#cameronandalionascousin#family#onelove

Congratulations to Jude, Ifeoma and the entire Okoye clan.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @judeengees

1. nnenne

September 25, 2017 at 10:02 pm

Congratulations to them.

2. Peter

September 25, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Another sweet looking girl

3. Dolly

September 26, 2017 at 12:10 am

Do y’all mind i be in Lola Omotayo’s head for a second?

Even though Jude and Ify didnt inform me they were expecting just like Paul did, and kept it away from me like I was a witch, like I wasn’t the first to bless the Okoye lineage with a son…..I’d still wish them well and post this congratulatory photo.

I mean that will not stop those Ngbati bella naija trolls from keeping my name outta their mouth and Paul from throwing another sub like a pressed bish, I’d do my bit and get my bish resting face on.
    If their late mom couldn’t be a stumbling block, nothing none of these Chinyere’s can do to wreck this union, I remain Mrs. L Okoye and no that last name aint changing soon.
    *click post*

• AceOfSpades

September 26, 2017 at 12:36 am

In your mind you just made sense o. Abi?

• Dolly

September 26, 2017 at 1:09 am

Oh hi Chinyere, u pressed?

• Ec

September 26, 2017 at 1:52 am

Ah ah what’s doing you

4. Felinda

September 26, 2017 at 1:06 am

Children are a blessing and they can bring unity even to foolish adult babies like 3 square

Because in all this brouhaha the most important people in this equation is these tiny lil 7 cousins. May they be more smarter intelligent and mature than their FOOLISH FATHERS

The one thing that gives me hope is cos all the wive’s get along fine which most of y’all monitoring spirit seem to forget. Once the matriarchs get along fine, I don’t care what those grown mutherfckers do,

Fck you 3Square whether u like it or not, all our babies are huddling together this Christmas to open their Christmas presents together and laugh and play together as cousins should. We the wife’s will see to that.

Lola, Anita and Ify, go on sex strike until these fools make up. The generational cycle of sibling rivalry stops here. In Jesus name they won’t pass this shit on to these new generation. Fast and pray daily and do LOUD MFM PRAYERS FOR THEIR STUPID HEAD FOR 21 DAYS, AND DON’T GIVE THEM SEX, That’s my solution..

Felinda drops Mike and walks away

• Le coco

September 26, 2017 at 10:34 am

when they go on the strike won’t the guys get it from outside? ?

5. Temi

September 26, 2017 at 5:22 am

Eh ya the pressure to give Jude a male child has begun. Better tie your wrapper. Cos any side chick that drops Jude a son will move in. At least the ngbati chic has a son. Life is fickle yo

• nene+

September 26, 2017 at 8:36 am

What the heck is wrong with you misogynists ? What is wrong with having girl? What is wrong with that ?Temi!
      Life no be who first born boyooooo. Not even in 2017 please. Please get educated.
      You are the society that put people under pressure,you are the danger people should avoid, you are the devil on social media…..
      Ifeoma and hubby are comfortable enough to further have two more babies who may be male.

Mumsy had two first daughters, tongue wagged she went on to have 5 boys more. Man no be God.
      Congrats Okoye family.

• Spicy

September 26, 2017 at 9:40 am

Kaka ko san lara iya aje, o tun fi gbogbo omo bi obinrin

• Le coco

September 26, 2017 at 10:38 am

I don’t think temi was being a mysoginist… That Jude is à chauvinist and very traditional.. why do u think Ify was pregnant when they got married? the guy wanted to ensure that aunty was fertile..

His quest for a make child might be real oo

6. Nadine

September 26, 2017 at 7:36 am

Bellanaija be like “Lets include Lola’s post so as to get traffic”

I saw what you people did o!

Congratulations Jude and family. But ayam not understanding o. From their baby shower pics, it was blue ribbons and the “its a boy” written all over the cake.
    Courtesy of Tania Omotayo’s Snapchat.

Ultrasound deceiving people since 19gbirigidi. Some are true, some are false. Oh well! What do I know?

@chinyere Lola knows that Ify was expecting. I just hope that she won’t be blamed for turning the sex of the baby just the way they blamed her for Anita’s miscarriages.

• Anon

September 26, 2017 at 8:52 am

Are you sure Nadine? The theme was Tiffany and co. With that, all blue and white. Nowhere was baby boy mentioned.

7. reader

September 26, 2017 at 8:02 am

Why does her facial expression seem like she has a wish that the baby was male?
    well..

• RIFF RAFF

September 26, 2017 at 10:06 am

My people and their obssession for male children….. you don’t know us.

• Fear God...

September 26, 2017 at 10:57 am

Only you saw that one oh! Reader of life!

8. nene+

September 26, 2017 at 8:45 am

Ify love your child biko!

9. RIFF RAFF

September 26, 2017 at 10:04 am

All these IG congratulations abi na saving face tactics/politics…..maybe Lola even typed Peter’s congratulaory message herself so as not to be blamed again for not “congratulating”….and called all sorts of “jealous”, “restless” “agent of confusion” names while being constantly reminded with “did late mummy Okoye not predict it?”.
    I feel for that woman o!

