BN TV

Dorcas Shola Fapson shares the Full Story of her Taxify Encounter | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Dorcas Shola Fapson shares the Full Story of her Taxify Encounter - BellaNaijaActress Dorcas Shola Fapson has on her Snapchat shared the full story of her encounter with the Taxify driver who attempted abducting her.

She had on Thursday shared how she was almost abducted by a Taxify driver, and only escaped after emptying her can of pepper spray in his eyes.

The Taxify Driver had later, in a statement released online, said the actress was the one who refused to get out of his car.

She had got into his car and refused to divulge her destination despite his insistence, he said.

Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far.
My name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story.
I’m a taxify driver/ partner, on Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am, I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from an Ibrahim Eletu Way Which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay, I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.
On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider, (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me and instead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later, I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore, I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared, and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the security light was on and as can get help from people just in case of any plotted plan to snatch my car, which was a few seconds from the pickup location, this is on the same street where I live and like a stone throw from my house. On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone calls again.
It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again to the unknown person at the other end of the phone, I felt really threatened and agitated, at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, she sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.
I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue, my sisters later came out when they heard voices outside. It took me about 45 mins to regain my sight clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release. l wish to thank friends and family that have stood by me thus far.. I cannot fathom why this lady decided to tarnish my image and reputation in such a despicable way….. I am but a young average Nigerian graduate that struggles on the street of Lagos to earn a legitimate living and l must say, l have been severely traumatized by this devilish allegation…..l value and respect d dignity of women and will never abuse it, not now not in d future….. I demand justice!!

Fapson, angered by the driver’s claim, decided to share the full story.

She had ordered and got into his car, she said, and after he discovered it was a card trip, he asked that she pay him cash, saying he wanted to go offline.

Fapson said she had no cash on her and opted to end the trip, ordering another car.

But the Taxify driver insisted on riding her, telling her she had to go with him or no one else.

Watch her speak below:

1. Stephen Ron Wells

January 26, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Sholaaa your here ranting whyyy
    Shola why are you wicked why don’t speak the truth for ones in your life?
    You accused a hardworking driver for your miserable life style whyyy
    Is very unfair you know the truth
    Shola confess

• Jade

January 26, 2018 at 4:11 pm

Are you guys okay? Did you watch the video at all? The mere fact that the driver chose to drive to an unknown location, parked, got out the car and went to open the gate is scary enough. Even if what initially happened was that She refused to get out the car till she got another car to pick her up, the decent thing to do after you’ve rejected the ride cos you wanted cash not cash (and this seems to be a common trend now, just this week, Tiwa on skinny girl was ranting about this on IG), in the middle of the night is to wait with her until she gets another ride not drive her to an unknown location in a power drunk fit.
      I know that Nigerian women have a lot of envy towards each other, (beauty, class, privilidge) but please have some compassion, think about yourself, mother, sister, daughter in the same situation. You can see her spraying pepper spray and the guy is still holding on to the car, you even heard her scream. Finally, does where he parked look anywhere like it’s under a security light? From the clips that you saw, does his story add up. He very likely thought she was some ‘nobody’ who he could vent his hot headed rage on and nothing would happen.
      This isn’t simply a disagreement, we shouldn’t teach our boys and men that it’s okay to treat women anyhow they like when they feel provoked. If he had a man that looked like the rock in his car, he wont have reacted like this no matter how provoked.
      And whilst I wouldn’t curse people, I can understand how pained she feels, after going through what she did and some people still have the audacity to vilify her and somehow make him out to be the victim! Come on guys!

• Bola

January 26, 2018 at 9:07 pm

I am not a fan of DSF, I don’t know her and stand her (weird I know) but you guys talking about her using a filter, etc, is that really the point? That’s the least of the issue here. This isn’t the first or second time I’ll hear such stories about Taxify, even uber, and this happens not only in Nigeria, but in South Africa and other countries with this same Taxify and uber.A lady just shared a similar story in South Africa on twitter for taxify just a few days ago. She had to jump out of the moving vehicle with her bad left in the car cause the guy said he’ll rape and kill her and she was scared. I mean, I watched the last video and you can literally hear her screaming for her life; you could tell she was terrified. And some people are saying she wasn’t screaming; are you guys deaf? And some people still have the guts to say she wants attention? I know that many people don’t like her, but if she wants attention (which she already has) this will be the least way she’ll seek for attention. What sort of attention can she possibly want from this?! I’m really disappointed.

2. American Wonder

January 26, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Yet to listen.
    But why use a snap filter to give account of an alleged crime?

• Californiabawlar

January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm

As in!! And she now starts off by saying she’s over it! ?? Shola! Hit your lawyer up asap!

Meanwhile I’ll share something similar to this that happened to me in my late teens.
      One sunny afternoon, I jumped into a taxi without negotiating because it was always a flat rate to my destination. The Uncle (late 40s) then quoted double the price, we had barely moved 100m, so I rolled my eyes and said let me come down jare! That was my offense o! He got angry and started ranting that I was rude so he won’t let me out and I’ll have to pay the price. Without thinking twice, whilst the car was moving I opened the car door, started screaming kidnapper, and threatened to jump out. The man sharperly stopped the car, called me crazy, said I was an alakoba, and let me about my merry way. He was scared af!! I’m sure he’d never try that stunt with anyone again.
      The entire thing lasted maximum of 5mins, my heart was beating so fast cos I was legit going to jump out of that car. I walked away realizing I had anger issues ??

Moral of the story: it’s looking like these two had a disagreement, and Shola try show am say power pass power.

• Anon

January 26, 2018 at 1:58 pm

She cannot hit any lawyer up! Have you seen the final full video? She has released the full video without the muted part of the drivers speech. From video evidence she released, it was just a case of disagreement and not rape or kidnap. The driver can be heard shouting for ‘Chidinma’ saying that she and neighbours to come help , they wants to use him for rituals. My problem with this case is she could have accused him of harassment. But rape? how? Driver tried to collect his car keys from her, she pepper sprayed him in the process. His error was driving to his house instead of Taxify office. If I have a problem with passenger, I drive to Uber or Taxify office to avoid stories that touch. Or better still have video camera installed in the car!

