BN TV

Toke Makinwa kicks off New VLog Series – “Diary of a Single Girl”! Watch Episode 1 on BN TV

Media personality Toke Makinwa has kicked off an all-new vlog series on her YouTube channel. The series, called “Diary of a Single Girl“, will focus on her life as a single girl and the things she goes through.

Episode 1 is titled “I Hate going on Dates” and she talks about how she really feels about going on dates. Can you relate?

She says:

As you all know I’m as single as a dollar bill ??? so and the first video is a honest confession. I hate going on dates, I hate the process ???? who else feels that way? I just can’t be bothered sometimes to be honest

Watch below.

1. shior

March 22, 2018 at 10:47 am

Diary of a single girl caught having lunch with the man we all went to war with you for. keep your diary biko YIMU

• kkay

March 22, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Let’s flip this. He was caught having lunch with the girl…..He didn’t object, did he?
      She didn’t drag him there.
      Water under the bridge.

• shior

March 22, 2018 at 5:20 pm

pardon?

• Simsi

March 22, 2018 at 6:23 pm

what’s your own. nobody asked you to go for war.

• See

March 22, 2018 at 8:52 pm

Hahahahaha. I bet if he calls, she would come running in a heartbeat. Na wa

• 9ja

March 23, 2018 at 12:20 am

@Simsi, lmao! That’s Naija for you, always looking to take Panadol for another’s headache…

• Seriously

March 23, 2018 at 7:23 pm

So it’s a crime to be amicable with your ex? Thats the normal way it should be. So, you prefer her bashing him and the commenters join in.
      My thing is, women make a big deal about singleness. It’s not even that serious.
      If you don’t want to go on dates, sit your ass at home. Ladies like Toke won’t be complaining if the guy is Rich and offering to give them something. All of a sudden they like going on fancy dates

2. realist

March 22, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Congratulations Toke on your new vlog series. I truly I’m not looking forward to it…….doesn’t sound real

3. Olu

March 22, 2018 at 1:49 pm

Sale of On Becoming books ……..30 billions dolas for the account.

Hooking up (for lunch and whatever) with the ex after demonizing him and making 30 billion dolas of gullible minds ……priceless.

More grease to those knuckles ojare.

• o

March 22, 2018 at 4:56 pm

More cream you mean…..

4. Jay

March 22, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Your playlist is like 40years old naww

5. Lilo

March 22, 2018 at 4:30 pm

Silly girl. She does this advertisement anytime she is seeking out new Aristos/sponsors. Her brand of runz remains unprecedented though

• Simsi

March 22, 2018 at 6:22 pm

why the hate tho. watch and move on if you have nothing nice to say

• nnenne

March 24, 2018 at 4:11 am

@ Lolo…
      Really? Do you work as hard as Toke does now?
      Not every woman is Aristo!
      She has no reason to be one at the moment, just like Chuka Oke, whom everyone one insults. Hard working women!

6. Simsi

March 22, 2018 at 6:21 pm

LOL. i can relate with her video tho. Sometimes i really don’t want to make up or dress up and i dont want to invite a guy to my house. Maybe nepa now brought light and i’m watching a very nice show. If i’m not specially interested in that guy, i’m not going anywhere.

7. jankara

March 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm

I tire for you people…so because she and her ex are no longer together they cannot be amicable and civil moving forward???or try to share assets outside the law courts?? I have often advocated for celebs to break up as quietly as they can because of future comments like these ….who can stop lilian esoro tomorrow to spew trash about her ex?? …there will always be a mystery which will tie the tongues of strangers because they will forever speculate on what happened

8. Anonymous

March 22, 2018 at 11:35 pm

I am sure she meant Dairy of a Divorcee

• Ephi

March 23, 2018 at 4:18 pm

I’m not a fan of this girl but anonymous why so mean? Plus if you are going to diss someone at least spell correctly. D.i.a.r.y