BN TV

Fenty Beauty launches Galaxy Collection! A First Look at the Products + Ronke Raji’s Review

BellaNaija.com

The latest Galaxy Collection of Rihanna‘s widely successful Fenty Beauty officially launched yesterday and it’s as perfect as we imagined it!

As the name suggests, the holiday collection is all about bright, bold colours featuring a hyper-pigmented and glittery collection of lipsticks, glosses, and a range of metallic and glitter eyeliners.

The full collection includes the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, Starlit Hyper-Glitz Lipstick, Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitter, Eclipse 2-In-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner, and the 2-Way eyeshadow brush.

One of our favourite beauty vloggers Ronke Raji got some of the products and has a quick review on her channel. For this, she uses the shimmery shade palette, the glitter release liner and the lip gloss from the collection.

Watch

Photo Credit: Fenty Beauty | @fentybeauty

1. Leelee

October 14, 2017 at 10:11 am

But that “anus lips* and the lipstick colors though. Too extra. Bring it down a notch

• Anon

October 14, 2017 at 3:22 pm

“Anus lips!” ?

2. Olapeju

October 14, 2017 at 12:11 pm

Hi Ronke. I just love how creative you are with make up. Keep growing…

3. Tee

October 14, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Just too much IMO especially the lips kilode… can’t even talk properly

4. Honestina

October 14, 2017 at 12:56 pm

First time watching her and all I can say is WOW( not in a positive way). Layers upon layers upon layers. Fine girl tho, but the after looks like a painting exhibit.

5. Oma

October 14, 2017 at 3:37 pm

I do not click on your videos because your makeup on you is always hideous. However, I watched this for the first time and you are very beautiful without those thick inches of makeup. Welu nwayoo nwaanyi oma

6. Temi Tope

October 16, 2017 at 1:56 pm

If an intelligent African or Nigerian woman comes with a great idea.. of MAKE UP no one will buy her products.. RIHANA is just USING HER NAME TO MAKE BIG BUCKS AND THE make up is not even THAT.. nay… not for me.. I will not give her my penny… she is just like the KARDASHIAN.. MEDIOCRE PEOPLE WHO USE THEIR NAME to get even RICH…

7. Abimbola

October 16, 2017 at 6:48 pm

na real GALAXY COLLECTION cos ronke looks like Zoe Saldana’s sister in Guardians of the Galaxy 2,babes wld start looking like aliens now ,the first few seconds of watching made my eyes teary. I JUST CANT,KILODE????