• Californiabawlar

January 26, 2018 at 2:23 pm

@Anon, you’re very accurate o! Even though I haven’t seen the final video, what I saw made realize her story was only half truthful. Like you said, she for don stop at harassment, or even kidnap, since he drove her to his house, but rape? She did not try at all.
      Anyways, everything you said is actually why she needs a lawyer fa?

• Ottawa Queen

January 26, 2018 at 3:50 pm

That snap filter alone as I clicked on the videos tells that this lady knows what she’s doing and what she wants. . .if it were to be what she’s saying it is, Her first reaction when she gained freedom should have been to alert the police. But Aunty came up straight to social media to give an alleged story. Hmmm! ? Forgetting the uncle also is human, has friends and family and has access to social media too to narrate his own side. Lol! She never hexperredit it to blow up this way. E kpele ma! Sorry for the assault on you though. The uncle is also wrong to lay hands on her despite whatever argument and misunderstanding that occurred.

• AdaAda

January 26, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Does it matter?

• Susan

January 26, 2018 at 9:32 pm

Ottawa Queen, and so what if she’s using a filter? Forever leaving brainless comments forming deep. Whether she has a filter or not does that defeat the purpose of what she narrated? Some people really need to talk and post intelligently. I’m not saying he wanted to rape or kidnap her (and I’m not saying he wasn’t) but you do not handle a lady or a guy physically; especially a customer. Some cretins were saying she was recording and had the time to. Crazy things happen these days and people need evidence. In some of the videos, you could see that at a point the recording was dark which means she lost control of the recording. I could hear her screaming; which means she was very scared. If she wants attention; is this the story she’ll want attention from? The idiot above who’s also talking about her being a night crawler; that you’re allegedly a night crawler doesn’t justify you being assaulted physically/sexually. Nigerians all over the world have strange ways of thinking, jeez some are educated illiterates.

• Quisse

January 26, 2018 at 9:36 pm

How are you sure she didn’t alert the police before posting on social media? Ottawa mumu? I can’t stand people who make silly comments and assume like they’re 100% sure of what they’re saying.

• Lawng

January 27, 2018 at 7:57 am

Although the driver was wrong for even touching her, but apparently this driver’s car, the make, Year & model can’t be placed on child lock inside the car. So some things need to add up.

• hardrock

January 27, 2018 at 6:03 pm

Is that the point fool?

3. Kkay

January 26, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Hmmmm…..two sides to a story.
    Investigations will bring out the truth..
    Shola Fapson for your own sake, I hope you didn’t wrongly accuse the Taxify driver because he will sue you for defamation of character and costing him his job.

• Engoz

January 26, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Very disappointed in Shola releasing those petty recordings. Wow, is this how to defend yourself? Do better! If he sues for so called ‘defamation’, sue for ASSAULT. None of Taxify’s terms requires a driver to manhandle you. He did touch you and you defended yourself!

1) The driver says it was lack of destination, Shola claims it was a payment problem. Taxify’s policy on payment:
      “You may not refuse payment by the Customer via the In-app Payment, or influence the Customer against the use of the In-app Payment. In case you refuse to accept an In-app Payment without just cause, Taxify shall be entitled to charge you a contractual penalty in the amount of 10 Euros for every refusal and/or block your right to use the Taxify App in case of repetitive behaviour.”

We would need to clarify if this was a lack of destination problem or payment.

“You must provide the Transportation Services in a professional manner in accordance with the business ethics applicable to providing such services and endeavour to perform the Customer’s request in the best interest of the Customer. Among else, you (i) must take the route least costly for the Customer, unless the Customer explicitly requests otherwise; (ii) may not make any unauthorised stops; and (iii) may not have any other passengers in the vehicle other than the Customer and the people accompanying the Customer.”

Drivers can’t make unauthorized stops. Shola in the video of the night actually says she has told him to stop the trip after the disagreement which we would need to clarify if it was an issue of payment or destination, but he didn’t stop. I read his statements and wondered where his sisters came from. In Shola’s commentary, he drove to a house (probably his, hence his sisters sudden appearance in the story) stepped out of his car and attempted to open a gate. Now what exactly were his intentions? This is where it begins to devolve into a RAPE conspiracy.

Now how does Taxify handle belligerent customers? Couldn’t find anything pertaining to this case. as an international company, Taxify will have appropriate measures for drivers in dealing with such and assault or manhandling customers or threats will not be one of it.

• Engoz

January 26, 2018 at 5:36 pm

It’s not even only assault she should sue for, add attempted abduction to it.

4. Nne

January 26, 2018 at 1:11 pm

this is so confusing .. However as a woman i have to support my fellow woman until all the facts come forth. I sincerely hope this matter gets clarity and is settled very fast in a proper manner regardless of financial standing/ fame etc. At this point and all things that are happening in this world and being done by men, it is hard to see some good side to them o, Jesus take over o.

• American Wonder

January 26, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Why would you support someone just because you both have vaginas?
      Does that sound right or just?
      I’ll support my fellow white man over the black man for the job because I’m white….
      You see how stuff starts.

• Eti

January 26, 2018 at 3:02 pm

People like you can be devilish sometimes.You support her because she is a lady not minding her offense.Am a lady too and i understand how ladies can sometimes look down upon people.Dont just support her because she is a lady,just wait for the evidence and support the truth.Some Human Minds are very wicked irrespective of the sex.What if he lost his sight,His job is going down,his reputation Nko?Bia dont get me angry

• BALANCE

January 26, 2018 at 8:17 pm

‘As a woman’ kikikikiki….SmH

5. Sophie

January 26, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Hisss.. at the person above me..”lol @ sue’… i dont know how Nigerians still think there is a rule of law. The richer person always wins..always. There is no true judgement in Nigeria, he said-she said, judgement goes in favour of the rich. She is releasing a video with her “accent”, he is most likely behind bars already. The other day…someone talked about pension as well ??…they keep thinking they are in a country…when we are old, there will be no system of govt functioning. Corruption would have overtaken the day fully

• kiki

January 27, 2018 at 3:47 am

please drop your envy and insecurity. Nigerian women are so envious of women with more beauty, more class or more privilege. it is not rich against poor, it’s simple right or wrong. and driving a female passenger to your house can in no way be justified. concerning her accent, she’s british, is it ojuelegba accent you expect to hear? kmt

6. Wendy

January 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm

In before the comment section devolves into a full on brawl.
    I believe Shola’s story. Had the card vs. cash thing happen to me during the holidays. The driver was equally as belligerent as she described this man to be. He was yelling at me when I calmly questioned his decision. Shola’s driver probably did attack her to scare her too, that part of the story is very believable given our culture (and my recent experience).
    HOWEVER COMMA: Shola knew this guy probably wasn’t trying to kidnap her. They had a nasty encounter she could have reported to the police and directly to Taxify but she decided put him on blast as part of his punishment.
    That’s where her story has gotten tainted IMO.

