Scoop

Wendy Williams’ husband Kevin Hunter reportedly having a side-affair

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Wendy Williams' husband Kevin Hunter reportedly having a side-affair

Kevin, Wendy and their teenage son Kevin Jr.

American TV show host Wendy Williams‘ husband Kevin Hunter is reported to be living a double life. Daily Mail reports that the 46-year old is having an affair with a certain Sharina Hudson, a 32-year old massage therapist.

Daily Mail claims they had been investigating Kevin for a year and can now authoritatively state that he is indeed living a double life. They definitely have the photos and video to back their claims.

Kevin and Wendy have been married for about 20 years and have a son together, Kevin Jr, born in 2000. Kevin runs a productions company as well as managing his wife’s TV career.

Daily Mail reports that he has been dividing his time between the New Jersey home he shares with Wendy and a secluded home is Morristown he acquired for Hudson.

This is not the first time their marriage has been rocked by infidelity as Wendy infamously once caught him cheating in 2001 after the birth of their son but later went on to say it had only made them stronger.

Just a couple of weeks back, Kevin & Wendy were seen holidaying in Barbados and people began criticizing her on her look. She said on their return:

We were having the time of our lives. We totally thought we were by ourselves. I don’t care when people talk about the way I look, because as long I love what I see when I get out of the shower, as long as (my husband) loves what he sees when I slip into bed, and as long as my son is not embarrassed by overweight or underweight mommy, I’m good

Daily Mail pictured Hudson wearing an engagement ring on her finger and there are suspicions that Kevin might be planning on ditching Wendy and getting together with his mistress.

1. Ec

September 26, 2017 at 1:49 am

Hey!!! Sometimes these men will want to have their cake and eat it too. Wendy has spoken about his infidelity before when she managed to give birth after many miscarriages. If he could do then this is nothing new

2. Jay

September 26, 2017 at 4:56 am

I just hope she disses him the way she disses other celebs if the rumors turn out to be true.

• Grace

September 26, 2017 at 7:56 am

Lool.. is he a celebrity? I’m sure Wendy already knew about this cheating..

3. Teekay

September 26, 2017 at 8:14 am

Jay it’s inappropriate to go on life program and speak about badly about someone you shared something with not to talk of your signifcant other.
    I hope they settle thier inadequacies soonest

4. momo

September 26, 2017 at 9:09 am

her mouth is always sharp about other peoples indiscretions.. advising the wives to collect plenty alimony so if this is true she should also leave toobut i know she won’t because shell say the allegations are false

5. Susie

September 26, 2017 at 10:10 am

wow I am surprised because I remember how she repeatedly accused Rachel the Bachelorette of having a ‘manufactured relationship’. But what is more manufactured than your husband dating someone for 10 years & even receiving his mail at her house & you knowing? Meanwhile, I’ve always felt that part of Wendy’s mean-ness stems from having a husband who sleeps with every woman. I noticed that can make some women generally mean to other women because everyone becomes your potential competition!

6. Pak

September 26, 2017 at 12:24 pm

All Kevins and cheating are like 5&6 ! ! !

7. SALLY LAMBERT

September 26, 2017 at 3:26 pm

WOW I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE BUT I BE WATCHING TOSEE THE ENDING LMAO

8. Lyn Hunt

September 28, 2017 at 1:10 am

Wendy is definitely NOT the strong woman she tries to portray on t..v. It looks like she accepts his constant cheating just to be able to keep him. It’s a shame she has so little self-respect, something she’s always preaching to other women about. I’ve been married for 40 years and my husband never put me through any of this mess.

• Deborah

September 30, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Unfortunately, Lyn, money is a strong motive for many seemingly illogical decisions, like staying with an unfaithful husband. Glad to see that your marriage has lasted, though!

9. Deborah

September 30, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Wendy’s response to these infidelity rumours is inadequate. She says, “Don’t believe the hype”, but what about photographic evidence? For sure, Kevin adn Sharina have not been caught in flagrante delicto, but she could at least provide clarification about the nature of this relationship. All she needs to do is confirm that: 1)- Sharina Hudson does not live in one of Kevin Hunter’s houses. If so, why is this? 2)- Kevin Hunter does not spend several nights over with Sharina Hudson. If so, why is this? 3)- Sharina’s ring has nothing to do with Kevin. If so, why is this?