News

Twitter User narrates how 36-year old Lady Sexually Abusing her Nephew was Caught

BellaNaija.com

A Twitter user @natachyy has narrated how her sister who is a nurse found out a 36-year old lady constantly sexually abused her 4 year old nephew.

The boy was in the hospital for treatment and the nurse needed the aunt to hold him so she can administer injection to him. The boy ran away, telling the nurse he doesn’t like his aunt.

He proceeds to confide in the nurse. The nurse called the police and the boy’s mother, and after examination, it was discovered that he had been sexually assaulted.

See the story below:

1. o

January 11, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Sigh. Sometimes my husband thinks I’m paranoid but one can never be too careful these days. Trust no one with your kids except yourself

2. r

January 11, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Sad. I am happy the boy spoke out and the wicked aunt caught.

I was sexually abused severally as a child by different men. I did not speak to anybody. Each time I remember it, my heart bleeds. I wish I spoke to my parents or siblings. I wish.

The thought of leaving my “would be” kids to anyone’s care makes me shiver.

• Papermoon

January 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm

my prayers are with you. Any time you remember it, tell yourself “it’s ok”. Don’t let the guilt or shame get you down. Hand the pain, guilt and shame over to Jesus. He will take it away.

• bruno

January 11, 2018 at 5:27 pm

@papermoon
      where was ur jesus when he or she was getting raped and molested by different men?

• R

January 11, 2018 at 7:32 pm

@r I was also sexually abused by my uncle when I was really young (4-6) and I remembered everything clearly. I couldn’t tell anyone, still don’t know why I couldn’t. I had a panic attack the day I found out my first pregnancy was a girl as I was scared for her. I called my parents and told them(22 years later). I was so miserable and my heart bled just like yours whenever I remembered. No day went by without thinking about it.I felt free after letting it out as I was dying in silence. Letting it out was my breakthrough/ healing.It’s not too late.

3. Engoz

January 11, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Many Nigerian boys were sexually abused by aunts and housemaids. Some have even deceived themselves that they enjoyed it so it wasn’t abuse. God bless the nurse for her swift action. Proud of the innocent boy for speaking up against the witch. Time’s up for abusers.

4. mama zee

January 11, 2018 at 4:12 pm

tot i was the only one called “paranoid” for being protective! I walked into my children’s room[ which had a big bunk that accommodated my 2 toddlers and nanny and because my bro in-law was visiting, he used the room too].to find my bro in-law with a ‘hard on’. that same day i converted my room which has an adjoining door to my husbands room to children’s room and moved them in and forbade them to go into their room without their nanny or me made their room a guest room.i didn’t owe my husband any explanations but my bro in-law hasn’t visited my house since then n its been 4 years. i cant shout abeg. i have two girls which i’m still begging God to help me raise.

• Becca

January 12, 2018 at 12:55 am

Hard on for the Nanny?

5. Me

January 11, 2018 at 4:14 pm

This is so heartbreaking; i made up my mind to be a stay at home mum till my children start school. I just can’t leave them in anyone’s care. Even in a UK daycare, a woman was caught; she worked there and had molested so many children n her care. These kinds of things make me sad. May God help us all.

6. Cmbo

January 11, 2018 at 4:45 pm

Oh poor boy. Thank God he was able to speak to someone. The people who hurt us the most are the people closest to us. What on earth is a 36 year old looking for in a 4 year old boy. Hope she rots in jail.

7. Ec

January 11, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Chills down my spine. Jesus!

8. Jojo

January 11, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Good they caught her. She was training her new sex slave. they should look around the neighborhood. this is not her first time
    My husband has been telling me , this is a lot more common. the female perps go un-noticed because, people are watching out for the male perps.
    I hope she spends a long time in jail for destroying that new life

9. Serio

January 11, 2018 at 7:02 pm

This is disheartening. Men get sexually abused just the same but the society tells them they are not a man if they don’t man it up. They have feelings, emotions, heart too. God help, heal people suffering from sexual abuse, pain. Meet them at where they are. Stop the evil in this world

10. Ottawa Queen

January 11, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Just imagine such rubbish! She won’t go find a husband for herself, she’s there deriving pleasure from a kid. Evil woman!

11. Damilola

January 11, 2018 at 10:13 pm

Men are abused at a high rate but they keep it to themselves and suffer silently.

12. yy

January 11, 2018 at 11:43 pm

Hope she rots in jail with 36 witches tormenting her miserable life every day. Useless worthless old cargo

13. zelda

January 12, 2018 at 9:56 am

I sometimes think i’m paranoid myself because of the way i watch out for my kid,i don’t trust no one, now i know i’m not cos this thing is becoming rampant or rather pple. are becoming more aware.
    I have told him to not allow anyone touch him on his bom bom or pee area,my mom was bathing him and he told her not to touch his pee area,when she told me i was happy he is listening to me. God protect our children.

• o

January 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm

Please keep telling him. My daughter is 11 now but I started telling her from 4yrs. When she was 5 she went with my close friend to visit my friend’s mum in festac (same day visit). While there she was playing with my friend’s nephew of the same age. After a while she ran to meet my friend and her mum where they were gisting saying she no longer wants to play with the boy because he’s a naughty boy. When asked why, she said he pulled down his shorts and told her to kiss his peepee. My friend and her mum were shocked. They rushed to the boy and he started crying so they knew my daughter was saying the truth. My friend apologised profusely and was also impressed I had been teaching her. So even though the kids are young, you just keep at it because one day they’ll need it

14. Bolaji

January 12, 2018 at 8:14 pm

When we make sex so taboo, people will resort to all sorts! Poor kid!

15. Funmilola