Now what I’m about to say next would be very unpopular.
    Men (and their sympathetic minions): I know a lot of you will want to use this situation as an example of women crying foul wrt rape. Well, I still don’t particularly empathize with you. 95% of rape accusations do actually happen.
    If you don’t want to end up in a situation like this man up here, do what women have been doing for centuries with menfolk, be careful around women.
    It’s very simple. This man let his ego get the best of him and he decided to fight with a woman IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Errrrr “What did he expect?” (How does that blame medicine taste In y’alls mouth eh?)
    You see, the same way a woman has to dress proper so she’s not harassed, men, if you don’t want to be called a kidnapper/rapist, don’t be violent or put your hands on a woman without her consent. Again, very simple.

Lastly two loopholes from both of them: 1. His version of the story says his sister came to help. Err, how did he get to his house? 2. Shola didn’t call any of her friends in all of this?

• Emmanuel

January 26, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Here’s the problem with this kind of stories.. The fact that it happened in a similar pattern to you or your close friend doesn’t immediately make Shola fapson’s story correct. Each case is a different one except this is the same cab, same driver and same neighborhood in which it happened to you. Now why did she mute the part where the driver was talking, part evidence isn’t evidence at all. I hope our justice system works well for this case, because a man’s lively hood and reputation is at stake as is taxify’s.

• ann

January 27, 2018 at 6:50 pm

She was recording the incident so wont have been able to call and record at the same time.

7. Anonymous

January 26, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Hmmm. So much aggression everywhere. 1. For the taxify driver, driving her to a destination unknown to her cannot be right. 2. Being provoked to the point of getting physical with her can only make him look bad in the face of these accusations/allegations. I am sure he could have handled her better if his account is true and he was calm. He could have matched her calls with his own real or pseudo calls asking for help (after all according to him they were close to his house)
    And our dear ladies, I cannot judge you for deciding to move about so late but there is so much evil in broad day light, any movement at odd hours may have negative consequences. What’s that yoruba proverb on eni a bi ‘re and irin oru.
    In all there is need to just try to avoid unpleasant scenarios as much as possible.
    But cursing out unborn generations of people who dont believe you when there was no concrete evidence gives us an idea about the accuser’s personality. Ki la gbe ki le ju???????

8. My opinion

January 26, 2018 at 1:37 pm

Shola is lying.

Please i just watched the videos. Someone is driving you to an ‘unknown’ location and you’re not screaming or trying to find a way out of the car. You’re calmly recording a video saying “uche o see your driver”???? Seriously????? No panic in her voice, no fear… If someone was trying to kidnap me, i would be fighting for my dear life in anyway and every way i can. Biko I don’t need to be a detective to know that she didnt sound like she was in danger.

Obviously they probably had an altercation and the guy may not totally be innocent but from her tone, i sincerely doubt that he was trying to kidnap or rape her.

Shola, deciding to taint a man’s image like this simply because you’re upset about his attitude is beyond cruel. It is evil.

• Mz_Danielz

January 26, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Asin eh God save us from alakoba oh. Shola just wan show am sha but a rape allegation though. The guy should sue her for false allegation, emotional damages, damages to reputation ati he be lo.
      Cases like these make us feminists look bad

• ann

January 27, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Unfortunately the story is getting twisted. She never said he tried to rape he, she said he tried to kidnap her. It’s one thing for people not to like or care for Dorcas, or whether she used a filter or whatever why relating her experience, but that should change the dialog that we all need to have.

Call police!!!! Really, who on this forum is 100% confident that if she called the police that the following will happen :
      1. they will be able locate her (police get gps tracking shebi? or better yet they will tell you to pay for fuel before they can come find you.)
      2. We live in a country that is very hypocritical when it comes to harassment of any kind especially towards women (it needs to addressed)
      3. Yes there are two sides to story but until you have been in a situation where is life or death or there is uncertainty or impending doom, been civil in your assessment of what happened.

That is why in our country women are still treated as second citizens, a woman can show pictures of her face black and blue and she will still be crucified that she caused it.

A woman can be dragged out of a car and choked and, and it will be said that it is made up because she had time to film. Shebi no one gets kidnapped in the country, shebi we are not seeing severed body parts or girlfriends missing and being used for ritual.

make we continue to deceive ourselves.

• Faith F8

January 30, 2018 at 10:54 am

God bless you. Ive been trying to see how i can reply some people on this platform but the reply button is absent. Im new here. This case is very very clear and simple. Not complex at all. A ritualist keeps u in a car, drives to an unknown destination and u are in the backseat, untied and u were not screaming or afraid? All you could do is record videos saying “he is taking me to an unknown destination” meaning u expected u were going to survive the kidnap, or were u actually recording for God in heaven if he was a ritualist, cos even as a man, i would b screaming by then…… Her stupidity to claim this is so lame. Her story doesnt add up at all. A ritualist or kidnapper would have collected your phone, bt the guy obviously heard you recording, didn’t try to collect your phone throughout I think she had thw pepper spray for a reason too. Psychologically, she didn’t look troubled during d whole ‘show’, she looked so relaxed narrating d ‘kidnap story’ live???.
      Pls lets think, the driver said she was calling people telling them their location, and people are still asking why he drove to an unknown destination, i would have done worse, cos i dnt knw who she is calling. From evidence here, this case is simple, the driver is a gentleman please, he would have collected her phone, dragged her out d car and moved. That size of a man and her tiny frame, if he wanted to kidnap her, at that time of d nite especially, none of us wld hear of anything now cos she wld be perfectly kidnapped.

