BN TV

“Let someone else try” – Watch Yul Edochie’s Heartfelt Message to the President

BN TV

In a video uploaded on his YouTube page, actor turned politician Yul Edochie has a message for Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari.

In the video, Yul Edochie urges the President to go home and let someone else try. According to him, Nigerians had some expectations when they put the President in power and those expectations have not been met. Yul states that even though he believes the President is a good person, some things must have gone wrong along the way to make the state of things in Nigeria go from bad to worse.

He urged the President to “Go home and let someone else try”.

Watch below.

The best Nigerian and African video content from around the web specially curated for YOU!

1. Sherifa

January 24, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Well done Yul! it’s time for our young men to raise up and take their place! A very big Well done to our elder statesman OBJ as well! Obasanjo’s open letter as set the ball rolling! I just couldn’t believe the bully was going to do another 4 years! Clueless old man!

• Fleur

January 24, 2018 at 3:28 pm

Very well done indeed!

2. Engoz

January 24, 2018 at 12:54 pm

Will not vote for Yul either. For saying women should respect their husbands no matter what. Yul said the following ‘You should respect your husband. We are in Africa and things are different around here. You should respect your husband even if he does not know what he’s doing.” Sebi we are from the same Anambra state, ok now…

In traditional Igbo societies, and not the nonsense you have psyched yourself to believe, Igbo women used boycotts and strikes on their husbands that erred. This concept is called sitting on a man. If a husband has erred, the wife reports to her fellow women, and they all go to his home and ‘disrespect’ him until he repents.

We have lost this beautiful tool used to retrain bad men like Yul Edochie. That is why we have a proliferation of bad Igbo men in our society. Today we have no checks and balances to challenge bad male behavior being written off as tradition.

I will not vote for you until you repent and apologize to all women for saying we should be docile even if a man does wrong.

• Cece

January 24, 2018 at 1:23 pm

Stay there and be sleeping on a mango tree.You won’t vote for Yul either.Who knows you and your insignificant contribution to stabilizing the Nigerian economy?Your problem is marriage and what should entail in one.Have you even eaten today?pshew!

• ceetoo

January 24, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Aunty please now…
      I give you more respect that this.

Regards

• Engoz

January 24, 2018 at 2:42 pm

@Cece, no you stay there and vote against your personal interests. Stay there and be a flamboyant fool. You must be a degenerate to phantom anything progressive from a so-called youth whose rationalization of domestic violence is very questionable. You must be silly to think he will produce anything inventive or progressive than the status quo. I will vote Buhari and Atiku before I vote Yul.

• Fleur

January 24, 2018 at 3:30 pm

This is the problem. You are unwilling to address the issue he raised in the video. Not to sanction Whatever other sin he has committed. But, can we acknowledge this passionate polite plea is noteworthy? Aso Rock should be flooded with them.

• Engoz

January 24, 2018 at 4:13 pm

What did he raise, that I’ve not said one billion times. Even a child at this point knows that Buhari should take an exit. His antecedents doesn’t make him a worthy candidate for me, sorry. Maybe for you. Aso Rock flooded with Yul types? Please don’t gimme nightmares! Lmao! I would rather a grandfather!

3. Tasmea

January 24, 2018 at 8:46 pm

I think I recall Yul saying something that irked me sometime back. It was in the wake of the domestic violence call out. I remember I was so mad. Funny thing is that I have been trying to recall why I don’t like him. I couldn’t pin point the reason. Atlas, I read the comment section and I can recall it. I just realize that I as a person have become so desensitized to the horror against women these men spew that it does not even stand out in my memory again. Hmmmm! Anyway separate and apart from his actions against women I haven’t seen anything he has done that makes him a viable presidential candidate. His CV is not impressive enough so I would pass on voting for him.

4. Loki

January 24, 2018 at 9:00 pm

@Engoz- I really really like you. You say things moat people are afraid to say because they don’t want to be criticised. People like you bring about Change; not the rest of us who just go with the flow.

5. Godstime

January 24, 2018 at 11:59 pm

I love his speech. He did very well by speaking the simple truth!!