Weddings

BellaNaija Weddings presents #StephMiTiDe1617 x #SoMykonos17 Stephanie Coker & Olumide Aderinokun’s Picturesque Wedding

BellaNaija Weddings

TV personality Stephanie Coker tied the knot with her beau Olumide Aderinokun in the beautiful Greek island of Mykonos on the 12th of August, 2017 tagged #SoMykonos17.

Prior to their destination white wedding, the couple celebrated their traditional engagement ceremony tagged #StephMiTide1617 in Lagos, Nigeria on the 11th of December, 2016.

Mo Abudu, Do2dtun, Bolanle Olukanni, Mimi Onalaja, Beverly Naya, Peace Hyde, Andrea Giaccaglia, Somkele Idhalama, Anna Ebiere Banner, Toke Makinwa, Ebuka and Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Papa Omisore, Tiwa Savage and more guests came to celebrate with the couple.

We featured the first look at the traditional ceremony here and Stephanie’s bridal brunch with her girlfriends here.

At the white wedding ceremony, the floral pink and deep green arch brought to life a rich and luxurious swath of colours, which was also seen in the table arrangement. Stephanie looked glamorously chic in her custom ball gown by Andrea Iyamah Bridal. Olumide looked great in his tuxedo too.

The intimate picturesque ceremony had family and friends in attendance who came to celebrate with the couple. The talented Akintayotimi was there to capture all the beautiful moments.

#SoMyKonos17 and #StephMiTide1617 rocked!

BellaNaija Weddings wishes the couple a blissful life together.

White Wedding

Traditional Engagement

Credits
Photography @akintayotimi
Bride’s First Dress @styletemple
Bride’s Second Dress
@andreaiyamah.bride
Traditional Engagement
Photography @akintayotimi
Accessories @deroyalfabrics
Planner @magnaevents
Second Outfit

1. Bandele

December 12, 2017 at 9:58 am

Very nice no doubt. But releasing the pictures just now since August; me thinks someone is trying to outshine the Wellingtons..

BellaNaija.com

December 12, 2017 at 10:10 am

Thank you.
      She is not just releasing photos now.
      We had published posts during the traditional engagement/white wedding and we realized we never did an “official” post and decided to publish this now.
      Positive vibes always! Let us not compare or create rivalries where there are none.

• mz_titilitious

December 12, 2017 at 11:05 am

@Bella hmmmmmm

• Ada_ugo

January 16, 2018 at 11:38 am

@Bellanaija, while you’re at it, I don’t think you guys posted all of Tiwa Savage & Tee Bills’ wedding pictures… or even all of Timi and Busola Dakolo’s wedding… and others…quite frankly, if you guys milk this cow well enough, you’d have enough posts to keep us glued for the rest of the year… #freetips

2. kells

December 12, 2017 at 10:32 am

Fiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeee……meehhhhhhnnnnn?????

3. mz_titilitious

December 12, 2017 at 11:07 am

love the native attire, the decor…. so beautiful

4. Latifa

December 12, 2017 at 11:41 am

Her dress was made by STYLE TEMPLE BN. Our Nigerian designer OG Okonkwo

5. Bandele

December 12, 2017 at 12:12 pm

@BellaNaija.com: Positive vibes always. My comment wasn’t meant to slight anyone really. Was just harmless fun and banter. These things aren’t that serious. Thank you…

6. Wunmi

December 12, 2017 at 12:36 pm

*in April *

7. Ghostmode

December 12, 2017 at 12:47 pm

I really like the white wedding!!! I want something like this intimate,simple and classy. Wish you both many blessed years ahead!

8. Nthata

December 12, 2017 at 12:55 pm

what a happy bride. happy married life my dear

9. GudNBoujee

December 12, 2017 at 1:37 pm

The white wedding is too beautiful for words! That is exactly how I imagine my wedding, I hope it’s not too late because I am 35 and single, Lord Jesus please make it happen at some point in this life.

• Iyawo Oba

December 17, 2017 at 1:33 am

He will dear.Told God I have to get married before my 36th birthday and He did it. Here i was Boo less and I had a stupid time waster who wanted to waste my time and My hubby today was there waiting for me to say yes. Sometimes we ladies what we need is just right there under our nose.I thank God everyday

10. Bee

December 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm

This is really really beautiful!!!

11. seriously

December 12, 2017 at 2:38 pm

These photos are crisp. One of the best photography collection. Wow, everything looked so perfect and exquisite. Bride, groom and the guests looked gorgeous

12. Mahka

December 12, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Shhhhhmoney…destination wedding;very pretty, conserved n intimate.
    God bless you Steph n Olu…where are those her sistaz sistaz from Ebony life?

• Livie

December 13, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Destination weddings are actually cheaper for the couple than the carnival weddings in Nigeria. Makes more sense. Smaller crowds, lower expectations, less money spent on food/drinks/renting a massive venue etc translate to lower costs. At least nobody’s going to demand for a bottle of champagne each in Greece or Dubai.

13. Sexy

December 14, 2017 at 2:21 am

Lovely pictures. I can only go for destination weddings for immediate family members. It’s cheaper for the couple but they pass on the cost to their guests. It’s just a ceremony anyways. Trad, court na the koko

14. Floryrose