9. King Bae

January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm

BN i thought the taxi driver released a statement too. Why aren’t you posting his? SMH

• King Bae

January 26, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Heeeeey who’s using my name? lol

10. Ib

January 26, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Miss fabson,may your curses pressed down,shaken together and spilling over go back to you. This says so much of your character and what the driver might have suffered from your uncouth manners. Everyone has a right to believe what they want,get that! For me,this is a clear case of a misunderstanding, who nor go fear for midnight especially when the other person is behaving somehow. .1Guys you need to understand the adrenaline rush when you are afriad,a guy grabs you and wants to rape you…how you wan take remember phone to video. So i ask,did you make that video before or after the rape attempt..2.A video just came out where the guy was calling her a ritualist,madam fabson,why did you mute that part before? So the world will support your shallow accusations. Rape is a strong accusation. The two of you are in the wrong,the guy might have grabbed you and struggled with you because you were stubborn and refused to do what a normal and well mannered passenger should do while making many many calls..at the middle of the night o, the guy go fear na. You now used the opportunity to scream murder,rape,pepper spray and dressed up this morning wit filters to explain and curse. We should be afraid of you as a NIGHT WALKER in GOT that you are na.

• Lol

January 26, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Buhahahahaha my stomach ??????????

• mami

January 26, 2018 at 3:32 pm

lmaoooooooooooo……..na real night walker

11. queenie

January 26, 2018 at 2:07 pm

My dear girl, if you want to be taken seriously please don’t use filters. Abi you want to look fine while dealing with an urgent matter. I can’t take you seriously as you clearly do not take yourself seriously.

12. Ec

January 26, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Wow. Nigerians can be WICKED. Here is proof. Would those calling her a liar prefer if she were raped and kidnapped?
    Shola now to legally finish this driver

13. Debbie

January 26, 2018 at 2:14 pm

Hmmm, this taxify guy is a blatant liar!. He needs to be severely prosecuted and brought to book. Anyone that watched this lady’s video can clearly see that she is saying the truth. Thank God she has videos to back her truth. This same issue has happened to me before. Please, don’t let us glorify the perpetrator of this evil act and demean or further traumatize the victim by saying she is lying. Until it happens to you, please don’t judge wrongly.

14. John

January 26, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I didn’t want to comment on the first article bcos I knew there is always another side to a story..and I am aslo a true believer in never believing anything that comes out of a woman’s mouth..it has saved me from a lot of trouble….bcos after listening to nnaemeka’s version..I thank God for my believes…I even watched the “so called “video clip from the attention seeking accuser just for the sake of it… I watched the video she posted as proof, it was cconveniently edited to her favor. How come the was no audio except at the point where she said ‘if you touch me’and then screamed.?To me, the video corroborated the drivers story more than hers.Even when she started recording the video, it was not a video of someone is a panic of being kidnapped. She knew what she was doing and wanted to document to her advantage.Let her release the full video with audio without any edits inbetween…..This girl is a pathetic lair !!He wanted to kidnap and rape yet he did not hit or kick you?? No marks on your body?? First rapistsintimidate and subdue their victims and thendisarm them, rapists and kidnappers are way more violent than this!!.. the way she dey form americana accent in snapchat , you will think she doesn’t know how to speak yoruba .anyway summary of the whole things

More or Less what happened from all the available facts:
    Madam enters the car and the guy asks… Where are you goingMadam says drive… I will tell you

Guy says I can’t move an inch if I don’t knowwhere you are going, if not, come down

Madam says I won’t tell you and I won’t come down

Guy says come down… Come down

Madam just relax dey chill… Until I get another taxi and the person arrives, I won’t come down

Guy says you won’t come down abi? He starts the car and starts driving home

Madam starts filming.Guy gets to the gate and steps out to open it

Madam seizes car keys and still refuses to come down.

.Guy is confused. Which kain wahala be dis?Give me my keys and come down or I drag you out… Guy threatens

Madam says you can’t do nothing. If you touch me I will deal with you

Guy starts dragging with her for the keys and collects it and grabs her to drag her out of the car

Madam reaches for pepper spray and unleashes her weapon while screaming… Then runs away

Madam is not satisfied with that and wants to deal with the guy more

Madam goes online to label him rapist and kidnapperThe authorities including Taxify move against the poor guy

Madam wins… But should she?

To all the femtards who are fond of saying if that was your sister or mother bla bla…I hope one day it won’t be your brother sons and father that is falsely accused of rape…..this world works in a funny way.

• lamusah

January 27, 2018 at 10:23 am

Correct….

• Ify

January 30, 2018 at 11:24 am

Perfect analysis

15. analysis

January 26, 2018 at 2:21 pm

1. BN, post the guys post too, dont be biased as usual

2. DSF was out till midnight, a man called taxify for her, not even her called the guy, with the name Ibrahim Eletu…artiste doing runs as usual. Call girl doing her business into the night later claiming strong independent girl. What were you doing outside at 12am?

3. In the clip, you will hear her saying, “you will hear it tomorrow” meaning she had a premonition of what she wanted doing. She knew she wanted to tarnish the guys image from the onset.

4. Lawfully, this girl carrying pepper spray around suggest she is a criminal. if she found anything on the scene and used, fine, but she brought this with her and kept suggesting shes used to the night life of her runs eish

5. At the point the drive was pepper sprayed, he could be seen trying to enter/gain access to the car, corroborating what the driver said that she locked him out and reached for his keys

6. no be today, many girls are just rude to people in the service industry. You talk to them as if they are nobody…If you are that rich, buy your own car and get your own driver instead of belittling them. Was teling the driver to comon move this car out of here

7. She was calling other people, describing her location and asking them to come meet her and that another taxify driver was 2minutes away. If this is true, why wont the other person meet them at the point? All this clip and altercation is more than 2minutes

8. It is not by force, if you enter a taxify, disclose your location. You didnt. Also it is not by force to go, the guy said he isnt going then come down of his car. If i see cab wey no ready to go my way or i am not satisfied with, i get another but you sat there thinking you can initimidate him with your whoreness and accent

8The attitude of this girl alone in this clip and her appearance says it all.

