BN TV

“Rumour Has It” is back with Season 2! WATCH Episode 1 “Two Colors” on BN TV

Ndani TV’s hit web series, Rumor Has It has premiered its first episode from the second season starring Linda Ejiofor, Jemima Osunde, Efa Iwara & Mawuli Gavor.

On this episode, Dolapo meets up with Ranti to discuss the terms of a collaboration between her NGO, Sheroes, and Obi’s Rumour Has It blog  things don’t go as planned and Femi offers to help too.

Watch:

1. Chioma Chuka

March 23, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Where’s Uru Eke? I watched this series because of her.

2. Beht why

March 23, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Jemima Osunde is everywhere and I love it. Keep soaring!

3. Yo!

March 23, 2018 at 7:21 pm

Yasssss!!!

4. Mz Socially Awkward....

March 23, 2018 at 10:17 pm

My wig is snatched. Let me say that again – my damn wig iz snatch-ehd!

Bia, NdaniTV, you have begun on an elevated level of scriptwriting. Do not – let me repeat “Do Not” – make the mistake of allowing said hand to even think of drooping talk less of falling, with the remaining episodes 2 – 12. And there better be at least 12 oh, we’re now expecting the same duration as you gave with SGIT.

Linda, gurlllll, I can’t wait to see how you work this role! We’ll be here patiently waiting and watching till June (God helping us)!

• Kay

March 24, 2018 at 7:30 am

The scirptwriting is weak and is literally the worst part of this… What are you talking about? Congrats to the actors and technical crew though. They all did good (apart from the sound in some places)

5. Cynimej

March 23, 2018 at 11:58 pm

please i need the song used in the season one episode 9. can someone tell me the musician and song? Thanks

6. Eric

March 24, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Ndanitv, I don’t know but maybe it’s just my own way of thinking. You had powerful actors in season one, Uru Eke, blossom chukwujeku etc who got the series watchers excited and hungry then you got rid of them. Especially as the whole world was waiting to see them in season 2, now you return with an entirely new cast and me and some of my colleagues who fell in love with season one have to start all over again like we’re watching something brand new.

Explain yourselves please.

7. Dr.N

March 24, 2018 at 6:51 pm

I miss Uru but I’ll give you guys a chance since Jemima and Linda are great as well.
    But the thing escalated fast sha…one minute Femi is toasting Linda’s Xter next na another thing. Is that how you pipu used to do???
    ???

8. o

March 25, 2018 at 12:48 am

I can’t even remember what happened in season 1

• Mama

March 25, 2018 at 9:55 am

Lol…you’re like me. Watch, enjoy, forget!

9. tunmi

March 25, 2018 at 4:53 pm

Question, what the assistant did in the beginning, issues that her attempting to collect a bribe? Or is that poor communication on her boss’s part?

10. tunmi

March 25, 2018 at 4:57 pm

I love that when Linda’s character asked for her bill, the waiter still give her an answer despite the guy offering to pay! Little things

11. tunmi

March 25, 2018 at 5:01 pm

I think the person who plays Elohor is also on Shuga

12. tunmi

March 25, 2018 at 5:03 pm

I love love love the way this was filmed!!!!!

13. tunmi

March 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm

The audio!!!!! The music in the background!!! The date ideas!!!! And the characters have just enough complexity!!