These people don’t just want her in Peter’s life and they are determined to make Peter pay dearly for loving a Yoruba woman.

Congrats to Ify, welcome baby Chisom. But this young impressionable woman should shine her eyes well with these Okoyes. Let her not join those blaming Lola if she wise. She may be loved right now because they are from the same place (Anambra) , but if they don’t get their precious heir (Igbos IDOLIZE male children.)….she will get it hot.
    These are my people

Forget about the “it is God that gives children” talk , you think they care?

• Le coco

September 26, 2017 at 10:41 am

abi oo rhe first thing is to ensure that the woman is pregnant so guy will make sure she get belle before proceeding with wedding plans.. then MAKE child.. hian

• mz_danielz

September 26, 2017 at 11:22 am

The funny thing is Lola is more valuable (excuse my choice of words) than this Ify right now. For all the noise the Okoye’s make, if Lola leaves Peter’s house with her children, they will crawl back begging. Nwanyi jiri okpara, jiri Ada, Kedi ife ha na ko sef. Chineke e nyego Lola Oche be diya.

Jude does come across as chauvinist to the core and my prayers are with Ify. cos that her hubby does seem heartless (emphasis on seem cos I don’t know them) but a guy that can watch a twin relationship burn, a woman dragged in the mud by strangers just to avoid discussing a partnership comes across as a tough one.

Two things I don’t like about my people (i am Anambra);
      – The way they treat foreign spouses; male and female. Try being non- Anambra and come to marry an Anambra girl. the list they will give you eh, an Anambra person will have to speak on your behalf meanwhile in reality, bride price in Anambra is relatively inexpensive.
      – The way they treat women who don’t have male children.

I would have added the worship of Ada and Di-okpara as my 3rd but then they have the responsibility of holding the family together after the death of the parents hence the need for the younger siblings to grow up to respect them and not question their orders.

Congrats to the newborn, may you be as a cornerstone polished after the similitude of a palace.

10. bubbles

September 26, 2017 at 10:32 am

Music Magnate ? Bella Naija calm down abeg

11. Le coco

September 26, 2017 at 10:41 am

Male*

12. Rafaella

September 26, 2017 at 10:57 am

There is a video on Instablog9ja culled from Lindaikeji’s blog where the 3Brothers are exchanging words in their lawyer’s office.
    Bellanaija stop sleeping on a moving bicycle.
    You people should goan bring us gist abeg.
    Welcome beautiful princess Chisom.

13. Miss Fine

September 26, 2017 at 11:29 am

I also thought that she was expecting a baby boy from the colour of her baby shower. Its true that Igbo men well most of them are obsessed with male children. But Ify in the end all that matters is your childs health. And she is healthy and beautuful. May God bless you all.

14. Cocolette

September 26, 2017 at 11:55 am

doỊ the understand what it is with all this male child talk! Ify is a young girl, she has ‘just’ two children, if they desire male children she can still give birth to them. And also for the people comparing her to Lola, You people should stop contributing to the tension abeg. Hian!

• nene+

September 26, 2017 at 1:03 pm

@ Cocolette thank youooooo.
      People talk as if she already in her menopause. I wonder why people think its a punishment for her. For the unmarried ones typing nansense una never marry not to talk of having babies to know what it takes.
      I blame Jude, Paul and Peter for these unfriendly comments.
      That said please folks don’t give the poor girl post natal depression.
      A healthy baby is better than a million sick…..giant.

15. Cocolette

September 26, 2017 at 2:22 pm

@Nene… They really will give her post Partum depression on top nothing. I can’t imagine reading all of this about my kids and I just after giving birth
    Ify don’t let anyone give you unnecessary tension, let them throw their own female children away when they birth them or ask God not to give them daughters. You are young, you and your husband have the money, you can birth eight kids if you like.
    I really do blame the men for exposing their families to all of this. All siblings fight, but it’s heartbreaking to see you bring it to full public glare. You will make up one day, but the public whom you have rubbished your family before will not forget, and they will never miss an opportunity to help you rubbish yourselves more even after you’ve made up.

16. Amh

September 26, 2017 at 2:40 pm

May she continue to have girls. I pity her. Shes married to a lunatic womanizer and a junkie. I guess its money cuz why would a beautiful girl like her subject herself to a mad hot tempered, illmannered , disrespecting , money pinching junkie.

• Anon

September 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm

You are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ogoo

September 28, 2017 at 12:24 pm

I Don’t understand most Nigerians way of reasoning o. A couple welcomed a second daughter, the man (Jude) was happy enough to post it on his IG with no iota of sadness. Why are people now playing God by envisaging what is not even there. Please and please this is wicked. Imagine if Ify should read this.
    Also, don’t be deserved by Lola message. She is the type that blows hot in private and cold outside thereby making people to blame those she is blowing hot against because she only attacks when there are no witnesses. I know her type so well.