• AsMyself

January 26, 2018 at 8:02 pm

DUMBO!!!! Ibrahim Eletu way is a street in Jakande area.

a man booked a cab for her…SO???

More DUMBO… self defense is a thing! She isn’t a criminal because she carries pepper spray out at that time of the. night.

Olodo analyser! fucktard!

• Mz_Danielz

January 26, 2018 at 8:30 pm

She probably didn’t want to put her destination cos she had another appointment and didn’t want the guy to know she wasn’t going home directly. But I don’t think the app shows were you dropped sha. Mr I’m just sad about this case cos jokers like these make the real rose victims look like liars

• Olanma

January 26, 2018 at 8:46 pm

Ibrahim Eletu way is not the person called. It’s a way/road in Osapa London in Lekki scheme II; I guess that’s where Dorcas was.

• Chichi

January 26, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Only in Nigeria it always comes back to being a runs girl for thé ignorant and jealous, just because you have no life and probably find all your entertainment reading BN doesn’t mean you have the right to label people that do have a life. There is a time for staying home and a time for going out till all hours of the morning whether you’re a man or a woman, and the time of day and your outfit doesn’t justify you being treated badly or threatened in any way. I reserve my judgment even after seeing the video, in court you’re given both accounts before you decide. The way some of you have come to your decision, I would be very scared if you were part of a jury for any reason at all, quick to conclude because of her filter or her accent, and what happened or didn’t already happen before to you or your relatives. Kai!!!!

• Truth

January 27, 2018 at 5:32 am

You are so daft. U r clueless but u are the worst kind of dumb because you think u r so smart. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

• Abz

January 27, 2018 at 5:55 am

Analysis, your analysis is the dumbest ever! So, she’s out after 12 equates to runs girls business?? ?

• XYZ

January 27, 2018 at 8:19 am

Ibrahim Eletu is the name of a street in Lekki. Not a musician or an aristocratic.

• XYZ

January 27, 2018 at 8:20 am

**aristo

• ann

January 27, 2018 at 7:10 pm

Pepper spray is a form of defense not an indication of waywardness. Women around the world carry and it can be what saves one from a horrible situation fyi

16. Dee

January 26, 2018 at 2:26 pm

When a story has been fabricated and you are trying to play victim you get a full face of makeup done , include a filter , mute any clip In the video that doesn’t favour you and even tap your face a few times to remove any oil that’s trying to peek through.

This isn’t about women putting others down or not standing up to other women. Let’s call a spade a spade!

This girls story doesn’t add up! Why did she not have all this info out when she called him a rapist and a kidnapper? why did it take the man giving a statement for you to address all you’ve just said.

The more you give this “evidence” , the more irritating it is to the ears.

You had a misunderstanding with the said man you should have sorted it out amicably but no, you tried to tarnish his image for your own personal gain.

Pls let’s hear word Dorcas, Nigeria as a nation is already going through a lot at the moment.

BN: stop taking sides! Post the other side of the story or delete the whole thing all together.

17. Cocolette

January 26, 2018 at 2:28 pm

How to you accuse someone of rape and kidnap when you know you both just had a disagreement? You are a wicked soul Shola, very wicked. You’re the kind of person that can cause a mob to lynch an innocent person. Tufia! I hope you get punished for this wickedness

• NaSo

January 26, 2018 at 8:44 pm

She clearly planned to use ‘social media mob’ to lynch this guy.

If u’ve had a diasgreement with a man, he’s got to be a rapist. Cos all men are predators in the eyes of silly senseless imbecilic women,who make it seem like women are incapable of rational thoughts

18. Thinking

January 26, 2018 at 2:33 pm

What if she’s actually a ritualist? Pepper spray and then holding his keys till her ritualist friends (who she has has been on the phone with) come to carry the guy away.

19. Moniker

January 26, 2018 at 3:00 pm

DSF wants cheap popularity. If I want to rape or kidnap her, it will be too easy. The fact that she had time to record it just goes to show it was a case of misunderstanding. I’m not passing judgment on anymore. But rape and kidnap is too heavy a crime to tag someone. All the celebrity queuing up behind their own doesn’t make her innocent in any way shape or form.
    And the case of women accusing other women of not supporting their kind, please nothing here is about gender. Just common sense.
    Let’s wait till investigations are done.

In other news, Deji Tinubu is dead. E no consign BN

20. Cocolette

January 26, 2018 at 3:26 pm

And BN this your biased reporting is becoming annoying and irritating. How come you didnt post the driver’s claim as a seprate story but you have given Shola’s claims 3 seperate stories? You now come to post the driver’s claims under one of Shola’s so that people can scroll past it. Or he isnt important enough to have people see his own part of the story. You guys are becoming disgusting with your selective reporting, favoring supposedly Posh/IJGB people over the rest. Some stories will break you wont post as if to say some people are untouchable.

• King Bae

January 26, 2018 at 3:35 pm

I definitely noticed that… BN can be annoying.

21. Deb

January 26, 2018 at 3:56 pm

After seeing people’s comment on this issue I had a rethink about accusing our politicians the way they behave because even the citizens are so dumb and unintelligent. In short we are our problem. This gal got into a taxify booked by another person, it was a card trip , the guy said he wanted cash, she said no cash , she booked another Taxify right away and the first driver drove her ways from where she can take the other taxify which was 2 mins away and put the car on child lock. That alone is kidnap, malice and intent to cause grevious bodily harm. The driver then drove a stranger to his house which was where she sized the keys to the car. From there struggle began and she sprayed him pepper, the guy did not expect pepper then began to call a fake chidinmma when he saw that it was getting out of hand and she was recording. This matter must get to court. I will also like to know how Shola left this guys house. The guy is at fault 100 percent

• Anonymous

January 26, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Madam or sir professor,

Smart and intelligent. First class graduate. Even in court you must convince the judge.

I wont stoop to your level to call you a name you so deserve.

• ann

January 27, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for being objective and yes that’s why Nigeria is in a s— hole. Her citizens can’t even fight for her, but that’s not the issue here.

22. Naruto kun

January 26, 2018 at 3:57 pm

I think I am so irritated with this story because we have been in a season of “calling outs”. An it seems that when a lady wants to punish a guy, she screams rape because she knows that the public is atmosphere is really tense and everybody is sympathetic to claims like that.

