BN TV

Cosmetic Surgery, Motherhood & More! Teaser for Tonto Dikeh’s New Reality Show “King Tonto” on Linda Ikeji TV is a Must Watch

Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has something juicy coming our way!

The actress has a new reality TV show titled “King Tonto” exclusive to Linda Ikeji TV, which is set to air in 2018.

In the teaser released moments ago, we follow Tonto through her day to day activities as she mothers her son King and also undergoes cosmetic surgery, saying her body has been always something she has been ashamed of.

Watch teaser:

1. omomo

December 19, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I’m watching this one ..whaaaat

2. inky

December 19, 2017 at 10:15 pm

JESUS IS LORD!

3. Spunky

December 19, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Huh?!!!!

4. Debutante

December 19, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Linda is not here to play, she’s about to take over TV

5. fafa

December 19, 2017 at 11:10 pm

I’m screeeaaammmmiiiinnnngggggg!!!! LMAO. 2018 is about to be lit! Is this a movie? Tonto is Drama. I have to write to Websters Dictionary. Tonto Dikeh has to be a synonym for D.R.A.M.A. and I’m loving every bit of it. Haha. Love you girl! By the way, Linda Ikeji, I tuale for you, keep making money moves!!! But now I feel bad for loving this oh God. Can my 15 year old niece watch with me? She lives with me. And she loves Tonto. Hope it won’t influence her badly.

• Biker Chic

December 19, 2017 at 11:49 pm

If you train her well, she will not depart from what you have taught her.

2018 summer, I am going under the knife.

• cheeksi

December 20, 2017 at 1:52 am

@Fafa, My sentiments too. I feel bad for even wanting to watch this but the trailer was done in a way that makes you want to watch.. (I am really curious about the surgery oh lol) But I am all grown, mature and set in my career so reality shows are not likely to affect me. But what of the impressionable teenagers? Our young generation? Reality shows are entertaining but then…hmmmmn… We live in strange times.
      God have mercy on us all.

6. Jumoke

December 19, 2017 at 11:33 pm

This is some Kardashian type isht right here? Whaaaaat! This isn’t the small children thing Omotola and Jim Iyke were doing oh! Awusu billahi!

7. www.ckjacob.com

December 20, 2017 at 12:30 am

Money must be made in 2018.
    Tonto, Linda ride on!

8. Uwaneza

December 20, 2017 at 2:10 am

Is she acting or this is reality for real???!!!! mature, immature, crazy or not I am going to watch this one whenever I have some time to waste!!!!!! this is just entertainment !!! no one is being forced to do anything you!!! can either watch it or not watch it!!! please don’t waste your time and energy to judge people who will be watching this cuz those people will definitely not judge you for not watching it!!

9. Seriously

December 20, 2017 at 5:44 am

Okay, I see you. Linda wasn’t playing when she said, she’s about to change TV in Nigeria. She’s bringing ratchedness to TV, errybody and their mama can watch now.
    I’ve been over reality shows here in the U.S for 2yrs now. I used to watch all the housewives, Braxton, kardashian etc but the sight of any of them irritates me now. Not sure if it’s getting older or just over craziness in the world. It gets old.
    People still watch, so there’s a market for it.

10. Sandra

December 20, 2017 at 6:51 am

This is pure drama and I’m watching. Congratulations Linda you’re killing it but Linda hope you’re ready for Tonto’s drama because she isn’t scared of dishing it out to anyone and everyone as you can see. Hope you guys reviewed your contracts thoroughly? Anyway, well done dear.

11. Ewa Ali

December 20, 2017 at 8:00 am

Me I no they for help me tell am… the day Tonto will turn on Linda is reckoning, I love you Tonto but Damn…..you have got X balls ???

12. Jezebel

December 20, 2017 at 8:42 am

Whaat? “I am going to be having a cosmetic surgery “ + the look on her face when she says it …tonto is not taking a break in 2018. Tonto is drama royalty.

13. Kaaa

December 20, 2017 at 11:04 am

Aunty Tonto Dike is drama, I am definitely watching!!!!

14. Bey

December 20, 2017 at 11:36 am

This babe no fear for her life o. I cant even remove my tonsils in this country, talk more going in for elective cosmetic surgery.
    Suspecting its her new bestie Dabota that introduced her. Cosmetic surgery isn’t that bad, I don’t just trust naija surgeons to that extent.
    Her choice anyways.

15. LIKEJITVIWANTO

April 24, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Abeg if linda is doing reality show for big girls that want to reduce their boobs, general liposuction, biko i am so down. I saw this show I think uglyduckling to swan, sha ugly to plastic beauty. I sooooo want to take part. I will sign an NDA or wth I need to sign just in case I die (if you were born you must die so let me die removing fat biko)

linda I am interested.

Bella Uche Pedro if you finally see the business prospect of appealing to what yall classy and posh people call ‘ratchedness’ and want to one up your competitors in content and make dollars, do reality show on plastic surgery. Biko I AM INTERESTED O. Correct guinea pig here.