BBNWonderland

#BBNWonderland 2018 Kicked off with a Fun & Exciting Baileys Slumber Party

BellaNaija Weddings

#BBNWonderland 3, the third edition of the annual event collaboration between Baileys and BellaNaija Weddings, kicked off with a fun Slumber Party last night at Eko Hotel & Suites.

The theme for this year is #BBN3ForTheLoveOfWeddings.

Just a few hours ago, brides-to-be from all over Nigeria arrived at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Lagos to begin a journey like no other…the #BBNWonderland Experience.

The energy and excitement from the 35 brides-to-be have been unbelievable. The brides are getting top-notch pamper treatment and also access to life-long lessons about life, marriage and planning their weddings.

Follow @bellanaijaonline | @bellanaijaweddings | @baileysnigeria on your social media to keep up with the conversation.

Here is your first look at bride’s invitations, arrivals and the slumber party.

You’re Going to #BBNWonderland | Cake @bakendalescakesng  Topper @xobylewa

Arrival

On arrival the ladies got cute teddy bears as well as several personalized items waiting in their rooms – plus a bottle of Baileys.

Home for the next few days! #BBNWonderland #BBN3FortheLoveofWeddings #BaileysEverything

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

The Slumber Party

There were custom pyjama sets and slippers waiting for each bride in her room. Everyone let their hair down while sitting on throw pillows and sipping on the luxurious Baileys. There were several gift boxes circulated through the night.

Welcome to #BBNWonderland. ??? #BBN3FortheLoveofWeddings #BaileysEverything

A post shared by BellaNaija (@bellanaijaonline) on

BellaNaija Founder & CEO – Uche Pedro, Adenike Adebola, Baileys Nigeria Brand Manager – Ufuoma Udjoh, Founder SoMe Solutions – Liz Osho

The Moments

There was lots of laughter and bonding as Nimi Akinkugbe, Finance Expert and CEO of Bestman Games, working mother of 3 kids, wife, and Mai Atafo, founder of Mai Atafo Weddings, married almost 15 years with a daughter, spoke to the ladies about life, love, friendship and everything in between.

Mai Atafo also got the girls to play fun games styling each other in unique pieces from his bridal collections.

The main event will take place this evening … it’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience!

1. glow

January 27, 2018 at 11:10 am

I hope to be one of the BBN brides someday…

2. Uyai

January 27, 2018 at 4:38 pm

Congratulations Torrera my friend

3. Yeye

January 27, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Same here!

4. Red

January 28, 2018 at 4:34 am

5. wendy.x

January 28, 2018 at 5:22 am

sadly the way the brides were chosen this year has showed a lot of irregularities and unhinged corruption. Also how come bella naija founder’s sister is also among the selected 30 brides? Is she a bride because of the substance of her application or because she is Uche Pedro’s sister??? the glaring corruption this year is massive, please go back to the earlier ways of selection BN. We are rooting for you.

• Ajala & Foodie

January 28, 2018 at 6:41 am

@ Wendy.x, now I have never paid attention (not now or in the past) on how these brides are selected but that the way things are done are changed does not mean the new way is wrong or corrupt, unless you have key flaws you can actually articulate in comparison to the old process.
      Secondly, I don’t know who Uche Pedro Sister is but unless you can prove that her application was not as good as those selected what you have done here is not only wrong but called slander. Yes, you put it in the form of a question but your insinuation is glaring, unless you had access to all the applications, I would have kept this out of the argument.

Lastly, you claim there is glaring corruption, I.e a dishonest or fraudulent conduct, again I believe you may be using the wrong word here: let’s for the sake of argument agree that Ms. Pedro’s Sister is one of the brides, favoritism here does not mean corruption I.e as long no dishonest or fraudulent act took place, can favoritism take place without corruption? Yes!!! it is where Obama’s kids, the Bush’s and co have easy access to Ivy League schools and top jobs and the average American has to work harder to earn these things. It is why we pray to build relationships and “connections” that open doors to greater and better opportunities not only for ourselves but our loved ones as well.

• wendy.x

January 28, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Ajala and Foodie (Ms S. Eze)…. For someone who claims the selection process was transparent don’t you think this your essay is too long?
      Accept it. this year’s selection methodology was flawed, move on and do next year’s edition right BellaNaija… Once again, we are rooting for you!

• Loool

January 28, 2018 at 11:16 pm

All I can say is that with this cantankerous attitude, it’s a good thing you are not amongst the brides. Even if Miss Eze was added to the list, so? Deal with it. BellaNaija the owner of this site, chose to provide this opportunity and can well decide who to give it to including her sister. If you have a problem with that, open your own site shikena.
      P.s. – We all know Ajala £& foodie here, so you calling her Miss Eze is ludicrous.

• Ajala & Foodie

January 29, 2018 at 2:09 am

@ Wendy. X, it is obvious you feel entitled. Any reader on this blog knows there is no possible way I can be an Eze, and definitely not a S Eze, but I have also found out that it is a technique people fall back esp Nigerians when again you can not back your argument. Where did you read that I wrote that the process was transparent? If anything, I made it clear that I have never followed how be it now or in the past on how brides are selected so how am I to make such claim? It is obvious you are pained about not being selected and I will give you the benefit of doubt that that has clouded your judgement and your ability to read and understand. I am not one of those that accepts “hearsay’s” that are not and cannot be backed by simple facts or basic logic. Others like you may be giving to that but that’s not who I am, so until you can actually state why the flaws in this so called methodology I will pass on what I call a grudge review I.e pained review. Don’t like my long epistles? go read my other comments on BN.

• Ajala & Foodie

January 29, 2018 at 2:13 am

Geez, do I have a ton of typos on here. Any way, until you can state where the flaws lie with this so called new methodology I will pass on you take

6. Tosin

January 28, 2018 at 11:23 am

Bella my love, I miss you oh 🙂

7. BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija.com

January 29, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Thanks for your comments!

A lot of love, time and everything else you can imagine went into #BBNWonderland and we are so happy it was successful – YAY!

If you follow #BBNWonderland since the first year, you will know that we have spots for 30 Brides.
    You can see the most recent call for entries here – https://www.bellanaija.com/2017/12/love-weddings-30-brides-bbnwonderland-3/

In ADDITION to the 30 brides who are chosen via the competition, Baileys and BellaNaija creates additional spots for friends of the brand such as staff etc…
    This is also stated in the terms and conditions – https://www.bellanaija.com/terms-conditions-bbnwonderland-3/
    See Number 4.

If you count the ladies, you will see there are 35, not 30.

There you have it, no drama, no hidden agenda.

We wish we could invite 100 brides-to-be and maybe in the future, we will be able to do so. For now, the 30 amazing brides-to-be and 5 teammates/friends of the brands had an amazing time.

xo