This was obviously a misunderstanding between the rider and passenger and before anyone could say ‘jack robinson”, our dear ms dsf is screaming rape. Does she realize the impact her false accusation will make? Does she know the way she would hurt taxify brand and the number of livelihoods that will be affected because of her silly pride and ego? No, she didn’t think about that. Shes a celebrity and she will teach him a lesson, after all who does he think he is.
    There are a lot of rape cases happening but because of silly stories like this, the real rape victims may not even get the sympathy they deserve. The ms dsf seems like a rude person. My opinion was gleaned from the comment she made on mc galaxy’s page as regards the whole jacob/bobrisky situation so its not a bad belle whatever.

I really hope taxify sanctions the guy appropriately but keeps him in their employ. For the ms dsf, she really deserves to pay severe damages for defamation of character

• ann

January 27, 2018 at 7:19 pm

I don’t think this is irrelevant. WE should all demand for safety! we as a people are worth it. If Dorcas is a pretty woman all made up, so that invalidates her experience, detracts from the story. Nonsense, when tiwa savage tied scarf, everyone complained that she dressed the part. ARe you seeing a trend here? It doesn’t matter what she looked like, if Dorcas came out crying screaming hysterically while telling her story, people will say she is exaggerating what happened.

Point blank: I don’t want to be in your call, let passenger out (ps for people who don’t understand childlock, you cannot open it from inside).

If someone puts their hands on you, you have every right to protect yourselves by whatever mean necessary. period!

23. Nicole

January 26, 2018 at 4:24 pm

I’m actually so shocked that some of you people are thinking DSF is lying… are you actually serious? There is literally a recorded video showing her encounter of the whole thing. You can see it with your eyes. Dorcas is screaming at the top of her lungs. What kind of driver insists on cash even when his client says no, refuses to let her down, slams a door on her leg and physically attacks her? All caught on camera and you’re still saying she’s lying? You Nigerians are the root of the problems in this country. Hella ignorant. You guys are despicable and I hope it never happens to you or your loved ones. In America, not every victim has a video proof of assault but the cops investigate the situation to the core and victims get supported, even if it’s not by the system at least by some people on social media. And you low life commenters are saying she tarnished his image. UPON A VIDEO PROOF. Shame on this country. This is why all of you are on the levels you are.

24. Amaka

January 26, 2018 at 4:36 pm

Why did the guy touch her? In the middle of the night a stranger is dragging me … did u hear her screams? Everyone is conveniently ignoring that… Abeg this guy needs to go to jail. He assaulted her…

25. Comment

January 26, 2018 at 4:40 pm

This is a no brainer. Taking someone away against their will is kidnap. Why should he impose his preferred form of payment on a customer. Why was he holding her against her will???
    I’m not in support of her curses, she’s obviously upset but her story is way more plausible than the obvious lies the Taxify Driver is telling.

• Mz_Danielz

January 26, 2018 at 8:39 pm

Madam, he canceled the trip, say he no dey go again, Bebe for just come down simple. Or if fear dey catch an, she was use better mouth say, ‘bros abeg na night, I be babe, anything fit happen. Abeg, make I siddon for your motor until the 2nd taxify come.’

I’m typing in pidgin so you understand that the Nigerian factor is always at work. egwu tukwa nwoke mmadu Biko. Fine girl ne me strange calls n’abali. The brother was afraid, uwa bu ofu mbia Biko

26. Khloe

January 26, 2018 at 4:47 pm

I believe there are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side and the TRUTH. When Ms DSF initially broke the story calling the man a rapist and kidnapper, those were very strong and serious accusations. Her failure to indicate that there was a disagreement made everyone believe it was an isolated incident and the Driver “locked” the door and drove her to a random house intentionally to kidnap and rape her. That is not the case, which defames his character. However, I do believe there are reasonably facts to discern that the Driver was at fault.

I believe there was a disagreement with regards to payment method. The Driver alleges that Ms DSF refused to give him her destination. That doesn’t sound believable. It’s midnight and she’s a young woman. She won’t request a Taxify not knowing her destination. I don’t think she asked him to just “drive.” I believe he went offline and she refused to pay via cash.

Since there was a disagreement on payment method, the driver had a duty to return Ms. DSF to where he picked her or a safe location of her choice without driving too far. By driving to unknown locations he put her in reasonable fear. His allegations that she was on the phone talking to random people he did not know about their location is pointless. Since he wasn’t able to drive her, she had every right to call whomever. He also could have made a phone call.

I believe he locked the door and she felt she had to grab the car keys. Because if he had driven the car into the house she didn’t know that would be problematic. I believe in an attempt to get his key from her, he assaulted her and used excessive force. You can hear her screaming. Ms DSF was smart enough to record the incident.

So all in all, I believe Ms DSF. These Uber and Taxify drivers always try to go off the grid. The goal of these apps is to ensure the safety of the driver and the passenger. There wouldn’t have been an incident but for his refusal to accept credit payment. He should have politely dropped her back where he picked her up from. I hope She takes him to court.

27. Scoop

January 26, 2018 at 5:21 pm

You see sometimes all these wannabes actresses who think they’re popular and have arrived will always want to cause some drama that will give them popularity. With the way they snatch cars from people these days and you think the driver will not raise an alarm or exercise caution ? While you all want to cut off the guy’s head, also ask why didn’t she hold cash, why didn’t she tell the driver her destination? You see stupid arrogance and useless pride escalated the entire issue that no one would have heard.

28. Cocoa

January 26, 2018 at 5:50 pm

It began as a disagreement… it could have ended as that.
    Dorcas should have gotten down and called another ride. Emeka should NEVER have gotten physical.

Even if you want someone to leave ypur car..under no circumstance do you DRAG them out. It escalates the situation.

You were now in front of your house . Known territory for you. You should have called for help so witnesses would be there.

After all she wouldn’t have slept inside your car.

Both had a part to play HOWEVER..EMEKA escalasted it to attempted kidnap….at the very least ASSUALT.

I clearly heard her say ” do not touch me”

She may have been defiant in speech…but she didn’t get physical with you until you did.

Let’s learn to exercise self control.

