BN TV

“When he is not with you he can’t breathe”- Steve Harvey on how to know “Mr Right”

BN TV

Finding love isn’t as easy as it may seem, especially as there isn’t a manual to follow. So how do you know when you meet Mr Right?

In a new episode of his Talk Show, Steve Harvey explains to award-winning musician Toni Braxton how women will know when they meet Mr Right.

Watch

1. Becca

October 9, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Very true only when the relationship isn’t one side. These kind of partners are rare but reverse is the case for my boyfriend… If I do not make a move to keep in touch he would not, even if the heavens keeps falling, he maintains his comfort.. I wished I was never too quick to fall in love.

• Anonymous

October 9, 2017 at 3:27 pm

@ Becca please it’s not too late to unlove him even faster and keep walking

• [email protected]

October 9, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Nwannem biko that’s not the way its meant to be. He clearly doesn’t like you as you deserve to be liked or loved.

• biols

October 9, 2017 at 4:37 pm

please its not too late to unlove him. sharpenly. the future us bright for you dear.

• miss_nk

October 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm

hey becca, my last relationship was like that, the more I tried to get closer, the more he pulled away, download this book “why men love bitches” and read it. It’s basically a guide to pull away and have him chase you again if he truly loves you.

• Idomagirl

October 10, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Life is too short to be stuck with an uncaring person.
      Don’t waste your best years on him.
      You deserve to be loved by someone who loves you back and SHOWS it.

2. Iyke

October 9, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Last time I felt this way for a woman…if I tell you wetin happen to me ehhhhh….hmmmm…if I tell you…..

• The K

October 10, 2017 at 7:47 am

Bros Iyke…hahaha. Yarn make we hear bikono 🙂

3. Cmbo

October 9, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Yeah, but isn’t that during the honeymoon stage? even the woman sef will not be able to think straight when the love is shacking her. it cools off after a bit, but that doesn’t mean they are no longer in love.

4. Jane

October 9, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Wow. That’s intense. I hope I eventually get to feel this strongly about someone someday. Only one

5. Audrey

October 9, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Don’t worry, it’s not too late. You just have to fix it before you get married. Give him a dose of his own medicine, if he’s into you he’ll start to miss you and question why you’re not getting in touch. He’ll most likely take charge of the relationship from then on. If he doesn’t, I’m sorry he’s not that into you and you may need to walk, hard as it may be. You can save yourself the trouble of having to always wonder. You deserve a man who’s enthralled by you. It’s a beautiful thing.

• Becca

October 9, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Thank you so much @Audrey.

6. CHIKA

October 9, 2017 at 5:15 pm

@Becca @Audrey I can relate with this a lot! Especially with the being so comfortable in and maintaining his comfort zone!

Two can can play this game though. So I give him a dose of his own medicine by him occasionally ignoring him too and live/love my life more! Then I try to keep an open mind always and this helps me too!

7. Sade Twyse

October 9, 2017 at 5:17 pm

Steve, please sit your azz down. Marjorie turned you down when you weren’t this wealthy on grounds that your lips were too big. All of a sudden decades later she wasn’t in love with you after your cash has piled up. Chile plz

• miss_nk

October 9, 2017 at 10:11 pm

lmao! so he isn’t lying now, he couldn’t breathe without her even when she didn’t want him

8. Ephi

October 9, 2017 at 10:02 pm

What he’s describing is more akin to lust than love.

9. Campbell

October 10, 2017 at 3:43 am

I’ll go for respect. I do not like the feeling of helplessness when another human being is not around. It’s like a fever that takes over my life. No thank you. If there’s no mutual respect, what’s the point. You can be crazy about me, if i respect you enough, we can go the distance. That’s my definition of this thing called love.
    Plus I’m old school so no cookies until he has graduated to an acceptable status.