Scoop

37 Years Young! Bernice Burgos is about to be a Grandma ?

BellaNaija.com

Bernice Burgos

American model Berince Burgos is about to be the flyest grandma out here!

The 37-Year old’s daughter Ashely Burgos, is expecting a baby and had been trying to keep it on the low, but since her baby bump has started to show, she went on her Snapchat to confirm the rumors.

Ashley Burgos

Bernice had her daughter, Ashley when she was 15 years old.

The model also took to her social media to address the people making fun of her granny status, saying that her daughter is 21 years old and old enough to make her own decisions, adding that she would support her through it all.

Watch

A post shared by VladTV (@vladtv) on

Photo Credit: @realberniceburgos  @iam_amarie

1. temi

December 19, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Nonsense akata life. No surprises here. Her daughter even tried @ 21 considering her mama had [email protected] 16

2. Jummy

December 19, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Shameful. Baby mama galore.

Sad that she passed it down to her daughter. It’s truly shameful. So because she’s 21 she thinks she’s grown enough to be a mother?

Anyway, it’s not like she had a good role model to look up to anyway.

• Mel

December 20, 2017 at 3:03 am

“Jummy” It is totally clear from your comment that you are 100% relying on your parents for all your financial obligations. You need to start helping your parents out by finding and focusing on a lucrative day job and stop spending your spare time being nosy.
      Who are you to judge her?obviously she made a rational decision to choose to be “pro-life”. For her to make such a conscious decision to have this child shows that she is responsible.
      In Africa, most parents employ house- help to carry out all the domestic work while their biological children watch TV, play video games without partaking in any house chores. On the other hand, the western world does not have maids rather their children will have to do all the domestic work, in addition to that, they will also get a day job to support their parents. These children from a young age will have a direct interaction with their parents and they must be accountable both at work and at home.
      So, the girl has gone through this traning and she feels she is ready, even her mom belives that this time is right for her. I ask you again, who made you judge over them?
      “Jummy” you are totally oblivious about the society at large. Please stop embarrasing your self and educate your mind

• Jummy

December 20, 2017 at 10:57 am

LOL. Blah blah blah.

Abeg shift. This is still shameful.

3. MurderSheWrote

December 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Chai. World don finish. Jesus, abi you dey hide behind curtain ni? Or person don thief trumpet. Come make we dey go. E don do.

• Mee

December 20, 2017 at 2:03 am

LMAOOOO!!!

• Nursechi

December 20, 2017 at 3:25 am

??????

• Loki

December 20, 2017 at 6:45 am

I laughed till i choked on my own carbon dioxide. You cray cray.

4. Mama

December 20, 2017 at 3:23 am

I know i shouldn’t laugh but i did…lol

5. Ec

December 20, 2017 at 6:04 am

Shameful. Next thing you will be looking for the baby daddy, who probably has kids with other women to take responsibility. Then your child will repeat the cycle rubbish

6. Deleke

December 20, 2017 at 11:22 am

Which means that if by the off-chance she also has a baby, there’s a 21 year gap between siblings and then her baby and daughter’s baby will be related as what, nephew- siblings, nephew/niece-uncle/aunt siblings? Wait, I’m even confused

• Loki

December 20, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Well…it’s not that farfetched. I have uncles barely older than I. I was in Uni with one, and people thought we were sweethearts. My older sister was in Uni with two of them and an aunt. My grandfather was really something.

• Deleke

December 21, 2017 at 11:24 am

LOL, don’t mind me. My uncle and I attended college together, he’s older and I was one year his senior.

7. Jos

December 20, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Who is she and why is this news. I live in the US and still don’t know her. Someone please enlighten me

8. OA

December 22, 2017 at 3:41 am

@Jos. Na de sem tin cross my mind oh!