• Deb

January 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm

GOD bless you. As for the anonymous that called me smart and intelligent, first class graduate, professor that is all I am. You can t find a demeaning name for me because my intelligence beats your no direction cockroach brain. I’m sure you are just like the driver and to people that likes your comments shame on you all

29. Mamamia

January 26, 2018 at 6:51 pm

The guy should be sacked. Whether he planned on kidnapping/raping her or not, being this extra is more than unprofessional.. woman or man your customer is always right. Very bad look for taxify. Shola next time biko be honest with what happened you guys had a misunderstanding simple, he still would have been sacked for his actions if you had stated it as it is. I hope he is sacked though and blacklisted too. Too many touts these days claiming to be professionals male and female alike.

• cring

January 27, 2018 at 12:17 am

It is a simpu sturv.
      She may be saying the truth but:

1. Dorcas Shola Fapson is known to be very emotionally unstable. She herself has talked and given interviews of wanting to commit Suicide several times. You can look it up online. She is emotionally disturbed and needs validation that’s why she is doing this. I’m sure she has been raped before and probably didn’t get justice so she wants to vent her emotions on this innocent man. I’m sure she probably hates men very much- look how terribly she lied against MC Galaxy, almost everyone knew she was lying then.

2. She had a pepper spray on her which supports my point above of her been raped before.
      A) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they have not been a victim of multiple rapes before?
      B) Which woman in Nigeria carries pepper spray around if they are not chronic night-crawlers and prostitutes?

3.) The driver is registered with a company that has his full information. Why would he engage in crimes even at work when he has so much to lose? Any crime he does during a drop can easily be traced to him. In fact even if he doesn’t commit a crime during the drop as long as he was the last driver to drive the passenger, he will be questioned by the police if anything happens to client after successfully dropping off the passenger.

4.) She is acelebrity and probably looking to trend. So it’s merely his word against hers.

5.) The video is clearly edited. More so someone was trying to rape (FORCE HIMSELF) on you and you were able to TAKE a video. You must be very powerful!

6.) The driver according to story has witnesses to corroborate his side of the narration at the site of the incidence. The people who resuscitated him after she pepper-sprayed him at the site of the incidence will prove me right that she didn’t scream rape which is evidenced in the video.

7.) Celebrities are known for their drug culture.She should be taken for a drug analysis test because she must have been under the influence of a drug she self-medicated to not be able to give coherent details of the incident which she know will go a long way in ensuring justice. It’s either that or she is lying.

8.) It’s a planned publicity stunt.

30. Nana

January 26, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Honestly human beings can be very dense. The guys stated “so I drove the car to the front where the security light was on”, now in that video, does it look like there is any security light on where he parked……think objectively

31. semesee

January 26, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Cursing an UNBORN CHILD: please where did they get this UNCOUTH girl from!!!!

32. Intheoverseas

January 26, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Nigerians are wicked! Chai! See comments of hate! “All these wannabe actresses” “ashewo girl”, “she thinks she’s rich”, “see her accent” Kai! All these deflecting from the main issue at hand even after seeing video evidence of some type of assault that occurred. I mean should it even have escalated to an assault of him driving her to the unknown destination??? First and foremost, it is WRONG for the driver to let a passenger request via the app that allows option for card payment and then demand that the passenger pays only cash when the person boards his car. Not only is this an issue but with this option he would have to go offline. Now who would be so stupid as to go offline with an UBER driver at that time of the night? The GPS was integrated in the business model for many reasons – most especially SECURITY!!. If she didn’t want security she could have stood by the side of the road and ordered a painted taxi. But of course, there are foolish people on here that wouldn’t see this security breach – the root cause of their altercation – as a problem! Secondly, if he wasted her time by allowing her wait for him, get picked up and then tell her that he didn’t want to go unless cash was involved then why couldn’t he be polite enough to wait till the other Taxify had arrived. Instead out of anger for whatever reason (even if they had an argument over it) he decided that he wanted her out of his car on the road at that time of the night. His way or the highway. Customer service is truly dead in this country. And even though I cant confirm, I strongly believed that he raised the issue of cash vs card after they had driven a distance from her pick up location. Ive had UBER driver do this to me a few times not caring how inconveniencing the location that they are dropping me is, to get another Uber. Let me not even get to the driving her to his “house”, dragging her out and wanting to “show her pepper. So wait.. someone will be driving you in their car to an unknown destination and you should be smiling and doing queen wave. She had her wits about her to do some recordings, use the pepper spray and even fight him off. But NO world people think “she was too aware”, “she wasn’t assisted if not why did she have time to record it”, “she is looking for attention”. Let me not curse you people out. It is the majority of you here being so biased because of your insecurities that will condone a man beating his wife or a “provocative lady” being raped. SMH.

Shola, while I know that we don’t know the full detail of this, it would be good for you to be very honest about your altercation with him when dealing with the police / or courts. Also it wasn’t wise to brand him rapist on SM before the courts determined it as you could be sued. Finally, there was no need for the filters while talking about a very serious issue as this or else you’d trivialize it and it’d elicit the type of comments that you’re receiving now. Peace

33. Jummy

January 26, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Wow! So vile and vulgar!

Where did unborn children come from? Smh

• Ulye

January 27, 2018 at 1:07 am

Extremely vile, rude and crass.

Trust me, I’ve had an experience with aunty in 2017.

34. cring

January 27, 2018 at 12:20 am

I BELIEVE SHE DID RECORDED THE VIDEO ONCE NOT ALL THIS SHORT SHORT CLIPS SHE IS POSTING AND EXPLAINING. SHE SHOULD POST THE FULL CLIP UNEDITED USING YOUTUBE INSTEAD OF INSTAGRAM. SHE SHOULD REMOVE ALL THOSE PART WHERE SHE WAS EXPLAINING. SHE MUST VE CUT OUT SOME PART.

35. DK

January 27, 2018 at 12:54 am

Humans are so insatiable. Smh. When Tiwa Savage granted a 40-something minute interview about her marriage saga wearing “regular clothes” with her head wrap and was shedding tears, some of y’all were saying it was emotional blackmail to get sympathizers on her side. Now Dorcas has applied makeup, and used filter ( so what????‍♀️) , people are saying she doesn’t “look traumatized “. How doe traumatized people look like? They wear sackcloth and pour ashes on their heads, abi? ??‍♀️

Back to the driver, if he knew he wasn’t “doing again” (because he wanted cash and Dorcas didn’t have cash), why drive her away to an unknown location, why did he lock the car, why didn’t he just wait for the other Taxify she had allegedly ordered to come (since it was allegedly 2 minutes away)?

Can Dorcas please post the unmuted video where the driver was talking ,so that we can hear what he said too?

As for those asking silly questions like “what was she doing outside at that time of the night? “Why did she have pepper spray in her bag?” , “why is she showing cleavage while doing the narration?” , smh for y’all. ??‍♀️ Reactions like these are part of the reasons why victims don’t come out to share their experiences.

36. DK

January 27, 2018 at 12:55 am

**do

37. DK

January 27, 2018 at 1:13 am

@BN where’s my previous comment? ??‍♀️

38. DK

January 27, 2018 at 1:21 am

@BN you should delete my comment above as well, before it looks as if I’m correcting someone’s grammar.

39. Me

January 27, 2018 at 6:04 am

I’ve encountered actual rape victims before and the truth is they are usually not this excited to talk about their experience…due to trends, I think she’s attention-seeking. I hope she doesn’t get into an actual rape, kidnap attempt, because if she does she won’t be here shouting, she’d be needing the attention of a psychiatrist. However, this is a lesson to men to be careful with women when alone with them in vehicles.

40. Tash

January 27, 2018 at 7:20 am

Hmmmm. I guess I watch too many crime series to know a movie when I see one. Before you judge, ask the following-
    Why didn’t he return to the address she was picked up from?
    Is it safe for a young lady to be out at that time, alone?
    Where was she?
    No one to drop her or see her off?
    Why is the video mute in some parts
    What is the definition of rape
    Did you speak with the other taxify driver?
    Whose house did he park ?
    Why?
    Who is Chidinma?
    Why did he want to go offline?
    Is that a security post or did he mean security lights?

I don’t have the answers and God will be the judge but may we all learn lessons from this story.

I also am aware of the offline game played by some of these companies and I guess the drivers want to beat the system.

Also, identity reduces crime. The drivers know they are identified online when trips are accepted, will they be foolish enough to seek criminal acts. Remember it puts food on their table.

No woman deserves indignity but you need to earn respect for yourself.
    I do not know the truth but … Questions must be answered by both parties.

41. Kachi

January 27, 2018 at 8:09 am

Hmm…my mind tells me both parties are lying. They are leaving out small bits of information to alter the narrative.

1) That the lady refused to disclose her destination: I find that hard to believe. I think it’s more plausible that he wanted it to be a cash trip not a card transaction

2) Since he wasn’t going anymore, I think he asked to lady to come down and she refused and wanted him to wait while her other taxi arrives

3) Based on (2) above I think he decided to just drive home (not necessarily to kidnap her per se,) simply because he didn’t want to just play baby sitter for nothing, to a lady who I guess wasn’t courteous to him, but then when he wanted to open his gate, it dawned on him that he didn’t think it through properly. She took the keys and cried kidnap

and then the fight started… ?

42. Loki

January 27, 2018 at 8:34 am

Nobody knows what truly happened because we weren’t there, however this smacks of a disagreement that escalated, and the lady in true Naija “The Priviledged We” fashion, decided to teach the guy a lesson he would never forget.
    Well, for those saying that the fact she used a filter doesn’t matter, well basic law enforcement would beg to differ. Your demeanour when you report a crime is always observed. Scenario: you come to the police to say your kid has been missing for three days. But your hair’s perfect, your lipstick is “on fleek and you even took the time to do an amazing cat eye winged eyeliner and bronzer
    highlighting. Guess who murder suspect number 1 is? And I’m talking in developed countries, before you assume it’s Naija. If you’ve seen someone who survived an actual emotionally brutal experience where they feared for their life, you’ll know their appearance is the LAST thing on their mind. Now is it possible this lady here who I know nothing about is just a calm, cool cucumber who doesn’t crack? Yeah sure. Is it likely? Well, I think the video shows she can be a bit of a drama queen. So I’m gonna say no.
    Then for those saying why was she out at night, you might want to visit the next Holy Ghost service and ask God for just a little bit of sense.

• Shandi

January 27, 2018 at 9:57 am

For someone who just mentioned “nobody knows what happened”. The dissertation and judgement in your comment is really mind-blowing.

• Loki

January 27, 2018 at 12:05 pm

@Shandi- I’m sure you saw where I wrote “smacks” right? Meaning it smells like. Not that “it definitely is”. If you come and tell me a story, even if i wasnt there, i cant tell you what it “smells like” to me. Everyone can make any assumptions because the lady put it out in public. If she didn’t want court of public opinion to make judgement, don’t go to court of public opinion. Simple. Go to the police for them to make official investigations. Sue the guy and join his transport company as codefenders. Dont turn it into a popularity contest, Because you might lose. Kidnapping and attempted rape isn’t a social media stunt, they are very very serious CRIMES. However if she isn’t taking it seriously enough not be all “snapchatty” about it, why should anybody?

43. evawater

January 27, 2018 at 10:25 am

Very good observations. You gave a great impartial yet wholesome reflection of what possibly took place. A judge in the making methinks?

44. Techliet

January 27, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Hmmm.. This is serious.. only happens in s—hole country…..

45. Bennie

January 29, 2018 at 11:05 am

Hmmmmm, all i want is for justice to be served with the facts the two sides have presented. He shouldn’t have laid his hands on her, no matter what but that said, there is always two sides to a story and the truth but whatever it is the courts should take care of that and it should be left off social media for now because whether we like it or not two lives are majorly affected here in a big way.

46. ARAMALTHIA

January 30, 2018 at 12:12 pm

What a false statement from her.the guy wanted to rape u yet he didn’t go after ur phone u were using to record rather went for ur waist!!.initialy since d guy said he is no more interested in d trip y didn’t she come down and orders another cab?? Her Ego is killing her softly on a per second billing.see how she is in suiting people here …

47. talks

January 31, 2018 at 5:10 am

look at this girl oooo at 12 midnight you said you dint think if any was going to happen as a girl .. common girl stop cooking lies here we are not kids .